Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

POLL: Is BEYONCE still A CHRISTIAN? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / POLL: Is BEYONCE still A CHRISTIAN? (2063 Views)

Poll: POLL: Is still BEYONCE still a CHRISTIAN?

Possibly, she might: 0% (0 votes)
Hmm I don't think so: 80% (4 votes)
I haven't the foggiest idea: 20% (1 vote)
C'mon pull the other leg. No way Jose: 0% (0 votes)
I can't possibly comment: 0% (0 votes)
I reserve my comment: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POLL: Is BEYONCE still A CHRISTIAN? by e36991: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2010
Re: POLL: Is BEYONCE still A CHRISTIAN? by OmoAlata(f): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2010
Of course she is grin
Re: POLL: Is BEYONCE still A CHRISTIAN? by whybanme(f): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2010
every one knows she aint.
Re: POLL: Is BEYONCE still A CHRISTIAN? by benodic: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2010
what is so special about being a christian?

the question i expect  you to be asking is, is beyonce a loving person? does she reach out to those less privileged than her? how much of the blessings of God does she give back to life? this is what matters.

if more christians concentrate on this points i have enumerated you will find yourself living a much richer life than vainly parading yourselves as God's chosen people which you definitely are not.
Re: POLL: Is BEYONCE still A CHRISTIAN? by Jenwitemi(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2010
benodic:

the question i expect  you to be asking is, is beyonce a loving person? does she reach out to those less privileged than her? how much of the blessings of God does she give back to life? this is what matters.

if more christians concentrate on this points i have enumerated you will find yourself living a much richer than vainly parading yourselves as God's chosen people which you definitely are not.
You dey mind them? Their little sects in which they belong is much more important to them than what they are being every moment of their lives.
Re: POLL: Is BEYONCE still A CHRISTIAN? by Mudley313: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2010

if more christians concentrate on this points i have enumerated you will find yourself living a much richer life than vainly parading yourselves as God's chosen people which you definitely are not.

^^^co-sign

its like how they try to jump on oprah for expressing her own opinion when she has done more for the less privileged (something christ emphasized) more than all their MOG combined. u ever heard of jim jones? he too was a christian

(1) (Reply)

Questions For Atheist(all Denominations) / Hundreds Gather To Worship The Statue Of Satan Unveiled In America (PHOTOS) / Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.