Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,901 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Help Needed With Tint Permit, Ownership Change, Driving Licence And Car Document - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Needed With Tint Permit, Ownership Change, Driving Licence And Car Document (1028 Views)

Warning To All Nairalanders: Old Licence And Plates Are Now Expired In Nigeria. / Request For Update On The New Driving Licence And Plate Number / What does Transfer of Ownership Car Document Entail ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed With Tint Permit, Ownership Change, Driving Licence And Car Document by DanG1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2010
Hi am in need of help in securing TINT permit for a Honda Accord, Change of ownership processes and acquisition of driving license, anyone with concrete info on these and could also help me in getting this sorted should please reply. Thanks in anticipation of your response
Re: Help Needed With Tint Permit, Ownership Change, Driving Licence And Car Document by lashane: 12:14am On Jun 21, 2010
well i gat someone reliable that tidy's all dat for me.he'll do it all for u.let me av ur contact,so i could forward his number,
Re: Help Needed With Tint Permit, Ownership Change, Driving Licence And Car Document by chelseabmw(m): 12:34am On Jun 21, 2010
lashane:

well i gat someone reliable that tidy's all dat for me.he'll do it all for u.let me av your contact,so i could forward his number,

Nooooooooooooooooooooo.drop his number here so that he can contact
Re: Help Needed With Tint Permit, Ownership Change, Driving Licence And Car Document by KunleA2(m): 3:30am On Jun 21, 2010
grin grin
Re: Help Needed With Tint Permit, Ownership Change, Driving Licence And Car Document by DanG1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2010
lashane:

well i gat someone reliable that tidy's all dat for me.he'll do it all for u.let me av your contact,so i could forward his number,

Ok can u just drop his number here so I can call him atleast it will help others. Thanks lashane
Re: Help Needed With Tint Permit, Ownership Change, Driving Licence And Car Document by comoros: 12:45am On Jun 22, 2010
Abi Lashane no get the person number grin grin grin
Re: Help Needed With Tint Permit, Ownership Change, Driving Licence And Car Document by oblo(m): 7:09am On Jun 22, 2010
kony koni love(sic) grin grin grin
Re: Help Needed With Tint Permit, Ownership Change, Driving Licence And Car Document by lashane: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2010
sorry guys,did not access my mail earlier, his no is 080-233-847-31.U can call him  baba yusuf.He has been reliable for me in d past 10yrs, trust me!!!
Re: Help Needed With Tint Permit, Ownership Change, Driving Licence And Car Document by abolaiwola: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2010
call 08033613310 or 07042773407 she works in licensing office

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Good Info On MG 350 / READ Thisiiii Its Very Important. / Very Dim Headlights!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.