Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out (17633 Views)

Auchi Post Ume/Jamb Form & Registration / Jamb Form Is Out 2008/2009 Academic Session / Post-JAMB Examinations in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out by ifeanyi212(m): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2010
Delta State University Post Jamb form is out
Form Price: N1,000
Bank Commission: N250
Total Amount: N1,250 
Closing Date: 3rd July 2010 
cutoff mark: 180

to login delsu forn click on the link below

http://www.delsuonline.com/

if u are having problem with your login let me know ok

and for those of you coming from afar & you are coming a day to the day of your exam date and u need a place to pass your night,  i mean Accommodation for just a night u can call me on, : 08138057271

NB:, : please don't call for any other reason strictly for those that need accommodation,  & if u are within Delta , Edo State,  don't border to call cause u can still make your trip the day u have your paper ,  lol "Wishing u safe journey and success"

Accommodation Fee:   is FREEEEEEEEEEEE a Night
Re: Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out by ifeanyi212(m): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2010
Form Price: N1,000
Bank Commission: N250
Total Amount: N1,250

http://www.delsuonline.com/

if u are having problem with your login let me know ok

and for those of you coming from afar & you are coming a day to the day of your exam date and u need a place to pass your night,  i mean Accommodation for just a night u can call me on, : 08138057271

NB:, : please don't call for any other reason strictly for those that need accommodation,  & if u are within Delta , Edo State,  don't border to call cause u can still make your trip the day u have your paper ,  lol "Wishing u safe journey and success"

Accommodation Fee:   is FREEEEEEEEEEEE a Night
Re: Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out by justwise(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2010
ifeanyi212:

Amount: N1.250
Examination Date: 7th July 2010 thru 9th July 2010

interested candidate from afar should call me on 08138057271 for more information

Yes the form is out and this is the time for you to start stealing from innocent students?

Nobody should call this con artist
Re: Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out by ifeanyi212(m): 10:14am On Jun 23, 2010
this is to info all my peeps that i am not a staff in the school i am just a student in delsu please bear that in mind im only passing the message cross to u all for u to be informed
Re: Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out by ifeanyi212(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2010
Please!!!! im not asking any one to send money to me if u want to purchase the form for them, please u call visit the nearest oceanic bank in ur area or u come down to abraka to process ur login before is late
Re: Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out by justwise(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2010
ifeanyi212:

Please!!!! im not asking any one to send money to me if u want to purchase the form for them, please u call visit the nearest oceanic bank in your area or u come down to abraka to process your login before is late

Then why are you asking pple to call you for more info?
Re: Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out by drealdoc89(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2010
are u really sure? Where did u see it?
thanks
Re: Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out by ifeanyi212(m): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2010
if u do read news paper i tell u that u should go and get vanguard news paper today's edition 23rd June 2010 u will see it there
Re: Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out by ifeanyi212(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2010
Once again i most tell u that i am very sorry for placing my number here for u to call me, well someone just called me telling about "runsing the POST UME EXAM" or any assistance from me, i do not have any link on how they do runs POST UME EXAM, & not for any one from afar to send me money for me to process or buy the form for them, the only thing am here for is to inform all my follow Nigerians and fellow students, please!!!!! no one should sees it as a fraudulent act thank
Re: Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out by talktozubi(m): 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2010
Thanks friend for ur informations GOD BLESS U.

WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT IN THEIR POST JAMB

SECONDLY I CHOOSE DELSTU AS SECOND CHOICE DO I HAVE A CHANCE OF ADDMISSION.

THANKS EXPECTING A REPLY SOON cheesy
Re: Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out by ifeanyi212(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2010
yeah dear friend i most tell you that you stand the chance of having admission even though you choose them as your second choice cause am a testimony of that during my time i took delsu as my second choice and i was admitted,  but the only advise i will give to you is that u need to score well in the screening excise
Re: Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out by xteve(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2010
Did u say we can buy d form from any Oceanic bank nearby and not coming down to abraka?
Re: Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out by ifeanyi212(m): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2010
yes my dear friend u can get the scratch card from any of oceanic bank branch nation wide in nigeria
Re: Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out by Neutral2: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2010
DATES ARE TRUE!- ANY OTHER INFO - BEWARE!
SEE OFFICIAL WEBSITE BELOW. READ YOUR BOOKS, RATHER THAN LOOKING FOR HELP.

POST JAMB MUST STAY.
INTERVIEWED 5 APPLICANTS WITH 220 IN JAMB (DID MATH) AND A3-C5 IN MATHS.
NONE COULD ANSWER 4-9, 4 TO POWER 3, 2x=18, find x? HOW CAN!!

IT IS A DISASTER FOR NIGERIA!!

---===http://www.delsung.net/postume2010-2011.aspx

---===http://www.delsung.net/
Re: Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out by Efetuku(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2011
Wat abt oau post jamb form,do u kn any tin abt it
Re: Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out by ifeanyi212(m): 4:20am On Aug 08, 2011
How to fill delsu online application form

U.T.M.E
Weekend
Pre-degree
I.S.L.T,  etc

just follow the steps below

cant understand or still having problem call 0813 8057 271

Re: Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out by ifeanyi212(m): 4:43am On Aug 08, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]please don't forget to back the website to continue your application after making your payment at the bank[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

to continue

step 1. go to www.delsuonline.com

step 2. At the left-hand corner of this page, click Click here for Online Applications i.e.

step 3. click on continue button CONTINUE
If you have activated your Virtual Pin from the bank.

step 4. upload passport photograph

step 5. tick on the boxes to agree on terms and conditions

step 6. summit

step 7. printout your photo-card

step 8. goodluck
Re: Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out by ifeanyi212(m): 12:30am On Aug 12, 2011
more info call 081 380 572 71

(1) (2) (Reply)

Temple Gate Polytechnic / 11 Career Success Tips For Students / A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.