Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Isbn Price - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Isbn Price (4461 Views)

Where Can I Get Issn & Isbn? / Where Do I Get Isbn In Nigeria / How Can I Get ISBN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isbn Price by bioade(m): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2010
MANY HAVE BEEN CALLING ME 4 ISBN PRICE. I WAS AT THE NLN RECENTLY AND THE CURRENT PRICE IS
1 OR 2 ISBN WILL COST U NOT LESS THAN 3700
3 WILL COST U 5200
THAT IS IF U MEET THE REQUIREMENTS TO GET IT YOURSELF BUT IF THROUGH A PUBLISHER IT WILL BE MORE i CHARGE EXTRA FEE FOR HELPING FRIENDS LIKE U GET IT BUT NOT MUCH.
BELOW ARE IMPORTANT INFO STILL.
MY GOAL; TO PROMOTE SELF PUBLISHING AND HELP SOLVE BOOK MARKETING WAHALA.

I AM READY TO HELP SOLVE ISBN WAHALA!
THIS IS THE SIMPLE STEPS;
GET YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED WITH THE CORPORATE AFFAIRS
GO ALONG WITH THE PHOTOCOPY TO NATIONAL LIBRARY, ALAGOMEJI,LAGOS AND A LETTER OF APPLICATION FOR IBSN
WITH THIS YOU BECOME A SELF PUBLISH AUTHOR

TO GET ONE THROUGH A REGISTERED PUBLISHER
CALL ME NO 08068824624
OR CHOOSE CREDIBLE PUBLISHERS OF YOUR CHOICE
CHEERS
Re: Isbn Price by only1life(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2010
I got 2 ISBN 4 just N1000
Re: Isbn Price by bioade(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2010
pls check if it is 13 or 14 digits if 10 digits I advice that you do not use it for your own good it is outdated. moreover there are fraudsters out there who would formulate numbers. I am a registered publisher with the NLN and my info is sure. take care
Re: Isbn Price by Immune1(m): 9:05am On Jun 26, 2010
If i may ask,how long would this take to process knowing fully well the way things are done here in Nigeria.Your info has been quite helpful.
Re: Isbn Price by only1life(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2010
bioade:

pls check if it is 13 or 14 digits if 10 digits I advice that you do not use it for your own good it is outdated. moreover there are fraudsters out there who would formulate numbers. I am a registered publisher with the NLN and my info is sure. take care

It was 13 digit number, i got it at ISBN office at Alagomeji by myself. Thanks.
Re: Isbn Price by MyneWhite1(f): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2010
Thank you only1life
only1life:

It was 13 digit number, i got it at ISBN office at Alagomeji by myself. Thanks.
Re: Isbn Price by bioade(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2010
personally i am surprise. i have never bought it like that before. so i do not know what to tell you. whichever way i advice take 3 copies to the legal department and if they collect them from you be rest assured there is no problem. only constant publishers can get isbn at a very reduced price and to do this they must buy a block (10 pieces). hope to hear from you soon. my no 08068824624
Re: Isbn Price by godisgr8(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2010
when u r getting it for the first time that is when it is dat expensive, after dat it is no longer expensive. but all d same tnx 4 d info.

I am equally a publisher and an established author of eight books. If u need any info get in touch:

Abiodun Mabadeje 08023771690 or abiodun.mabadeje@gmail.com

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Isbn Price by bioade(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2010
Godisgr8 thanks 4 ur vital info. But take note you can only get an isbn so cheap if u are buying a block I am honestly surprise but I submit. it is possible but i have not enjoyed the privilege tho I have been patronising NLN since 2007. once again tanx I will confirm too.
Re: Isbn Price by getapay: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
There is now a body that offers Int'l ISBN for Books and/or Publications, and be sure to get it done within few hours.

I get my ISBN there always and still do. You can try them.

Besides, they can help you put your Book/Publications on Amazon and be opened for International Purchase of your books and publications.

check their website -- https://isbn.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

It Has To Be Love / Stories That Touch (short Stories) By Aniekan Andikan / Rightly Coupled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.