Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) (6386 Views)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary / Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by lyfe(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2010
Largerback was smiling when one of the players ( Sani Kaita) was booked red, After kicking his opponent.

Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2010
lol

Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by deb(m): 3:55am On Jun 21, 2010
That smile to me could be interpreted to be; see his coconut head, you for come closer make I give you dirty slap azzhole
LOL
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 21, 2010
^^^^^^^ LOL!!!!! yeah that evil smile is fake because he knows the cameras are watching.
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by mbulela: 5:45am On Jun 21, 2010
my own is thta the man seems so detached from everything happening around him.
see his hands in his pocket, just posing.
wetin concern am?
now who is the maga?
and who is paying?
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by Acidosis(m): 6:08am On Jun 21, 2010
Foreign coach
chai naija don fall mugu
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by lyfe(m): 6:24am On Jun 21, 2010
Acidosis:

Foreign coach
chai naija don fall mugu
See Magas kai I don chop their $$$$,
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 21, 2010
Acidosis:

Foreign coach
chai naija don fall mugu
Were we appointed this coach for the game? Why do we have a white coach?

deb:

That smile to me could be interpreted to be; see his coconut head, you for come closer make I give you dirty slap azzhole
LOL
lmao!
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by matoyeh(m): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2010
he was surprised!!!!
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by DualCore1: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2010
A good boss smiles at employee kaitastrophies.
It has already happened, why lose some sleep over it?
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by canuck(m): 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2010
A picture is worth a thousand words indeed!

Poster, thanks for sharing.
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by mensdept: 12:44am On Jun 22, 2010
Yet there are those signing up to support Lagerback for another 5 years of "Come chop Money"
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 22, 2010
i guess now that we're hearing that his contract might be extended, he may have thought:
"you wont play for the Eagles any longer while i will still be here for a while".
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by bgees(m): 5:27am On Jun 22, 2010
lwkmd!!
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by MandingoII(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2010
"glad that loud mouth nikra is put in his place"
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by Striker1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2010
But I don't understand how a white dude who knows little or nothing about our culture, traits and behaviours can coach a team of mostly players who started out as proper ghetto players !, can't see how he could relate to them to ginger or motivate them, not to talk of the other aspects of coaching !, they need one naija guy with strong eye make e dey slap their head when dey fu.c, k up !
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by deor03(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2010
Laughing saying

"THANK GOD ; I HAVE AN EXCUSE !" grin
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2010
lwkm!
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by Princek12(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2010
Striker !:

But I don't understand how a white dude who knows little or nothing about our culture, traits and behaviours can coach a team of mostly players who started out as proper ghetto players !, can't see how he could relate to them to ginger or motivate them, not to talk of the other aspects of coaching !, they need one naija guy with strong eye make e dey slap their head when dey fu.c, k up !

True talk, man. I don't know if you guys remember the final match of the U-17 championship, during the Nigeria v. Netherlands match, I believe, when Sani Emmanuel failed to pass the ball to a wide open Stanley Okoro who was in front of goal, John Obuh said, "if you do that thing again, I go comot you!" Sege yaro!!!!
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by dokwesi(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2010
Hmm, Hmm, Hmm. Stupid Kaita, see his black head like his northern brother ABDUMUTALAB. Idiot!!!
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by 9jafreak: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2010
Wow!

I didn't know he was supposed to be crying,

Huh-huh?! cry cry cry
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by powerblaze(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2010
Our Original Jersey is really Good loking uno! grin

Or is the HD camera used in the capture that made it look so crisp?
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by buzugee(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2010
you guys are definitely not adept at reading facial language. that facial expression tells me that he is outraged but is putting on a brave face and trying to regain composure. look at his lips ? they are somewhat uneasily grimaced but yet trying to force a smile. look at his eyes ? they are very red
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by oyinda3(f): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2010
the smile is very out of place. and looks very bad for the team

even if it was a forced smile, the fact that he could still force a smile means to me that he doesn't care about the team as he should.
keeping a straight face would have been more respectful.
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by texazzpete(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2010
Striker !:

Football is 11 men kicking a ball around the pitch. Wetin concern culture for this one?
If you want uniform culture, traits and behaviors in our team, then all the 11 members of our team have to come from one tribe.
To be honest, i find your comment to be rather brainless considering the fact that these same players have no issue being coached by white coaches in their respective clubs in Europe.

mens dept:

Yet there are those signing up to support Lagerback for another 5 years of "Come chop Money"

For once, we have a decent coach. That's something to celebrate. You were never going to see that money anyway so i'd rather we spend that dough on a good coach than pay a fraction to that incompetent Amodu.
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by oyinda3(f): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2010
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by nellaluv(f): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2010
9jafreak: Wow!
I didn't know he was supposed to be crying,
Huh-huh?! cry cry cry
I wonder o, but i like his style cheesy .

powerblaze: Our Original Jersey is really Good loking uno! grin Or is the HD camera used in the capture that made it look so crisp?
lol, it does really look nice and shiny too grin tongue
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by texazzpete(m): 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2010
oyinda.:

the smile is very out of place. and looks very bad for the team

even if it was a forced smile, the fact that he could still force a smile means to me that he doesn't care about the team as he should.
keeping a straight face would have been more respectful.

At your age, you still imagine that smiling = happiness?

keep a straight face, right? So someone like you will come and accuse the man of being uncaring.
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by oyinda3(f): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2010
i didn't say he was happy. I just said that the smiley face was out of place.
the existence of this topic by itself should tell you how most people would interpret such a smile.
in my interpretation of the pic, he looks embarrassed to be part of the team.

read other ppls posts too and stop picking on mine.
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by whiteroses(f): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2010
haha no matter what happens a managers face should show dissapoitment after one of his team is given a red card,  what impassionate, about 100 consecutive pics of him should show anger and passion after that event, nonsense man, look at him smiling like kaita go blow hin d.i/c.k after the match
angry sad shocked
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by texazzpete(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2010
oyinda.:

i didn't say he was happy. I just said that the smiley face was out of place.
the existence of this topic by itself should tell you how most people would interpret such a smile.
in my interpretation of the pic, he looks embarrassed to be part of the team.

read other ppls posts too and stop picking on mine.

There were several other dumb posts on the subject, i admit, but i had to pick one. I chose yours.

I can only see a few people reacting to his smile the way you did, so i don't know where you got 'most' from. This is a still frame, you don't know if it was transiting into a wry smile, a grimace or even a rueful smile. Making a mountain out of this (and discussing his suitability for the SE job from this) has to be the most silly thing i've heard all day.
Re: Coach Largerback Smiling After Kaita Was Sent Out (pics) by femorra(m): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2010
u want make him dey cry u don cry over spilt milk abeg, now now when shittu injure he was still smilling but got 4 players warming up immediately

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi Vs Ronaldo In 2013 " Stats Dont Lie" / Top Sites To Download Match Highlight Videos / Daily Tips Wit T&T @ 1.50 To 5 Odd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.