Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:49 PM

Kader Keita, Disgusting Cheat Of The World Cup 2010 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kader Keita, Disgusting Cheat Of The World Cup 2010 (1734 Views)

Andres Escobar Vs Sani Keita, Who Deserves The Killing. / Keita Accuses Pepe For Racism / Ivory Coast's Keita: Should He Be Banned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kader Keita, Disgusting Cheat Of The World Cup 2010 by Thor(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2010
I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous. Kader Keita collides with Kaka off the ball and goes down as if the Brazilian has assaulted him. It's nothing but a coming together, but referee Stephane Lannoy - who can't have seen the incident - gives Kaka a second yellow card and the Real Madrid man is off.

Kader Keita should be banned for life  angry angry angry
Re: Kader Keita, Disgusting Cheat Of The World Cup 2010 by Faher(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2010
Cool down jare. You're behaving as if you didn't see all the play acting by the brazilians early on to win free kicks and even getting the CIV players booked.

Double standards
Re: Kader Keita, Disgusting Cheat Of The World Cup 2010 by Kgdavid(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2010
dont mind him. how can you say that was a coming together of players when all replays show that kaka clearly saw him coming and clearly extended his elbow into his chest, off the ball. you only saw keita's dive abi? there is no nation that posseses such an impressive collection of divers as brazil. from lucio to kaka they are a bunch of sly cheats. but i bet you would vouch for luis fabiano as the cleanest player ever right?
Re: Kader Keita, Disgusting Cheat Of The World Cup 2010 by deb(m): 3:50am On Jun 21, 2010
Kgdavid:

dont mind him. how can you say that was a coming together of players when all replays show that kaka clearly saw him coming and clearly extended his elbow into his chest, off the ball. you only saw keita's dive abi? there is no nation that posseses such an impressive collection of divers as brazil. from lucio to kaka they are a bunch of sly cheats. but i bet you would vouch for luis fabiano as the cleanest player ever right?

I disagree with you. Keita's attitude was shameful. Am not so surprised all KAitas and KEitas seem to have something in common.
Meanwhile, Argentina is the undisputed diving footballing nation of all time NOT Brazil.
Re: Kader Keita, Disgusting Cheat Of The World Cup 2010 by Faher(m): 4:29am On Jun 21, 2010
^^^ Stop being biased. Argentina would have been proud of Brazil's antics in that game. Bunch of weaklings rolling all over the place.
Re: Kader Keita, Disgusting Cheat Of The World Cup 2010 by marutimon: 5:49am On Jun 21, 2010
Why don't I see the same outcry about the Greek dude that pretended injury in the Kaita incident?

End of the day both Kaita and Kaka deserved the red card. I wouldn't mind a yellow card for the Greek and Keita for playacting, but there shouldn't be double standards. Also the Brasilians should get liek 10 yellows for playacting and playing volleyball to score goals.
Re: Kader Keita, Disgusting Cheat Of The World Cup 2010 by Kgdavid(m): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2010
i agree that keita misbehaved, he is such a good actor that he could probably star in mission impossible 4 (the african quest to win the world cup) but his co star would definately be kaka

(1) (Reply)

Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? / Brand new Home Gym/Fitness Equipment (One Station) @ ₦95,000 / Champions League Draw - All Groups (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.