Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:32 PM

Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe (5531 Views)

Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Governor Jang Is Ripe For International Criminal Court - Saharareporters.com / How Come Northern Men Can Marry Southern Women But Never The Other Way Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by gadogado(m): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2010
Tuyis:

The simple fact is; thirteen year olds are not physically or emotionally ready for marriages or childbearing, they are babies themselves. They are not supposed to be mauled by dirty old men like Yerima.
Are there shortages of grown women for marriage? Why the morbid obsession with kids.
Do you need a Westerner or Easterner or whatever to tell you what you know in your heart is patently wrong?

How are 13 year olds not able to bare children when theyre doing so all over America!!! Furthermore, emotional maturity is something that is relative to an individual, there are 30 year olds who are emotionally immature and by your standards, theyre not ready for marriage, there are 13 year olds who will shock you at their level of emotional stability and maturity!! so your point fails to resonate!!

To call Yerima a dirty old man is uncalled for, do you personally know him? do you know his moral conduct? Can you blame him if he doesnt want to marry a 40 year old woman?? Who are you to dictate to him who and who not to marry and what their ages should be? If its his preference, then whats your own?
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Beaf: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2010
gadogado:

Also, i wanted to add that if a girl in America or in Europe can physically have intimacy at the age of 13, 14 or 15 then why not an egyptian? since i think whats bothering most people is the girl is too  young and cannot handle the sexual activity. As for those claiming, shes too young for him, look into you're own cultures before you were brain washed my colonialism, were your people, yorubas et al. marrying their age mates? what was the typical age of a man and a woman when they got married in say yoruba societies in the 1500's? For you to now bring in age difference into this is idiocy at it worst!! Age difference is a concept born out of western culture which came about during times of economic prosperity!! It is a WESTERN concept!! Ask yourself, why does it really matter? why does it matter how old the guy is? in America, Anna Nicole Smith married Howard when she was 26 and he was in his 80's. Does age difference really matter in a truly moral context, is it immoral if im 20 years older than my wife if so, why is it immoral, this you must answer!!
If you're one of those saying that its coz shes too young to make her own decision as to whether she wants to get married yet or not, well that is also a western concept, western culture places premium on individualism, you should NOT use the standards of one culture to judge another culture! cultures evolve at their own pace and in their own beliefs!! some societies are communal, the family decides whether your old enough and who you should marry!! Since you dont love that girl more than her family loves her then what is your own there??
This is how they've lived for thousands of years and you cannot criticize them, you have no right to!! Who are you to now say that it is wrong?? because your colonial masters say so!

We aren't interested in what little girls do with little boys in America or Europe. What alarms us, is what 50+ year old men do with girl children in Nigeria. In any case, the Egyptians you refer to have made it a crime for a paedophile like Yerima to have anything to do with marrying anybodyunder 18. Yeah! Thats Egyptian law!

The import of your arguments is exactly nil. A child is a child anywhere in the World and ra'pe is certainly not a Western concept.
More than the above, it is morally wretched for anybody to promote rape, child molestion and other forms of criminality for "cultural" reasons. How about human sacrifice? No? How about child witches? No?

We can rant irresponsibly about colonial masters and whatnot, but the simple fact remains; a crime that utterly disgusts the vast majority of Nigerians has been committed.

The paedophile, Yerima should be castrated and jailed.
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by gadogado(m): 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2010
safariman:

@gadogado
Just because a culture is ok with ritual killings does that make it ok for the society to accept? These guys marrying or slaving under age children should be stoned according their culture

How can you draw a proximity between marriage, the building of a social institution to ritual killing, murder based on superstition. There is harm in ritual killing due to murder, there is no harm in marriage unless its an abusive one!!
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2010
gadogado:

How are 13 year olds not able to bare children when theyre doing so all over America!!! Furthermore, emotional maturity is something that is relative to an individual, there are 30 year olds who are emotionally immature and by your standards, theyre not ready for marriage, there are 13 year olds who will shock you at their level of emotional stability and maturity!! so your point fails to resonate!!

To call Yerima a dirty old man is uncalled for, do you personally know him? do you know his moral conduct? Can you blame him if he doesnt want to marry a 40 year old woman?? Who are you to dictate to him who and who not to marry and what their ages should be? If its his preference, then whats your own?

Chief, if you truly resides in America, you will realize that most of the 13 year old that had a baby are mostly still stays at home and their own mother helps them out while they are able to either go back to school or get their life back on track.
Tell me or show me in America where a man gives a 13 year old belle and he is able to actually marry that "kid"
So please, stop saying things that aint true.
If Yerima was in America, he would be in jail.
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2010
gadogado:

How can you draw a proximity between marriage, the building of a social institution to ritual killing, murder based on superstition. There is harm in ritual killing due to murder, there is no harm in marriage unless its an abusive one!!

There is a big harm done to a 5 year old that her future has been sold to the highest bidder without her knowledge.
Even God gave us will power to chose btw what we want and dont.
How dare some pervs now wanna marry some kid young cos they dont have what it takes to marry same when she is older.
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Tuyis: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2010
gadogado:

13 year olds are getting pregnant in America right? Why don't you get one pregnant and see what happens to you and please don't  forget to tell them your culture allows it.
Yerima is a dirty old man, you cannot legally marry a thirteen year old in Nigeria, period. It is not only against the law, it is also morally reprehensible.
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2010
Tuyis:

13 year olds are getting pregnant in America right? Why don't you get one pregnant and see what happens to you and please don't  forget to tell them your culture allows it.
Yerima is a dirty old man, you cannot legally marry a thirteen year old in Nigeria, period. It is not only against the law, it is also morally reprehensible.

It is not even our culture, else, people wont be speaking up against it.
there are just so many things that happened and cos people dont talk about it, they deem them to be our culture.
I bet someone will one day say, it is our culture to beat women. . . . Nonsense
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by gadogado(m): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2010
Beaf:

We aren't interested in what little girls do with little boys in America or Europe. What alarms us, is what 50+ year old men do with girl children in Nigeria. In any case, the Egyptians you refer to have made it a crime for a paedophile like Yerima to have anything to do with marrying anybodyunder 18. Yeah! Thats Egyptian law!

The import of your arguments is exactly nil. A child is a child anywhere in the World and ra'pe is certainly not a Western concept.
More than the above, it is morally wretched for anybody to promote despoil, child molestion and other forms of criminality for "cultural" reasons. How about human sacrifice? No? How about child witches? No?

We can rant irresponsibly about colonial masters and whatnot, but the simple fact remains; a crime that utterly disgusts the vast majority of Nigerians has been committed.

The paedophile, Yerima should be castrated and jailed.

Get it right, I made no reference to Egyptian "secular" law. In Saudi, there is nothing wrong with what Yerima did. In the Northern part of Nigeria, there is also none of your imagined disgust, its actually a norm in the north, again, do not use the standards of one culture to judge another.
How is his age difference with the girl immoral?? you must tell me what makes it immoral!! and then we must apply it universally!!! we must then put bench marks, 10 yr age difference is ok, 30 yr age difference is not etc!! Then we must then explain why one age bench mark is ok and why the other is not!!!

The only people really angry about this are European serving southern media of Nigeria. In your village, before your contact with Europeans, what was the average difference in age between a man and a woman at the time of the wedding answer this.
In America, Anna Nicole married the oil tycoon Howard when she was 26 and he was 84, no problem with that but because it involves Islam, what you imbeciles love to hate, its now pedophilia!No one can explain to me why age difference is immoral or wrong!! I dare you, all you say is that is wrong, why is it wrong? AS long as shes able to be intimate physically, then there is no problem, your white masters are busy handling sex at 13, 14 and 15
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Beaf: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2010
Tuyis:

He will never try it, because they will jail the daylight out of his arse!

Why do people like gadogado always talk about Western and Arab Worlds, whereas we are Nigerian?
Is this some sort of identity conflict or inferiority complex?

Yerima introduced sharia and since then people hands have been chopped of etc. What is the punishment for ra'pe under sharia? Stoning to death?
Lets apply it to the basta'rd paedophile, Yerima! grin
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2010
Beaf:

Why do people like gadogado always talk about Western and Arab Worlds, whereas we are Nigerian?

Yerima introduced sharia and since then people hands have been chopped of etc. What is the punishment for ra'pe under sharia? Stoning to death?

Are you kidding me?
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Cohomology: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2010
Sharia = Lunacy.
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by gadogado(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2010
Fhemmmy:

There is a big harm done to a 5 year old that her future has been sold to the highest bidder without her knowledge.
Even God gave us will power to chose btw what we want and dont.
How dare some pervs now wanna marry some kid young cos they dont have what it takes to marry same when she is older.

There you go again with your concept of individualism, not all societies practice that approach!!! without her knowledge!!! she has a right to opt out of any marriage if she doesnt want it!!! Do you love the girl more than her family?? for you to claim theyre selling her or whatever you're insinuating in very condescending and an unfair characterization of the situation!! this is just your own assumption!!
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Tuyis: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Are you kidding me?

No, he wasn't kidding, Yerima got someone's hand chopped off for stealing a goat! Now we need to know the punishment for robbing a cradle.
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Beaf: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2010
gadogado:

Get it right, I made no reference to Egyptian "secular" law. In Saudi, there is nothing wrong with what Yerima did. In the Northern part of Nigeria, there is also none of your imagined disgust, its actually a norm in the north, again, do not use the standards of one culture to judge another.
How is his age difference with the girl immoral?? you must tell me what makes it immoral!! and then we must apply it universally!!! we must then put bench marks, 10 yr age difference is ok, 30 yr age difference is not etc!! Then we must then explain why one age bench mark is ok and why the other is not!!!

The only people really angry about this are European serving southern media of Nigeria. In your village, before your contact with Europeans, what was the average difference in age between a man and a woman at the time of the wedding answer this.
In America, Anna Nicole married the oil tycoon Howard when she was 26 and he was 84, no problem with that but because it involves Islam, what you imbeciles love to hate, its now pedophilia!No one can explain to me why age difference is immoral or wrong!! I dare you, all you say is that is wrong, why is it wrong? AS long as shes able to be intimate physically, then there is no problem, your white masters are busy handling sex at 13, 14 and 15

Sorry, but you are actually sounding incoherent. Who gives a fck with what any "culture" says. Is culture above the law? I asked you for your thoughts barbaric cultural practices like, tormenting "child witches" and human sacrifice; you somehow failed to answer. I wonder why? If a cultural practice is barbaric as child marriages are, then then culture needs to be booted into the modern age.
I don't care what reasons you pluck from thin air to justify ra'ping a child. Yerima is guilty under Nigerian law and must be jailed.

There is no disgust in Northern Nigeria about child ra'pe? Thats a big lie! Do you think your village makes up the whole of Northern Nigeria? have you heard of child marriages in Kwara, Benue, Plateau, Southern Kaduna etc? Charlie, you're just shooting your mouth!
I notice you have a way of fishing for the most child abusing cultures to latch unto. Do you have an identity problem, are you ashamed to be Nigerian? Cos I can't understand the references to Saudi and other foreign crap to justify events in Nigeria. Also. you really love to live in medievial times, forgetting the rest of us have moved on and left you behind.
Stop clutching at straws. Ra'pe is ra'pe, and its even worse when the victim is a child; it is unnaceptable when patriachal society wickedly codifies it into "culture".

Stone Yerima.
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by gadogado(m): 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2010
Beaf:

Now you're starting to be honest, it boils down to your bigoted hate of islam!! People like me say western this and arab that because in case you didnt notice, Westerners colonized half of the country while arabs the other half, both contributing and shaping or re shaping intellectual discourse, when you accepted Christianity and abandoned your traditional belief system, you became an extension of the west, you let them colonize you too, your legal code is the same as theirs so are many different aspects of your life!! you have nothing that is truly originally yours other than food!! your mind however and your society is either western styled or arab to the norh.
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by agathamari(f): 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2010
a girl can get her period at 8, so is she ripe?
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Fhemmmy: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2010
gadogado:

There you go again with your concept of individualism, not all societies practice that approach!!! without her knowledge!!! she has a right to opt out of any marriage if she doesnt want it!!! Do you love the girl more than her family?? for you to claim theyre selling her or whatever you're insinuating in very condescending and an unfair characterization of the situation!! this is just your own assumption!!

Chief,
So cos they love the girl so much, they sold her to the highest bidder.
Again, i repeat, it is lunatic to give their kids out to such a perv for money.
How well, do they know the old pervert before giving their daughter to him?
Again, if this was the practice, how come people have problem with it, why cant he go and take a 13 year old in America, since you have been comparing Nigeria to America all day?
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2010
gadogado:

Now you're starting to be honest, i[b]t boils down to your bigoted hate of islam!![/b] People like me say western this and arab that because in case you didnt notice, Westerners colonized half of the country while arabs the other half, both contributing and shaping or re shaping intellectual discourse, when you accepted Christianity and abandoned your traditional belief system, you became an extension of the west, you let them colonize you too, your legal code is the same as theirs so are many different aspects of your life!! you have nothing that is truly originally yours other than food!! your mind however and your society is either western styled or arab to the norh.

The sooner we stop looking at all truth as hatred for islam, the better, this is not about attack on islam, it is about a dude doing what is ridiculous.
BTW, there are some parents that "think" they love their child and yet they dont, cos u must hate your child with passion to wanna give her to an old fool of such age
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by redsun(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2010
@gadago or what,did i hear say evolve in one of your insane statements?If you  truelly know the meaning of that word,i don't think you will expect a modern man to be living with primitive and barbaric culture and tenents of the past that are nothing evil to "evolved"or rather evolving 21st century human beings.

The greatest problem of people like you is that you find your comfort zone in the failed past and you dread to delve into the present and the future.
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Fhemmmy: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2010
redsun:

@gadago or what,did i hear say evolve in one of your insane statements?If you  truelly know the meaning of that word,i don't think you will expect a modern man to be living with primitive and barbaric culture and tenents of the past that are nothing evil to "evolved"or rather evolving 21st century human beings.

The greatest problem of people like you is that you find your comfort zone in the failed past and you dread to delve into the present and the future.

Well said, cos the dude has refused to get involve in a better future and give a chance to those children that needed one.
There are some men that are marrying a younger lady, but they at least talk to the lady and not buy her off her parents at a tender age, even before the child knows how to do anything
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by gadogado(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2010
Beaf:

Sorry, but you are actually sounding incoherent. Who gives a be intimate with what any "culture" says. Is culture above the law? I asked you for your thoughts barbaric cultural practices like, tormenting "child witches" and human sacrifice; you somehow failed to answer. I wonder why? If a cultural practice is barbaric as child marriages are, then then culture needs to be booted into the modern age.
I don't care what reasons you pluck from thin air to justify ra'ping a child. Yerima is guilty under Nigerian law and must be jailed.

There is no disgust in Northern Nigeria about child ra'pe? Thats a big lie! Do you think your village makes up the whole of Northern Nigeria? have you heard of child marriages in Kwara, Benue, Plateau, Southern Kaduna etc? Charlie, you're just shooting your mouth!
I notice you have a way of fishing for the most child abusing cultures to latch unto. Do you have an identity problem, are you ashamed to be Nigerian? Cos I can't understand the references to Saudi and other foreign crap to justify events in Nigeria. Also. you really love to live in medievial times, forgetting the rest of us have moved on and left you behind.
Stop clutching at straws. Ra'pe is ra'pe, and its even worse when the victim is a child; it is unnaceptable when patriachal society wickedly codifies it into "culture".

Stone Yerima.
Why you are conveniently listing middle belt states like kwara baffles me, when you talk of the north kwara comes miles behind sokoto and kano!! after all, sokoto colonized kwara and imposed a ruler for the kwarans!!! Southern Kaduna people were slaves to Hausa people!!! Tat being said, let me state this one more time, marriage, building of a social institution is not comparable to ritual killing, murder based on superstition. Do not get it mixed!!

YOU HAVE FAILED to tell me what exactly is wrong with the age difference, what makes it immoral, universally immoral what the difference between me being 10 years older than my wife and 50 years older than her does age now determine sexual intercourse, In other words, If my wife is 30 and im 50, i cannot have sex with her?? if the girl is sexually mature and can physically have sex which is done all around the world, then why does the age of who has sex with her bother you so much all around the world, 13 and 14 yr old girls have sex particularly in the west meaning they are physically able to!! what manner of nonsense are you spewing!
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Tuyis: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2010
gadogado:

Now you're starting to be honest, it boils down to your bigoted hate of islam!! People like me say western this and arab that because in case you didnt notice, Westerners colonized half of the country while arabs the other half, both contributing and shaping or re shaping intellectual discourse, when you accepted Christianity and abandoned your traditional belief system, you became an extension of the west, you let them colonize you too, your legal code is the same as theirs so are many different aspects of your life!! you have nothing that is truly originally yours other than food!! your mind however and your society is either western styled or arab to the norh.

This is not about conflict between Western and Arab civilizations, this is about universal human instinct to protect the young and the weak and not exploit them. Please tell us if this is alien to Islam, when even animals protect their young.
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Beaf: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2010
gadogado:

Fail! I am not a Christian, so stop hiding behind any crap religious hatred rubbish. I never even mentioned Islam, so you must be paranoid.
The sharia I talked about is not even mentioned in the Quran. So what are you going on about?

No point sounding more Al Qaeda than Bin Ladin. grin

Barbaric cultures must change. Yerima should be jailed and castrated. cool
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by redsun(m): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2010
gadogado:

Why you are conveniently listing middle belt states like kwara baffles me, when you talk of the north kwara comes miles behind sokoto and kano!! after all, sokoto colonized kwara and imposed a ruler for the kwarans!!! Southern Kaduna people were slaves to Hausa people!!! Tat being said, let me state this one more time, marriage, building of a social institution is not comparable to ritual killing, murder based on superstition. Do not get it mixed!!

YOU HAVE FAILED to tell me what exactly is wrong with the age difference, what makes it immoral, universally immoral what the difference between me being 10 years older than my wife and 50 years older than her does age now determine sexual intercourse, In other words, If my wife is 30 and im 50, i cannot have intimacy with her?? if the girl is sexually mature and can physically have intimacy which is done all around the world, then why does the age of who has sex with her bother you so much all around the world, 13 and 14 yr old girls have intimacy particularly in the west meaning they are physically able to!! what manner of nonsense are you spewing!

I do hope you realize that there is serious cyber hunt for people like you,paedophiles and their cohorts?
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Fhemmmy: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2010
gadogado:

YOU HAVE FAILED to tell me what exactly is wrong with the age difference, what makes it immoral, universally immoral what the difference between me being 10 years older than my wife and 50 years older than her does age now determine sexual intercourse, In other words, If my wife is 30 and im 50, i cannot have intimacy with her?? if the girl is sexually mature and can physically have intimacy which is done all around the world, then why does the age of who has sex with her bother you so much all around the world, 13 and 14 yr old girls have intimacy particularly in the west meaning they are physically able to!! what manner of nonsense are you spewing!

Chief, if a woman is 30 years of age and the man is 50 . . .  That is aiight as long as it was not one of those catch them young and keep her till she is of puberty age.
However, we are talking of a man that is what age and wanna marry a 13 year old kid?
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by gadogado(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2010
Now you're talking, so you think marrying a young girl is barbaric and we should start marrying our age mates, who informed this line of thought, your European masters of course!
You talk of evolution, our culture should be evolve coz marrying young girls is a thing of the past, hmmmm let me see! who are you to say it is barbaric and what yardstick are you using to measure the "barbarity" of a culture, CULTURE means total way of life by the way! You're honestly sounding more and more like your master by the day, remember when he came to AFRICA and told you that you were a barbarian, well now you have picked up his habits and are unashamedly tagging people as barbaric coz he has taught you so well
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Beaf: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2010
gadogado:

Age difference is of no consequence between concenting adults. However, age difference worsens any case of paedophillia; that should be really simple to understand. Shouldn't it?

Southern Kaduna people were slaves to Hausa people? You mean you are proud to say that?

Perhaps, Sokoto and Kano would love to leave Nigeria if they cannot do away with backward cultures? But we will adopt and save all their children from them first; because, ra'pe is a crime in the rest of the country (especially when a kid is the victim). It will not be tolerated.
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Fhemmmy: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2010
gadogado:

Now you're talking, so you think marrying a young girl is barbaric and we should start marrying our age mates, who informed this line of thought, your European masters of course!
You talk of evolution, our culture should be evolve coz marrying young girls is a thing of the past, hmmmm let me see! who are you to say it is barbaric and what yardstick are you using to measure the "barbarity" of a culture, CULTURE means total way of life by the way! [b]You're honestly sounding more and more like your master by the day, remember when he came to AFRICA and told you that you were a barbarian, [/b]well now you have picked up his habits and are unashamedly tagging people as barbaric coz he has taught you so well

I hope you are not referring to the white folks, cos now all of a sudden you found yourself living in their nation
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by gadogado(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2010
@Tuyis, Yeah her family is exploiting her and you are protecting her!! Rubbish!
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2010
gadogado:

@Tuyis, Yeah her family is exploiting her and you are protecting her!! Rubbish!

What has her family done to show that they loved her?
What have they done to show that they meant well for her?
I guess by marrying her to come grandPa?
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by redsun(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2010
That yarima is still a senator in nigerian government is worse dent to nation that mutallab's action.It is despicable to have animals like him as leaders.
Re: Islam:you Can Marry 5 Years Old Girl And Wait Till She Is Ripe by Fhemmmy: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2010
redsun:

That yarima is still a senator in nigerian government is worse dent to nation that mutallab's action.It is despicable to have animals like him as leaders.

I thought i read that there was some kinda investigation into what happened, i wonder whatever happened to that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Muslim Children Went To School In Buhari's Time Vs Gej's Time..Photo / Amaechi Will Be The New SGF -APC source / Jonathan’s Former Aide, Okupe, Gets N100m Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.