Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,532 members, 7,770,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? (47807 Views)

Food Stuffs Supply Business In Nigeria / How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / CBN Raises Cash Limit To N500k For Individuals & N3m For Corporate Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by deliceshop(m): 12:06am On Jul 28, 2010
delampy:

@ stagger,
we are waiting for the manual. Is there an offline way of purchasing the manual.Something like paying into your account and you sending it by mail.Some of us are averse to online payment/debit card usage due to fraud stories that abound all over the place.

NL,
can sumbody help with the cost of haulage of 10,000 ltr of Kerosene within Lagos?Surulere precisely

hello how are you doing?

Could you please tell us what is the cost range of the 10,000ltr Tank you got?

Where did you buy it?
looking forward to hear from you

1 Like

Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2010
Okay peop
deliceshop:

hello

How are you doing today its been a while i have follow this thread from the beginning and i must tell you that with amount of information you have given you have proven that you are a good Nigeria and not a greedy one I pray you get reward back one day

To my point I have been lookin into setting up my sweet mother to in this business she located somewhere in Ikotun Ijegun and I would like to use your  license  to start up 5000 liters weekly for her;

I would like to buy your manual as i was reading and following up i did not ask for a free Manuel and i believe now that is up for sale all goodies are not free.
Can you get in touch with me i would like to call you but since you have your reason no problem we can talk via email and you free to call me but will like to do the honour of calling you.

What is the cost of getting a tank? what is the cost of 5000liters as of today? what is the cost of transportation?

do not be surprise that there many more behind there laptop or computer that are serious investors and watch and do not be suprise if the reward are paid here on earth and you not not have to wait till you get to heaven
my email address is info@willamnaturalproduct.com looking forward to hear from you

Okay people. The payment page for the kero manual is now ready. Like i said, the price is going to be N1,000 ($10 if you live abroad) and there will be only 50 downloads available. If you live in Nigeria, use the Interswitch option. if you live abroad, use the Paypal or credit card option.

ONLY 50 DOWNLOADS WILL BE AVAILABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS!

The page is at http://www.2incstore.com/kero.htm
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by deliceshop(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2010
I try to pay now with my master card i live in paris and i got this message

Page blocked

The page you've been trying to access was blocked.

Reason: Forbidden URL. URL Category is Criminal Activity .
Transaction ID is 4C5070C167060B0D63CA

what can you do about it
waiting your response

deliceshop
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by deliceshop(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2010
note that you just put this up and i want to pay for it now due to this problem
if am not able to pay and 50 past you will still sell mine for me at 1k

Oga stagger you hear now oooo

deliceshop
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2010
deliceshop:

note that you just put this up and i want to pay for it now due to this problem
if am not able to pay and 50 past you will still sell mine for me at 1k

Oga stagger you hear now oooo

deliceshop

Sorry about that. U know how these iynobo people look at us Nigerians. I will setup a payment button with Plimus payment processing system to handle foreign orders. Those paying from Nigeria will not have any problem with the Interswitch option. Give me 30 minutes.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by DrKitaun(m): 6:19am On Jul 29, 2010
@Stagger

congrats ! U have done well !
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2010
All those who paid for this product from abroad should expect the manual in their boxes in the next one hour from writing this post. I am working to include licenses so that it can be instantly downloadable after card payments.

Those paying from Nigeria should have no problem getting it instantly. They should just follow the instructions as stated in the redirect page.

10 copies are gone so far. 40 to go.

deliceshop:

I try to pay now with my master card i live in paris and i got this message

Page blocked

The page you've been trying to access was blocked.

Reason: Forbidden URL. URL Category is Criminal Activity .
Transaction ID is 4C5070C167060B0D63CA

what can you do about it
waiting your response

deliceshop

Deliceshop, were you able to complete your payment using the new Plimus payment button? I di not see your IP address (Paris) in my control panel. You can try it now.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by jewman(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2010
Thanks very much Stagger.Paid yesterday from Uk just Got the manual now
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by deliceshop(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2010
stagger:

All those who paid for this product from abroad should expect the manual in their boxes in the next one hour from writing this post. I am working to include licenses so that it can be instantly downloadable after card payments.

Those paying from Nigeria should have no problem getting it instantly. They should just follow the instructions as stated in the redirect page.

10 copies are gone so far. 40 to go.

Deliceshop, were you able to complete your payment using the new Plimus payment button? I di not see your IP address (Paris) in my control panel. You can try it now.

Hello Itry to pay with your plimus gateway but the price charge now it cost ₦2,285.55 (15.00 USD) (12€)
instead of the ₦1,000.00k could you look into this.

as 10 copies are just sold that means we are still in the range of the ₦1,000.00k agreed.

Looking forward to your response Mr Stagger.

DeliceShop
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2010
deliceshop:

Hello Itry to pay with your plimus gateway but the price charge now it cost ₦2,285.55 (15.00 USD) (12€)
instead of the ₦1,000.00k could you look into this.

as 10 copies are just sold that means we are still in the range of the ₦1,000.00k agreed.

Looking forward to your response Mr Stagger.

DeliceShop

Plimus will charge you a VAT. All I get is $10 which is the price of the manual. Others from abroad who bought it know this to be the case and they have not complained. Nothing I can do about that. Sorry!
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by delampy(f): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ stagger,

I've sent a mail to your gmail account. I can't seem to get to the download page. It keeps saying something about a script permission.

Thx.

PS:I will be expecting the waybill number on the other matter too!
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by delampy(f): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2010
@deliceshop,

I just saw your request,i must have missed it in the midst of all the responses.I'm sorry I did not reply earlier.

I got the 10,000 ltr tank for 100k and it was that price because i got it from somebody no longer selling Kerosene and wanted to dispose of it. The cost of building a new 5,000 litre tank now is in the region of 90k-120k. I checked at 3 different locations before I concluded that the price is the average across Lagos.

I am available to answer further questions.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2010
90k to 100k for a brand new tank? In Lagos? Mein Gott! shocked shocked shocked

That is way too expensive! Well, i do not live in Lagos so that may be the new reality. But I still think it is way over the top. An average tank in Abuja, PH, Bayelsa and Aba where I do most of my supplies is in the region of N50,000 to N60,000.

N120,000? For a 5,000 litre tank? No way it should cost that much!

Well, anyone constructing tanks should go and buy the plates then. There are 6 surfaces. A standard plate should not cost up to N10,000. N8,000 maybe at the most. Then get a welder to get a machine and put it together at your site. The whole thing should not be more than N70,000 maximum!
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2010
delampy:

@ stagger,

I've sent a mail to your gmail account. I can't seem to get to the download page. It keeps saying something about a script permission.

Thx.

PS:I will be expecting the waybill number on the other matter too!

Probably your internet connection. Your payment did not go through so the page did not appear. I have sent instructions on how to go about it.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by deliceshop(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
@stagger and @delampy

Hello

Can you tell us what the price of Kerosine is now not the exact but the range and if you do not mind the exact as of today

I means the buying price from the NNPC or Depot and the selling price to the End users

We will be Glad

deliceshop
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by delampy(f): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2010
@deliceshop,

as at yesterday, I learnt it was N77. Therefore, we can say between N75-N79. It atimes go up to N94 and have heard that it drops to N65 atimes.So, you price is not stable at all.That is why sumbody on this forum that you have to learn the art of buying the right quantity at the right price at the right time.

In Lagos, a gallon is sold for between 480-500 for retailers. For large retailers, u might have to sell for less so that profit is based on volume turnover instead of large margins. A gallon is about 4.5 litres

I think you should get Stagger's manual.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by delampy(f): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2010
Stagger,

I've finally gotten my manual.It was my IE dat was acting up.

Thanks
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by deliceshop(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2010
delampy:

Stagger,

I've finally gotten my manual.It was my IE dat was acting up.

Thanks

I want to buy the manual online too but my french bank card will not let me do so i am thinking of other option.

deliceshop
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by DrKitaun(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2010
yayyy !

Good news all the way !
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by deliceshop(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Stagger

THERE IS AN ERROR I COULD NOT CHANGE THE Extended Download Warranty SO I WOULD LIKE A REFUND OF THAT
BUT FOR THE MANUAL NO PROBLEM I REALLY WHAT THAT MANUAL OF YOUR SO BAD.

This is my info and you will find my email address associate to this payment looking forward to hear from you.
Product Quantity Price per Unit Total
How to Setup a Profitable Kerosene Business - Full Version 1 €12.16 €12.16
Extended Download Warranty €4.01
VAT €3.17
Total: €19.34

Hope to get a refund back and the manual soon

deliceshop
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2010
deliceshop:

@Stagger

THERE IS AN ERROR I COULD NOT CHANGE THE Extended Download Warranty SO I WOULD LIKE A REFUND OF THAT
BUT FOR THE MANUAL NO PROBLEM I REALLY WHAT THAT MANUAL OF YOUR SO BAD.

This is my info and you will find my email address associate to this payment looking forward to hear from you.
Extended Download Warranty €4.01
VAT €3.17
Total: €19.34

Hope to get a refund back and the manual soon

deliceshop

What is your transaction ID? I cannot see a record of that transaction, at least not yet. I will check back in 5 hours. I will write to Plimus to refund the extended download warranty. They take that money, not me.

Of course once the transaction shows up in my system, I will send the manual.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by deliceshop(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2010
stagger:

What is your transaction ID? I cannot see a record of that transaction, at least not yet. I will check back in 5 hours. I will write to Plimus to refund the extended download warranty. They take that money, not me.

Of course once the transaction shows up in my system, I will send the manual.

Hello

This is my  transaction ref 53562416 i will give my other email on here info@willamnaturalproduct.com thereis no mistake in the way the email is written its better you do copy and paste the email address.

Thank you and will be looking forward to hear from you and plimus

deliceshop
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by deliceshop(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2010
@stagger
I GOT AN EMAIL FROM PILMUS THAT ASK ME TO RE ORDER THAT THE FIRST OTHER WILL BE CANCEL AND I JUST REORDER NOW AND ALL LOOKS GOOD FIND BELOW COPY OF THERE MAIL AND MY NEW ORDER NUMBER IS 53563370 AND EMAIL REMAIN SAME info@willamnaturalproduct.com there is no mistake in the way the email is written its better you do copy and paste the email address

Dear Matxxxx xxxxxxx

Thank you for submitting your order for How to Setup a Profitable Kerosene Business-Full Version using Plimus. Unfortunately we are unable to approve your order at this time because of the following:

Customer will place a new order without the extended download warranty

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, if you feel you are receiving this message in error, or if you wish to submit relevant information to your case, please contact us at: sales@plimus.com, otherwise no further action is required.

Important: The credit card submitted will not be charged for this order.

Regards,
Plimus Sales

Order Information: 53563370
Total: €12.16

Payment Information
Carte Bleue : XXXX-XXXX-XXXX- 7454 - Societe Generale (France)

THANK YOU AND LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU

DELICESHOP
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2010
deliceshop:

@stagger
I GOT AN EMAIL FROM PILMUS THAT ASK ME TO RE ORDER THAT THE FIRST OTHER WILL BE CANCEL AND I JUST REORDER NOW AND ALL LOOKS GOOD FIND BELOW COPY OF THERE MAIL AND MY NEW ORDER NUMBER IS 53563370 AND EMAIL REMAIN SAME info@willamnaturalproduct.com there is no mistake in the way the email is written its better you do copy and paste the email address

Dear Matxxxx xxxxxxx

Thank you for submitting your order for How to Setup a Profitable Kerosene Business-Full Version using Plimus. Unfortunately we are unable to approve your order at this time because of the following:

Customer will place a new order without the extended download warranty

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, if you feel you are receiving this message in error, or if you wish to submit relevant information to your case, please contact us at: sales@plimus.com, otherwise no further action is required.

Regards,
Plimus Sales

Payment Information

DELICESHOP

You were not charged for this transaction and there is no record of this transaction in the system. Try placing the order again as we have removed the download warranty you complained about.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by deliceshop(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2010
@stagger
stagger:

You were not charged for this transaction and there is no record of this transaction in the system. Try placing the order again as we have removed the download warranty you complained about.

YES I DID ORDER A NEW ONE.THAT IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT THEY CANCEL THE ONE WITH THE download warranty
BELOW IS THE INFORMATION FOR THE NEW ORDER I DID YESTERDAY.

deliceshop:

@stagger

Payment Information

DELICESHOP

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FOR YOU REGARDING THIS ISSUE SO WE CAN MOVE TO SOMETHING ELSE MORE IMPORTANT

DELICESHOP
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2010
deliceshop:

@stagger
YES I DID ORDER A NEW ONE.THAT IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT THEY CANCEL THE ONE WITH THE download warranty
BELOW IS THE INFORMATION FOR THE NEW ORDER I DID YESTERDAY.
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FOR YOU REGARDING THIS ISSUE SO WE CAN MOVE TO SOMETHING ELSE MORE IMPORTANT

DELICESHOP

Check your email now for the manual.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by estweet267: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2010
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by cavicent19(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2010
Stagger,

i dont seems to understand the problem am having with plimus. my account was debited on friday but received the mail below from them yesterday yet as at this morning am yet to have a refund from them:

[b][b][b]"Thank you for submitting your order for How to Setup a Profitable Kerosene Business-Full Version using Plimus. Unfortunately we are unable to approve your order at th[/font]is time because of the following:

Unfortunately we were unable to confirm your order by phone, if needed, please place it again with a number we can reach you at.

Regards,
Plimus Sales".

Please assist.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by cavicent19(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2010
Stagger,

this is my ref no for the above order.

(Ref# 53563174)
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2010
I will send an email to Plimus. What happened is that we asked them to cancel the extended download warranty so a lot of people that ordered received that message.

You were not supposed to have been billed. However, i will try to get it sorted out.

Meanwhile, there are only 20 copies left; they copies are running out fast. Just a note for those who are still dilly-dallying.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by jewman(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2010
@Stagger

I have not gotten my refund regarding the Extended Download Warranty bill that was deducted from my bank card.

Urgently waiting for your response.
Thanks
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2010
Plimus collects the extended download warranty. The best i can do is to write them to see if they can refund that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) / Badagry Market Where Dried Snakes Are Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.