Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Want To Buy Property In Calabar - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Want To Buy Property In Calabar (2294 Views)

If U Need A Year Rent Or If U Want 2 Buy Property In Mainland / The Right Time To Buy Property In Lekki And Its Environ Is Now / Want To Buy Property In Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Buy Property In Calabar by madgenius1: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2007
HI Y'all,

Can anyone help, tips, advice, contacts, property managers, that sort of thing, your post is most appreciated

Cheers!!
Re: Want To Buy Property In Calabar by samsilo(m): 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2007
Hi ,
just stumbled on your post. Land is hard to come by in Calabar now and there is a lot of 419 and double selling.
You can speak to Rasaki Gbadebo my class mate who is an estate agent.He has lived ll his life in Calabar and is a very trust worthy estate agent.He will be able to advice you better .
Call him on 08036679227 ,tell him Dr Sammy gave you this No.
Re: Want To Buy Property In Calabar by LondonCool(m): 1:25am On Apr 17, 2007
The best bet would be for you to do all your conveyancing transactions through a Lawyer. the supply of land in Calabar is low except on the outskirts, even the land from 8 miles/ Tinapa/Adiabo axis down through M/Mohammed Highway has been fully booked. I had to buy land in Akpabuyo where the State Government is buiding a large Housing Estate as an alternative.

I know Rasaki the Estate Agent recommended to you, he helped me get a house in Calabar many years ago. You can also enquire from the Cross River State Property Investment (CROSPIL). They sell Govt owned property and land.

(1) (Reply)

Mowe: Properties For Rent And For Sale / 41 Acres Of Land Near Crawford University, Agbara Ogun State Nigeria / A Room Self Contain & 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Palmgrove Estate, Palmgrove Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.