Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ (78570 Views)

Poll: Wut's The Most Fav. Thing U Like About The 60's,70's & 80's Era?

Hairstyle: 18% (14 votes)
Clothes: 24% (18 votes)
Music: 24% (18 votes)
Make-up: 0% (0 votes)
Shoes: 17% (13 votes)
Accessories: 14% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. / Fashion Trends That Rocked 2014 / Weird Fashion Trends From History (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2009
[size=13pt]~Fashion Trend: Rock Chic~

~Alicia Keys in aviator shades, studded motorcycle jacket and leggings.

~Pussycat Doll Melody Thorton looks haute in this tailored leather jacket with metal studs, denim hot pants and spiked boots.

~Amber Rose gets glam rock with this leather form-fitting dress and peek-a-boo pumps.

Atlanta housewife Lisa Wu Hartwell rocks a full-length leather dress.

~R&B singer Chrisette Michele shows us how to glitter in this haute black sequin blazer and leggings.

~Singer and actress Amerie mixes fluffy fuax fur vest, chains and liquid legging to rock the mike.

~Super model Naomi Campbell brings her Buffalo Girl stylee with a sharp tailored leather blazer and ripped denim mini.
[/size]
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2009
[size=13pt]~Ciara’s metal detail leather jacket and statement necklace screams rocker chic. The hot pants and fishnet stocking brings the heat.

~Taking a classic men’s tailored tuxedo jacket and a black and white stripped shirt, Halle Berry looks like a sharp dressed woman.

~Keri Hilson glows in this gold leather jacket & gold fringed boots

~Jennifer Hudson looks gorgeous in this sculpted top with leather leggings and over the knee boots.

~Taraji P. Henson struts her stuff at the DJ Hero event in a green leather jacket, lace blouse and leather jeans.

~Rihanna in hooded dress, “Blade Runner” shields and studded boots.

~Joy Bryant gives rocker glam in this C. Ronson plaid dress and leather jacket and combat boots.

~Stylish sisters Angela and Vanessa Simmons take leather, chains and accessories and serve a rocking lady-like look.

~Zoe Kravitz
[/size]
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2009
[size=13pt]~Bee

~Monica in denim studded jacket over a form-fitting black dress

~MJ & Latifa

~Mariah Carey in a cropped black leather jacket, black jeans and peek-a-boo booties
[/size]
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by iice(f): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2009
Cool
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by chika98: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2009
I think I am an advocate for aviators. I have so many of them. It is like an obsession.
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mamagee3(f): 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Mariah Carey in a cropped black leather jacket, black jeans and peek-a-boo booties
[/color][/size][/font]

She looks fine. tongue
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2010
~Shimmering clothes and accessories are another fall 2009 / winter 2010 must-have. All the types of paillettes are permitted: sequins, spangles, everything. It can be a dress, a bag or a jewellery – the hottest accent trims are glistening and sparkling their way down the recent fashion runways and Hollywood red carpets.

[B]How To Sport A Sexy Glittery Look:[/B]
For the day choose a subtle shimmer, at night dare to dazzle with an outstanding shiny dress. Be careful of what you wear it with, keep your accessories basic. You can alternatively go for a plain LBD and pair it with some sparkling accessories.
[img]http://www.shopstyle.com/action/spreadWidgetImage?look=1351294&size=Large[/img]

~I'll Pass!

~I'll Pass!

Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by ikamefa(f): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2010
taraji has me salivating

would steal that ensemble of hers in a NY min
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2010
~I hear You. . .me luff the Jacket & how the colour stands out from the all black emsemble. . .
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by platinumnk(f): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2010
mohawkchic:

~I hear You. . .me luff the Jacket & how the colour stands out from the all black emsemble. . .

me too! something to stand out from that all black is hott! thought i would get it in purple! wink
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2010
~Now. . .thats a thought! Purple wud rock w/ that emsemble too! Red,Tan are the usual common combo that works well w/ all black ensemble. . .seeing other colours work just as great is kwel. . .

~Now this Colour wud rock too! Tho its coming up as "Purple" Biker Jacket,it looks very much like Teal/Blue!
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by platinumnk(f): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2010
^^ oh wow!! u got me searching on ebay now!! grin grin

what do u think of this?
[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/11/!Bh+B(Fw!mk~$(KGrHqEH-D8Escw50UTTBLMB5Sl0(g~~_12.JPG[/img]

with pleather legging and some cute suede ankle boots? for going out to movies
or cute pumps for a causal date? with a half pin up hair do? cheesy
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2010
~I like! The sleeves & lapels especially. . .

~You sure know how to put your stuff together! I'm having a visual of your ensemble. . .Nice!
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by platinumnk(f): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2010
Thanks! I love your threads, you keep me shopping!

cheesy
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2010
~YW & Ta.. . . Happy Shopping. . .& Oh! Shop Sensibly!
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by madlady(f): 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2010
mohawkchic:

~YW & Ta.. . . Happy Shopping. . .& Oh! Shop Sensibly!

I wanna wear tight leather pants undecided undecided undecided, my mum's got the most fab pair from the 80's Valentino, she must have only worn them a few times shocked shocked shocked. I just have not got the guts tongue
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by platinumnk(f): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2010
Been looking for some . . do they have in 12s?
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by madlady(f): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2010
platinumnk:

Been looking for some . . do they have in 12s?

winkplatinumnk, did you mean the leather pants of my mother's?
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2010
madlady:

I wanna wear tight leather pants undecided undecided undecided, my mum's got the most fab pair from the 80's Valentino, she must have only worn them a few times shocked shocked shocked. I just have not got the guts tongue

~Brave it out & give it a go,by all accounts of what i've read you share on here,you've got the figure for it!

~Maybe you shud wear it on a nite out w/ gf's. . .see how comfy you are in it Then Rock it with Confidence some other time!
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by madlady(f): 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2010
mohawkchic:

~Brave it out & give it a go,by all accounts of what i've read you shared on here,you've got the figure for it!

~Maybe you shud wear it on a nite out w/ gf's. . .see how comfy you are in it Then Rock it with Confidence some other time!

Just got an average figure, just tall so takes alot to make me look fat.

The leather pants have a cross hatch type of back, so really goes into your backside, not in a moulding way but in a show every dimple way.
I will take a pick if i can 2morrow.

I may have what some pples call camel toe lipsrsealed
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:03am On Jan 12, 2010
~O! Camel Toe!!Fashion Faux Pas

~There's always an option to wear a top that goes over it!
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by madlady(f): 12:22am On Jan 12, 2010
mohawkchic:

~O! Camel Toe!!Fashion Faux Pas

~There's always an option to wear a top that goes over it!

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LGKMD kiss

Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mamagee3(f): 1:05am On Jan 12, 2010
mohawkchic:

[B]How To Sport A Sexy Glittery Look:[/B]
For the day choose a subtle shimmer, at night dare to dazzle with an outstanding shiny dress. Be careful of what you wear it with, keep your accessories basic. You can alternatively go for a plain LBD and pair it with some sparkling accessories.
[img]http://www.shopstyle.com/action/spreadWidgetImage?look=1351294&size=Large[/img]

color]

This dress is blazing hot!!!
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by spikedcylinder: 1:14am On Jan 12, 2010
I'm guessing no one will like the camel toe boots then? grin grin

Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 12, 2010
Those are the ugliest boots ever.
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 12, 2010
Looks like the division in one's butt. tongue
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:22am On Jan 12, 2010
~For all my love of shoes Weird & Unique,the hoof split design boots didnt appeal to me at all! I like the Nike Air Rift hoof split trainers tho. .
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by madlady(f): 9:15am On Jan 12, 2010
@mohawkchic, wink
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2010
madlady:

@mohawkchic, wink

~Hey You. . .
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2010
mama-gee:

This dress is blazing hot!!!

~There are 7 dresses on there. . which one?

~I Love this On Halle!

[img]http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Keep+Child+Alive+6th+Annual+Black+Ball+IznMxgIFFczl.jpg[/img]
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mamagee3(f): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2010
^^The one with glitters. kiss
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2010
~Iridescent pop-socks add coquettish fun. Team with bare legs and open toes for the cocktail hour.Get yours now from Gap,Topshop and Falke.
~Christian Dior~

~Burberry Prorsum~

John Galliano

~Chloe~

Alexander Wang

~Hermes~

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad / Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.