Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ (78564 Views)

Poll: Wut's The Most Fav. Thing U Like About The 60's,70's & 80's Era?

Hairstyle: 18% (14 votes)
Clothes: 24% (18 votes)
Music: 24% (18 votes)
Make-up: 0% (0 votes)
Shoes: 17% (13 votes)
Accessories: 14% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. / Fashion Trends That Rocked 2014 / Weird Fashion Trends From History (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:46am On Jan 17, 2010
bluespice:

oh my i love katy perry's
ewww @ posh she's just a sack of bones and saline implants in gorgeous shoes

~Tell me about it!!. . .Shoes's heel is Gorgeous. . .
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by bluespice(f): 2:53am On Jan 17, 2010
i'll love to go to a garage sale of her shoes tongue
i'll buy everything best not exceed 100 pounds tongue
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:19am On Jan 17, 2010
~I Know Right! But. . . that's! Wishful thinking. . .Some Thrift store will end up w/ it & charge thro the gill. . .

~Why its so hard to get into Thrift shopping in London. . everyone knows where the good stuff is & will get there before you. . .
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by chic2pimp(m): 3:21am On Jan 17, 2010
bluespice:

oh my i love katy perry's
ewww @ posh she's just a sack of bones and saline implants in gorgeous shoes
Nicely put. Couldn't have said it any better if I tried.
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by bluespice(f): 3:37am On Jan 17, 2010
mohawkchic:

~I Know Right! But. . . that's! Wishful thinking. . .Some Thrift store will end up w/ it & charge thro the gill. . .

~Why its so hard to get into Thrift shopping in London. . everyone knows where the good stuff is & will get there before you. . .

exactumum! cry
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by madlady(f): 4:46am On Jan 17, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked

@mohawkchic,bluespice,chic2pimp, gosh you are still up, 1love kiss

@mohawkchic, thanks for your help kiss kiss kiss, all the suggestions are good for me so will go with them,apart from the mini,I do not do that in leather.

The skirt shows up on my screen so that's a shame you cannot see it, dead straight to the floor with extra long splits back and front, I had some more to show, the very long coat, a crombi style thing and a couple of aviator type jackets.

Shame I cannot post to whoever wanted them, I do not want them all and most of my mates are not into leathers, i am not selling on eBay for now (some big changes in my life so no time)
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:29am On Jan 17, 2010
~Chronic Insomnia is my excuse duno about the others. . .

~I had to reload the page. . .The Skirt is visible now. . .I shud have edited that bit. .

~You're most welcome ML. .It was a pleasure!
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by bluespice(f): 5:36am On Jan 17, 2010
self-diagnosed insomnia here tongue
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:47am On Jan 17, 2010
~Ha! I like the "Self-diagnosed" bit. . .
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2010
~Rihanna rocks a charcoal grey jumper with a silver bag, grey trench and blue-grey suede booties.

~Singer Keri Hilson mixes casual with dressy by pairing a mini skirt with a slouchy grey v-neck.

~Ciara looks party ready in these cute grey tailored harem style pants paired with a white T and black cropped leather jacket.

~Actress Taraji Henson rocks a one-shoulder grey goddess dress with gold stud detailing.

~Victoria’s Secret Angel Selita Ebanks showcases her killer gams in this classy, fitted grey jersey dress.

~Actress Halle Berry is spotted running errands in this light gray cotton dress with dark grey and silver detailing.
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2010

~Serena Williams pairs a studded top with black leggings and a cropped grey leather motorcyle style jacket. Note: Check the tonal grey boots.

~Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown looks travel ready in this grey double breasted coat and grey boots.

~Gabrielle Union gets attention in this glam grey military style jacket and jeans.

~Alicia Keys pairs her funky heeled shoes with a pair of grey, fitted tuxedo-styled pants for a sleek look.

~Actress Joy Bryant hits the red carpet in this drapey and light grey dress and black booties.

~Singer Kelly Rowland wraps up in a chic, grey pashmina.

~Actress and model Eva Marcille carry’s on with this chic grey quilted bag.
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2010
~If you go very short, stay away from tight. The fit of Nia Long’s shorts are spot on.

~Veronica Webb’s silk shorts keep the supermodel looking polished while feeling comfortable

~Rihanna’s Opening Ceremony watercolor print shorts with flouncy ruffles adds a vintage touch to her eclectic ensemble.

~Shingai Shoniwa experiments with fabrics and opts for a retro velvet pair.

Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2010
~Rashida Jones gives her bright plaid trouser short shorts a gamine twist with a colored shirt, boy blazer and oxfords

~Kelly Rowland pulls off high-waisted pinup shorts with ease.

~Lately, Beyonce has had these cutoff denim shorts on heavy rotation. We can see why. The pairing of her distressed denim shorts with a Chanel “ladies who lunch” jacket and fierce towering heels spells cool summer dressing.

~Halle Berry runs errands in summer’s all-time casual uniform of denim shorts and comfy T-shirt

~Zoe Saldana beats the heat in classic menswear Bermuda shorts. A shrunken tweed vest lends a female touch to her silhouette.

~Nicole Richie shows off her legs in this summer’s versatile staple: denim shorts.She lends her 70s hippie touch to the attire with a crochet vest

~Alicia Keys’ leather shorts are a luxe interpretation of this trend that is surprisingly season-less.

Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2010
~Gabrielle Union’s navy romper with deep neckline is a more sophisticated take on the playful romper.

~Keri Hilson demonstrates how versatile a romper can be by teaming her printed version with sexy heels and a satin bomber.

~Rihanna injects some edge to her cotton printed romper with beige pumps adorned with heavy jewels

~Kelis makes her signature dramatic entrance in a bold jumper with voluminous sleeves and a risqué décolletage.

~Lala Vasquez dresses up her romper with a studded belt and ankle booties.

~A tailored jumper is a sharp alternative to a two piece
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2010
mohawkchic:

[/size][/font][/color]

Wow, me likey!

Where can I get one?
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by madlady(f): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2010
@Yah smiley smiley@mohawkchic.

This is my summer workwear (not as short), in white unclothed and navy, worn with white tux blazer (@spikeclinder rec)
mohawkchic:

~Gabrielle Union’s navy romper with deep neckline is a more sophisticated take on the playful romper.

~Keri Hilson demonstrates how versatile a romper can be by teaming her printed version with sexy heels and a satin bomber.

~Rihanna injects some edge to her cotton printed romper with beige pumps adorned with heavy jewels

~Kelis makes her signature dramatic entrance in a bold jumper with voluminous sleeves and a risqué décolletage.

~Lala Vasquez dresses up her romper with a studded belt and ankle booties.

Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:16am On Aug 27, 2010
~Ah! ML. .
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:17am On Aug 27, 2010
~Trina wisely keeps the accessories to a minimum with this stunning ruffled shoulder LBD

~Rihanna is completely day-to-night ready in a festive Dolce & Gabbana jumper

~A simple and solid one-shoulder dress is a universally flattering style as Mary J. Blige shows us here.

~Gabrielle Union in a draped cobalt dress.

~Corinne Bailey Rae dazzles up a simple black jumper with popping gold pumps.

~Garcelle Beauvais definitely knows what colors play up her bronzed skin. Her coral accented mini dress and gold clutch look great on her

~Keke Palmer  rocked a sparkly silver mini dress

Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by chika98: 4:26am On Aug 27, 2010
Gabrielle Union is such a bore! I am not a FAN

Trina needs to step aside with that dress. Don't like it on her but She's still a 5star chic!

Gracelle looks amazing kiss
Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by madlady(f): 5:04am On Aug 27, 2010
Nice.

Re: ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ by mamagee3(f): 1:56am On Apr 15, 2011
mohawkchic:

~Trina wisely keeps the accessories to a minimum with this stunning ruffled shoulder LBD

[size=72pt]~Nice outfit~[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad / Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.