Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

A Lawyer And A Nasty Old Lady Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Lawyer And A Nasty Old Lady Joke (1222 Views)

See What Happen Between An Igbo Lawyer And An America Lawyer / Tremendously Ugly Lady - Joke / Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lawyer And A Nasty Old Lady Joke by ajetii(m): 1:49am On Mar 30, 2007
Interesting for those who have something to do with the court, and why lawyers should never ask a witness a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a southern small town prosecuting attorney called his first witness to the stand - a grandmotherly, elderly woman.

He approached her and asked "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?"
She responded "why, yes I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a young boy, and frankly,
you've been a big disappointment to me."

She continued "You lie, you cheat on your wife, you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs.
You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you."

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked "Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?"

She again replied "why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has
a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the
entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. Yes, I know him."

The defense attorney almost died!

At this point, the judge brought the courtroom to silence, called both counsellors to the bench, and in a very quiet voice,
said "If either of you *******s asks her if she knows me, you'll be jailed for contempt."
shocked cheesy grin
Re: A Lawyer And A Nasty Old Lady Joke by Free(f): 2:43am On Mar 30, 2007
tehehehe,
Re: A Lawyer And A Nasty Old Lady Joke by globalaid(m): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2007
you this guy will kill person o.

(1) (Reply)

'true Love Never Die / Meaning Of Marriage / Try It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.