Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? (9588 Views)

Poll: Was Kaka's red card deserved?

Yes: 58% (61 votes)
No: 41% (43 votes)
This poll has ended

Does Osaze Odemwingie Deserve A Call-up? / Kaka Biography And Lifestyle. / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Ronaldinho Vs Kaka Vs Thierry Henry, Who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by las240s(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2010
The match between Ivory Coast and Brazil, did Kaka truly deserve a red card?

Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by Travelista(f): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2010
Yes. He popped the player in the chest and kept it moving like he was unaware. Besides, he already had a yellow card; there was no where for him to go but through the tunnel.
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by Thor(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2010
Kader Keita is a disgusting, dirty cheat angry angry
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by Travelista(f): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2010
Thor:

Kader Keita is a disgusting, dirty cheat angry angry

Why is your tongue lodged so firmly in their anus? undecided undecided Stop with the groupie behavior and man up, hun.
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by AndreUweh(m): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2010
Kaka did not get a red card for the foul on K.Keita. He got a yellow for it. but it was a 2nd yellow of the day.
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2010
this WC has had many great actors who got the intended party a red card.
to me, this is just the same as what the greek player did with Kaita, they both need an oscar(although the foul was there)!

the refereeing have been poor in this WC.
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by KennyG6(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2010
No way was it a foul let alone a yellow card. I kind of sympathise with the ref as he obvioulsy didnt see it and had to go with the advice of the 4th officials who was conned by Keita.
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by Kgdavid(m): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2010
of course Kaka deserved it. at the end of the match he started playing dirty and tried to rile the ivorians, he deliberately elbowed Keita for no reason. Keita did dive but that was to draw attention to the foul and lets face it, who wins the award for the highest number of dives throughout that match? Kaka himself so i say good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2010
How can that be a second yellow?
Keita stumbled into Kaka and then started holding his face.

There was no contact with Keita's face.
Shows the kind of people who bear that name.
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by landtraza(m): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2010
I THINK THAT REFF IS ANTI AFRICANS, CAUSE THAT DUDU kaka deserved a direct red card. i know you are guessing why i called him dudu. i did cause  his name, when translated in ITALIAN Language means shit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by benlay(m): 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2010
WHY ARE U SO IDLE, KAKA KNEW HE[b] DESERVED[/b] IT

las240s:

the march between ivory cast and brazi, did kaka truly deserve a red card?
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by chibaby5(f): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2010
@topic

oh yes he did!
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by Adegokenath(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2010
Red card or no red card the will win the cup
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by landtraza(m): 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2010
BlueDiva:

How can that be a second yellow?
Keita stumbled into Kaka and then started holding his face.

There was no contact with Keita's face.
Shows the kind of people who bear that name.
dont you think you need a lens either for shot or long sight. no please take both ok, may be you will enjoy WC B 2014. take my recommendation it may just help you.
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by Adegokenath(m): 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2010
Red card or no red card the will win the cup
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by osifred(m): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2010
excuse me pple, did we watch d same match or some of u guys watched it 4rm outa space, keita ran into kaka who was nt aware of the former presence, d refree was just under pressure 2 award d card 4 d blunder he cause by nt disallowing d 2nd goal it was an obvious hand ball against d brazillian.

i think d refree shld be banned, but guys seriously kaka didnt deserve d card
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2010
dont you think having a lens either for shot or long sight. no please take both ok, may be you will enjoy WC B 2014. take my recommendation it may just help you.

What is this dunce saying? 

I can bet we wouldn't be seeing that ref again till the tournament ends
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by CarlosVent(m): 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2010
yes i wonder if he is d brother of keita in a white skin
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2010
Kaka, booked minutes earlier for pushing the Galatasaray midfielder Kader Keita, was red carded on 87 minutes after another minor collision with Keita.

The Ivory Coast player invoked memories of Rivaldo's notorious piece of theatre during the 2002 finals in Japan and South Korea when the former Brazil player was guilty of a similar piece of animation.

Keita feigned injury and collapsed holding his face when the Real Madrid player only brushed his chest with an elbow
. Kaka became the first Brazilian player to be sent off at the finals since Ronaldinho suffered a similar fate against England in 2002.
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by sjeezy8: 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2010
YES!!!!! AND IT WAS A YELLOW CARD-

The brazilians were doing the SAME THING PREVIOUSLY.
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by sjeezy8: 11:48pm On Jun 20, 2010
Both teams were playing like actors and faking injuries THE WHOLE SECOND HALF. It was a good game but still ridiculous.
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2010
osifred:

excuse me pple, did we watch d same match or some of u guys watched it 4rm outa space, keita ran into kaka who was nt aware of the former presence, d refree was just under pressure 2 award d card 4 d blunder he cause by nt disallowing d 2nd goal it was an obvious hand ball against d brazillian.

i think d refree shld be banned, but guys seriously kaka didnt deserve d card
Are you blind or did you not see Kaka and his tactics throughout the game?

Hellz yea, he deserved the card, it was coming. And Keita should not be faulted, didnt you see those Brazilians playacting thru the ending of the game too? CHEATERS!
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2010
rottflmao @ the gif. funny tho grin
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Kaka did not get a red card for the foul on K.Keita. He got a yellow for it. but it was a 2nd yellow of the day.
Yea, I thought I first saw the ref pull out the yellow card, then seconds later, the red card
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by spine: 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2010
Diving has always disgusted me
it alters the beauty f the game
and fifa needs to take solvent steps to reduce it to the barest minimum

if i hit you in the chest and you clutch your face while i may require a caution for my intention! u also deserve a card (possibly RED as a deterrent) for unintelligibly trying to undo the opponent and con the referee
more annoying is the fact that it wasnt malicious, but because the ref had already screwed up with fabianos goal he felt the need to compensate,
i cant wait for the intro of various technology as well as other measures to phase out this repulsive nuisance from football
sometimes let down your sentiment for a continent and stand for what is true

the ref made a handful of questionable and ridiculous decisions on both sides, it time these guys got some help
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by jikings(m): 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2010
I think the name "Kaita" or "Keita" means trouble!!!. When Keita came in he picked a yellow easily and was in trouble not long afta. Kaka got the boot cus of him and our famous "Kaita" succeded in kaitanizing out world cup plans!! grin grin grin
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 21, 2010
Very unlike Kaka to pick yellows. the 2nd yellow shouldn't have been. i guess the ref wanted to compensate for that dodgy Brazillian 2nd goal
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by kobikwelu(m): 12:28am On Jun 21, 2010
of course Kaka deserved it. at the end of the match he started playing dirty and tried to rile the ivorians, he deliberately elbowed Keita for no reason. Keita did dive but that was to draw attention to the foul and lets face it, who wins the award for the highest number of dives throughout that match? Kaka himself so i say good riddance to bad rubbish

right on point,

i felt that kaka should have understood that these refs are trigger happy and he was on a yellow card,
and avoided the melee going on at the corner flag,

besides

trying to get your players sent off is now part of the game
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 21, 2010
also, anyone seen the double hand handle before the goal that wasnt sanctionned?!
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by rickie4us(m): 12:50am On Jun 21, 2010
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by marutimon: 12:54am On Jun 21, 2010
Kaka knew what he was doing. Yes, Keita playacted, but Kaka should not have elbowed Keita. Good red card.
Re: Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? by ssumpta(f): 1:02am On Jun 21, 2010
He most certainly deserved the yellow.
But this keita guy na wa oh! These players are all acting like kids. is this wat football and indeed the world cup has been reduced to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia / Messi-suarez-neymar(msn) V Benzema-bale-cristiano Ronaldo (BBC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.