Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Instant Us And Canada Number And Some Other Countries Within Minutes - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Instant Us And Canada Number And Some Other Countries Within Minutes (928 Views)

Tom Clancy's The Division Beta Key Giveaway INSTANT ACCESS / Bet & Win Instant Cash Prize / Download Your Free Pdf Ebook On How To Make N15, 000 Online In 90 Minutes Or Les (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instant Us And Canada Number And Some Other Countries Within Minutes by emoore: 7:25am On Jun 22, 2010
I know so many people are in need of a virtual foreign numbers for their businesses,  

Here is the good news, you can now get that within minutes by just sending in your phone numbers after payment of $6000,

Also US VPN is available for just 3000.

You can send me an email to e.moore@blumail.org or text me to 07035923929 or better still, talk to me on yahoo messenger at freemeosward,

Ciao!
Re: Instant Us And Canada Number And Some Other Countries Within Minutes by Iceugwa(m): 6:13am On Jun 28, 2010
I can get it for free. If you want it, just give me a call
Re: Instant Us And Canada Number And Some Other Countries Within Minutes by samosward(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2010
Iceugwa:

I can get it for free. If you want it, just give me a call
If truly you are as true as you claimed, why not open a thread and give it to people free, yeye,

(1) (Reply)

Pc Games Needed Asap / Deadspace 2 Ps3 For Swap. / Pc Games Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.