Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Would U Enjoy Being An Only Child, Only Male Or Female In Your Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would U Enjoy Being An Only Child, Only Male Or Female In Your Family (2787 Views)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Do Babies Enjoy Being Backed? / Being The Only Male Or Female Child: How Does It Feel Like? (2) (3) (4)

Would U Enjoy Being An Only Child, Only Male Or Female In Your Family by spicyhoney(f): 12:30am On Jun 23, 2010
I use to  enjoy the attention i got being the only girl and the last child in my family as a child and then as a teenager but now I so much crave for a sister.

some people actually feel if u are any of the three then it means u re a 'spoilt' child. Do u guys think this is true?

Being any of these three has advantages and disadvantages, which do u think over shadows the other?
Re: Would U Enjoy Being An Only Child, Only Male Or Female In Your Family by Fhemmmy: 1:04am On Jun 23, 2010
I surely would enjoy it.
I still enjoy being the only boy
Re: Would U Enjoy Being An Only Child, Only Male Or Female In Your Family by Sissy3(f): 1:05am On Jun 23, 2010
spicyhoney:

I use to  enjoy the attention i got being the only girl and the last child in my family as a child and then as a teenager but now I so much crave for a sister.

s[b]ome people actually feel if u are any of the three then it means u re a 'spoilt' child. Do u guys think this is true?
[/b]
Being any of these three has advantages and disadvantages, which do u think over shadows the other?

no, its not true. some do and some are brought up tough

@OP

i wouldnt like to be any of the three up there. but given the options above, i think its better tobe the only female between males. more pitting and protective arms around the dudes
Re: Would U Enjoy Being An Only Child, Only Male Or Female In Your Family by spicyhoney(f): 1:20am On Jun 23, 2010
~Sissy~:

no, its not true. some do and some are brought up tough

@OP

i wouldnt like to be any of the three up there. but given the options above, i think its better to the only female between males. more pitting and protective arms around the dudes
True dear but I tell u it becomes annoying when ur brothers become a force to contend with by potential BF/suitors or when everybody seems to always make choices for u in everything even when u re an adult but just cos u re the youngest, ur opinion is always the least if at all considered.
Re: Would U Enjoy Being An Only Child, Only Male Or Female In Your Family by Sissy3(f): 1:38am On Jun 23, 2010
i know, it can be hard to find true yourself within those tight hand of the boys. they will think they know whats good/not for herbut i think in some cases it can be beneficial at least the hussy of the woman knows not to physically mess with her or he will have to settle with those ants solider. lol
Re: Would U Enjoy Being An Only Child, Only Male Or Female In Your Family by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 23, 2010
I have one boy and two girls. I treat all the same way.
Re: Would U Enjoy Being An Only Child, Only Male Or Female In Your Family by Agluvs9ja(f): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2010
I grew up wit 6 brothers nd me as the only female, so u can imagine how many times i got ma as$ whooped by these guys. . . Now they gat ma back anytime, anyday!. . . although i did miss havin a sister, im alrite now cus iv gat lots of female cousins who neva stop givin me enough troubles to last 20 sisters!.

Re: Would U Enjoy Being An Only Child, Only Male Or Female In Your Family by Creamish(f): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2010
Wont swap my siblings for anyting. . . .im sooooo glad iv got 'em  cheesy
Re: Would U Enjoy Being An Only Child, Only Male Or Female In Your Family by spicyhoney(f): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2010
Creamish:

Wont swap my siblings for anyting. . . .im sooooo glad iv got 'em  cheesy
lol, yes family luv!
Agluvs9ja:

I grew up wit 6 brothers nd me as the only female, so u can imagine how many times i got ma as$ whooped by these guys. . . Now they gat ma back anytime, anyday!. . . although i did miss havin a sister, im alrite now cus iv gat lots of female cousins who never stop givin gme enough troubles to last 20 sisters!.
Luv my brothers but unfortunately I have just one female cousin here in naija and we dnt live in same state but its still cool being the center of affection.

Big-Man:

I have one boy and two girls. I treat all the same way.
That's nice and uncommon. My Dad made it glaring from day one of my life that i was special and he really groomed me into a Daddy's pet am so close to him. Unfortunately, any time I 'supposedly did anything wrong', they blame him for it.
Re: Would U Enjoy Being An Only Child, Only Male Or Female In Your Family by OAM4J: 4:16am On Jun 24, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I surely would enjoy it.
I still enjoy being the only boy

hahaha, no wonder you sound like a spoiled kid. . . . just kidding  grin
Re: Would U Enjoy Being An Only Child, Only Male Or Female In Your Family by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 24, 2010
I get treated like an only child, so. . . and I loff it
Re: Would U Enjoy Being An Only Child, Only Male Or Female In Your Family by iice(f): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2010
No i wouldn't enjoy being an only child.  I love my brothers to death to ever feel that way.  I am an only girl and i love it, not because i get attention or whatever. . .i just don't see myself relating much to a sister so no, i never wanted a sister. . .though i have an amazing sis-in-law.  I want more brothers sha cheesy
Re: Would U Enjoy Being An Only Child, Only Male Or Female In Your Family by Onchedu(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2010
Only child? Nah, I love my siblings so much and see how much they are blessings to me that I don't even want to dwell on the imagination of what life could have been without them this far.

Help :The Women My Dad Is Sleeping With Have Started To Threaten My Mum / Should Family Background Influence Your Choice Of Spouse? / Important of Solar Panel