Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ (40298 Views)

Poll: Do You

Adore Shoes: 30% (68 votes)
Wear Em As A Necessity: 9% (22 votes)
Buy Shoes At Any Given Opportunity!: 26% (60 votes)
Treat Myself To Buyin Once In A While: 16% (37 votes)
Consider Urself A Shoe Manic !!: 16% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? / Planning On Starting A Shoe Shop, Need Your Advice. / Confessions Of The 'corper' That Spent N4,000,000 In A Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:01am On Feb 09, 2008
~Nooow we're even cheesy~

~Our love of shoes can stand the our prefrences,wutever name they come in tongue lol,hmm cant believe am typyin mobo~jambo grin methink me bed's callin me undecided

~Anyhow wut sort of shoes do you like? fav. designers ?
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Ebaby2: 7:04am On Feb 09, 2008
IIght will try to take pics of some and post them, depending on my schedule

I love all types of shoes from peep toes, pumps, high heels, mules & clogs, and flats lol (can't do without these ones, especially during hot weather)

lol my designers are Steven madden, Karen Scott, report, nine west, coach but have just added Jessica Simpson to my collections, just bought a shoe from her recently, very lovely. can't wait to wear them spring time cheesy cheesy
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Islander(f): 3:44am On Feb 10, 2008
E-baby:

IIght will try to take pics of some and post them, depending on my schedule

I love all types of shoes from peep toes, pumps, high heels, mules & clogs, and flats lol (can't do without these ones, especially during hot weather)

lol my designers are Steven madden, Karen Scott, report, nine west, coach but have just added Jessica Simpson to my collections, just bought a shoe from her recently, very lovely. can't wait to wear them spring time cheesy cheesy

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue, You know I will give you a run for your money when it comes to shoes, me amor los zapatoes muy mucho

I would need like a week to put my collection together, E-Baby can help out next time she stops by,  tongue,
Christino Loubotini, Aldo, Steve Madden, Kenneth Cole, Prada, Kenzie, David & Joan Circa, BCBG girls and Enzo, Marc Jacobs are just a few of my favourites,
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2008
geez, I love shoes as well.
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:12am On Feb 18, 2008
~Ooh Dear!!  I hope no~one on here is a shoe Maniac !!!  shocked undecided grin cheesy wink

~Manic~Energetic N Excited
~Maniac~Mad,Violent & Dangerous  shocked shocked grin
~Mania~Extreme Enthusiasm

~Am all of the Above about Shoes grin ~There's a huge Difference between  Manic to Maniac
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 22, 2008
Girl these shoes are niceeeeee,  please whr u get em. Am tired of looking at babyphat and rocawear, i need new sites,  cheesy
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2008
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Scarlett(f): 8:06pm On Feb 29, 2008
I love shoes too
i would post a couple of pics, soonest
i am not a maniac, manic, but shoes are toTAlly an outfit maker
its all about the accessories!
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2008
~There are some Fab shoes on Aldo too,check it out grin

http://www.aldoshoes.com/countrySelection.cfm
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nella(f): 2:37pm On May 02, 2008
I adore shoes!! But I'm more inclined to Sneakers - Timberlands. . . but when goin that outing wink I luv 2 make it Bootilicious!

God, I luv boots alot! I will definately upload some of my hotties when I have tym.
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by iice(f): 4:45pm On May 02, 2008
Wierd shocked MC, i was looking throu Aldo earlier on too cheesy grin
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:28pm On May 02, 2008
~lol iice  grin am so looving the two-tone colour shoes  espcially the yellow,

~Some of the shoes i'd bought N the rest am considering but i do like em all  a LoOoooot  cheesy
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Viante(f): 1:03am On May 03, 2008
not too crazy about shoes, but i love having a great pair!

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by iice(f): 7:49am On May 03, 2008
MC i loff the yellow ones too! tongue grin grin
Unfortunately am not soo erh comfy with heels these days.
Am so used to wearing sneakers and sandals, that when i wear heels, my feet hurt! tongue
But that doesn't stop me from buying them cheesy cheesy
Sometimes, i don't even wear them, i just like to have them. Often i just end up giving them to someone undecided
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:40pm On May 03, 2008
~Yeah iice,they are goona be worn on my B-day coming up in three weeks,cant wait!!! grin cheesy wink

~One gets really comfy wearing flats then when one wants to mount on em heels,the pinky toes and soles of the feet pay bigtime cry cry cry

~I try to break into all my shoes If am going to wear it,like you,most of the shoes i buy end up in their boxes,i keep telling myself i don't have some kind of wierd shoe fetish or much more wonder why i waste so much money on shoes am not going to wear undecided

~I strut around the house to break into the shoes that get worn eventually grin always works for me,i couldnt see me giving away Any of my Babies,well there's one exception,i could to my Sister grin  NoOoo One Else!! yeah am mean like that,lol  tongue
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by aloib(f): 6:57pm On May 03, 2008
too lazy to upload some pics of my shoes cool
i love shoesssssssss
from flats to wedges, to pumps, to stilettos to gladiators cool to vans to
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by iice(f): 12:51am On May 04, 2008
MC i know right! I was like why do i keep buying these things if am not going to wear them
My sis is the same as me, she has loads of shoes and most of them are in boxes. . .Actually the shoe thing runs in my family.  Even my brothers have loads of shoes grin grin

aloib:

too lazy to upload some pics of my shoes cool
i love shoesssssssss
from flats to wedges, to pumps, to stilettos to gladiators cool to vans to 

See her mouth like gladiators tongue I love those cool. Am digging the vans now too.
Been seeing all these emo dudes rocking it. . .it's sooo cute tongue
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by uzoo: 7:36pm On May 04, 2008
[/b]

@ E-baby

I love shoes, oh my, plz don't even mention that word in my Shoe sleep.

I usually buy at least 2 pairs of shoes every other month even if it's my last dollar.

But am talking about the sophisticated shoes, not those crazy ones that are posted above.

And am only into designers shoes

[b]
Did you say CRAZY?, what can i say ,you obviously need help in mixing and mathing , and playing with colours
THOSE SHOES ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!

you should try and change your mind next time you go shopping for the usual ''sophisticated '' ones

and look for something similar to the ones in the pics,walk infront of a mirror, trust me you'llbe amazed at the way it looks on you HUUU, HOOOOOOOT!
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by wendymanda: 7:46pm On May 04, 2008
My shoe fetish is kind of destructive. I have a thing for coaches and I set aside some of my pay check for the real stuff.
I want to get the afrokicks shoe of Nigeria, my friend studied abroad in Ghana and he wants to get the Ghanaian one. So we will be rocking Africa this summer.
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Gamine(f): 2:28am On May 06, 2008
I saw this and i just had to post it

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:21pm On May 06, 2008
~OMG Gamine That Boot Rocks!!! love the two tone of Brown and the style,love it ~ love it grin

~Bet you know what question is coming next!! What store? wink I want one,maybe since spring has sprung it will prolly be on sale undecided something to give my feet some love in winter wink cheesy grin
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:35pm On May 07, 2008
~Patiently waiting for Gamine's reply *tick tock*
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:39pm On May 08, 2008
~Day Two >>>> Gamine,where are You?!!! Noow How you Goona leave a sista hanging Like that huh?? tongue
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by HRhotness(f): 6:43pm On May 08, 2008
those shoes are lush man!!
I'ma keep an eye on this thread,,, gotta get me a pair grin
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Gamine(f): 3:34pm On May 20, 2008
Im sorry to disappoint, people

i cant remember the site right now

i will try to get it soon
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:12pm On May 21, 2008
~OOooo Bother!! sad K Gamine No wooories!!
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nella(f): 11:05pm On May 21, 2008
Ok, some of my babies,

These r what I deal with when I'm not on Timbs kiss

OOh I luv thsese babies!! kiss kiss

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nella(f): 11:08pm On May 21, 2008
And den my Cow boy and my hoe kiss babies,

Have that last one d same as "young babe" ma sis tongue

DON'T STEAL EM PEOPLE!! grin grin lol, kidding, tongue

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:56pm On May 22, 2008
~Hey Nella kewl Cowboy Boots cheesy I wasnt keen on them when they hit the trend but i saw one pair on sale,it was such a bargain compared to how much it was,i cudnt resist buying it!!

~I see you love your boots too wink
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:05pm On May 22, 2008
~Some of My Babies~ grin
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 9:28pm On May 22, 2008
~Chic! I guess you posting those pics really got me going!!  grin Good thing too,i reunited w/ some of my babies kiss

~Am good to go this summer!! Ave got all me Wedges,Peeptoe within reach!! Cant wait to "Walk It"!!
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 9:38pm On May 22, 2008
~This past couple of hours have ben fun,it's official i think i have enough shoes to open a shoe shop!!  shocked the ones i havent worn especially. . .i reunited w/  ankle boots attached,i like ankle boots with detail at the back!! check these babies out!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2017 Contestants #MBGN2017 (Photos) / This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.