Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche (34521 Views)

Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) / Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja / Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2018
Photo News:

His Excellency, Mr. Udom Emmanuel, the Executive Governor of Akwa Ibom State, alongside His Excellency, Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Yakubu Dogara, Pastor David Oyedepo, Governor of Benue State, Chief Samuel Ortom, Hon. Ezekiel Adaji, Member House of Representatives, Nasarawa State Deputy governor among other dignitaries were present yesterday to graced the 50th birthday celebration of Pastor Dr. Paul Enenche at the Lords Garden Dunamis Centre, Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by pauljumbo: 9:10am On Aug 14, 2018
They did not invite the nuisance called daddy freeze

22 Likes

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2018
Hear me O ye forces of nature,
Cause men and women to celebrate me now till my old age,
But most importantly, cause me to do that for which all nations will stand in awe of me, in praise of the creator.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by sarrki(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2018
pauljumbo:

Daddy freeze never preached violence

He just say children of God should wise up

He’s better than a Man of God that preaches violence

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by Racoon(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2018
Congratulations!
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by BafanaBafana: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2018
The same Osibanjo that they keep insulting every Sunday in their churches. The guy has a large heart seriously.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by sarrki(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Hear me O ye forces of nature,
Cause men and women to celebrate me now till my old age,
But most importantly, cause me to do that for which all nations will stand in awe of me, in praise of the creator.

Amen

But all prayer without work and faith is a noise to God

Work hard bro

N you will be celebrated

6 Likes

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2018
More

3 Likes

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by DBossNG(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2018
That's great!
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by BafanaBafana: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2018
Even Ortom the Salary herdsman will be forming holy holy.

2 Likes

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

Daddy freeze never preached violence

He just say children of God should wise up

He’s better than a Man of God that preaches violence
A child of God who stands against violence violently in defense of his life is not violent and has not sinned.

So is a preacher who preaches same

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by sarrki(m): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2018
BafanaBafana:
The same Osibanjo that they keep insulting every Sunday in their churches. The guy has a large heart seriously.

God bless you for that observation

He’s a true believer and a patriot

He’s also Omoluabi personified

13 Likes

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2018
Dr Enenche doing what he know how to do best.

N/B: Udom Emmanuel is an ordained Deacon

2 Likes

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by sarrki(m): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2018
FortifiedCity:
A child of God who stands against violence violently in defense of his life is not violent and has not sinned.

So is a preacher who preaches same

What do you say you to a man that claims to her from God and said a thing and never came to past ?

Did you call that a man of God ?

1 Like

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by sarrki(m): 9:24am On Aug 14, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Udom Emmanuel is an ordained Deacon

Brother

Abeg know go there

Someone that is looting Akwa Ibom dry you called deacon

1 Like

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

Amen

But all prayer without work and faith is a noise to God

Work hard bro

N you will be celebrated
I am working, the God factor is there. I am instructing the forces of nature to always be vigilant in defense of my cause and cause all changes to be in my favor phenomenally to point where I am seen as a god which I truly am

5 Likes

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by Nbote(m): 9:25am On Aug 14, 2018
One of d few men of God I really respect

1 Like

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by sarrki(m): 9:25am On Aug 14, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I am working, the God factor is there. I am instructing the forces of nature to always be vigilant in defense of my cause and cause all changes to be in my favor phenomenally to point where I am seeing as a god which I truly am

I decree that you will be celebrated IJMN

5 Likes

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

What do you say you to a man that claims to her from God and said a thing and never came to past ?

Did you call that a man of God ?

It's all about clarity. A man of God might hear from God but will not understand the whole message. They should always ask for clarity of messages from God

2 Likes

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

I decree that you will be celebrated IJMN
Amen. Thank you grin grin
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:28am On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

Brother

Abeg know go there

Someone that is looting Akwa Ibom dry you called deacon
Na you be the accountant wey help am thief d money abi?

4 Likes

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by dollytino4real(f): 9:31am On Aug 14, 2018
I can see my papa there. op pls correct ur write up he is bishop oyedepo not pastor oyedepo

9 Likes

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by sarrki(m): 9:31am On Aug 14, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Na you be the accountant wey help am thief d money abi?

We all know what is going on

Know any meaningful infrastructure in Akwa Ibom

2 Likes

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by sarrki(m): 9:33am On Aug 14, 2018
dollytino4real:
I can see my papa there. op pls correct ur write up he is bishop oyedepo not pastor oyedepo

Lol

Seriously I don’t see him as bishop

A bishop promotes peace and not violence

1 Like

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by madamgrace: 9:49am On Aug 14, 2018
Udom and other great men of God.
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

I hope you aren't deliberately displaying ignorance?

3 Likes

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by HappyNigerian: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

You are saying nonsense. I swear you have not seen Akwa Ibom state all your life. nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by sarrki(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2018
HappyNigerian:
You are saying nonsense. I swear you have not seen Akwa Ibom state all your life. nonsense

N you swear in vain

After Akpabio which development Udom brought to Akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by sarrki(m): 10:07am On Aug 14, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I hope you aren't deliberately displaying ignorance?

Mr integrity

Tell me what Udom did in the last 3 years

Simple

1 Like

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by sarrki(m): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2018
HappyNigerian:

I know Akwa Ibom very well

By road I do come through Odukpani if coming from Calabar or Benue
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by omowolewa: 10:11am On Aug 14, 2018
Great men of God
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2018
pauljumbo:

Freeze has nothing else to trend with; even if Pastors were guilty of swindling the masses, what about the government?

Why can't freeze help to liberate people from the corrupt politicians?

Is it only Pastors?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria / Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane / Nigerians Share Their Experiences With The Agberos In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.