Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 (72738 Views)

Loan/investor Needed!for The Cultivation Of 50 Hectares Cassava / Plantain / Buy Beans, Groundnuts, Dry Pepper In Large Qty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2010
ALL CASSAVA,CORN,EGUNSI,WATERMELON,PEPPER,PALM OIL PLANTATION e.t.c Businessmen here please.

Cassava Plantation Agriculture@#5,000 Monthly  08055940488

Have your own Palm Oil Plantation @NGN20,000 and above monthly

1 HECTARE OF CASSAVA AND CORN@ NGN500,000 WILL MULTIPLY TO A-10HECTARE PLANTATION BY DEC 2016

If you are interested in helping to Overcome HUNGER and POVERTY in Africa before 2022 please show your interest here.

A lot of people will be gainfully employed by this project, expect a minimum wage of between #20,000 and #300,000 and expect a minimum of 10 rented Hectares of Cassava or Corn or Melon from 1 Hectare Initial Investment in 5 Year.

You may start with between NGN5,000 and NGN150,000 monthly investment depending on how small you want to start.

Expect Transparency, Trust, Faithfulness, Truth, Integrity,Fear of God as expected from you and every participant also.

kingolusola@gmail.com

This is serious and we expect serious Christ minded people

Thank you.

FOOD FOR LIFE PROJECT NIGERIA
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by badfisle: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2010
how do we go about it. i have 2plots i intend using it for that purpose. but i need your pieces of advice
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by teebla(m): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2010
I love the idea and i've been planning to go into that also.

If you love your self invest into it now!
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by ibubee(f): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2010
I have 5acres of cassava plantation presently and im planing to make it up to 10acres by nxt planting season. Its a very good investment but very tedious. u need to get reliable labourers if using manual but if mechanised, u need proper supervision. Its a biz u can do along side ur office work and its even more rewarding than it. I advise every1 with vacant piece of land beside their houses or at home town to turnit into cassava and vegetable planting. tanx
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by badfisle: 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2010
am seriously considering the plan. i knw most bankers are resigning and doin their own thing.av always wanted to stand alone. i just need peoples views on in and ofcourse if anybody knows anyitn on fish and snail farming too.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by olamson(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2010
CONTENTS

Introduction
Choice of land
Choosing a variety
Recommended varieties
Acquisition of planting materials
Stem storage
Stem quality
Preparation of planting materials
Handling of stakes
Time of planting
Method of planting
Plant population
Weed control
Fertilizer rate and time of application
Harvesting
Pests
How to make more income from cassava

GROWING CASSAVA IN NIGERIA HOW TO MAKE MORE INCOME FROM CASSAVA
Price: N2, 500
Pages: 16 08036320607 lamsonopeyemi@yahoo.com

Choose well-drained, deep, loamy soils. Where such is not available sandy and clayey soils can be managed intensively for cassava production. However, very sandy and clayey soils should be avoided.
Land preparation: The texture and water table of the soil will guide you in your choice of land preparation method. Planting on the flat is recommended when the soil is deep and well drained as in sandy loam soils. Shallow and clayey soils should be tilled and ridged. Soils prone to water-logging require ridges or mounds. Planting on ridges or mounds is a general practice in the rain forest and derived savanna zones in Nigeria.
Cassava is grown in all agro-ecological zones in Nigeria. It grows poorly in clayey and stony soils. Also, deep loamy soils with medium soil fertility and good drainage give good cassava yields. Note the following when identifying soils for cassava production

Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by olamson(m): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2010
Fish farming consists of two major subdivisions, which could either be operated separately or as an integrated process. The two subdivisions are the nursery and the grow-out pond operation. The nursery operation is the basis for the grow-out operation and as such it cannot be operated without the nursery.
The nursery involves the inducement of the female fish to lay eggs, which are then fertilized, incubated and hatched fish are know as fries. These fries are then nurtured fro between three and four weeks into fingerlings which is the size suitable for use in the fish grow-out operation.
In-between the nursery and grow-out operation is what the purpose of this manual referred to as the primary operation. It involves the nurturing of the three or four weeks within which they could grow into post fingerlings, mini juveniles and juveniles respectively. These can then be nurtured for between four to five month into grow-out or table size fish suitable for sale and consumption.
Going in catfish farming involves the following
Step one: planning
Here, one has to determine whether one wants to go into a big or small-scale commercial venture, secondly, the pond system to adopt, Re-circulatory system, earthen pond or concrete/plastic pond or both.

Step two: land
This is very important. One has to acquire at least half plot of land in a suitable location. This means, you must consider good access road, closeness to market and labour. If the land is already available, it is good. Then we apportion it as follows:
1. Location of ponds
2. Location of farm house
3. Location of water supply and lastly, location of drainage facility. The last point is very important, as you don’t drain your water to constitute public
Step Three: Water supply Source
The best water for fish farming is from bore hole. One or two must be sunk to guarantee steady water supply. Overhead tanks for holding water should also be installed. The mechanism of pumping of water must be back up facility. The system must not fail.

Step Four: Pond Construction
It is advisable to engage the service of a consultant. The success or failure of this project depends largely on construction of standard ponds that can stand the test of time. Common
COMPLETE GUIDE TO INVESTING IN CATFISH FARMING IN NIGERIA
e-manual
Price: N3, 500
Pages: 34

COMPLETE GUIDE TO SNAIL REARING IN NIGERIA
Price: N3, 500
Pages: 31

2 IN 1 CATFISH AND SNAIL FARMING N5, 500

THE A-Z OF CATFISH REPRODUCTION WITH LOW START-UP
Price: N2, 500
Pages: 41

PLENTY CATFISH FARMING
Fisheries and snail rearing our goal

What We Do:
-Sales of  mobile/construction concrete tank fishpond

-Setting up of fish farm

-Sales of fingerlings

-Consultancy services
ADDRESS AND CONTACT:
No 2 Temidire close,foursquare busstop
Adiyan orudu road alagbado
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by badfisle: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2010
@olamson i realy appreciate ur effort. i wud get back to you when i wanna stat proper.
thank you very much
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by ibubee(f): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2010
Animal care services Konsult, Ogere along Lagos-Ibadan express way, organises a short training on fish farming and poultry farming from time to time. One of the sessions is currently on. U can take up the advantage by calling 08057098720. tanx
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by Thethy(m): 5:32am On Jun 24, 2010
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by MackDealer: 7:10am On Jun 25, 2010
monopolist:

All Cassava Plantation Businessmen here please.

If you are interested in helping to overcome HUNGER and POVERTY in Africa before 2020 please show your interest here.

Alot of people will be gainfully employed by this project, expect a minimum wage of between #20,000 to #300,000.

kingolusola@gmail.com

This is serious and we expect serious Christ minded people

Thank you.

Very interested, what do u have in mind? I've been thinking about cassava plantation so i can put my land to use.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2010
Who knows the mind of Christ that he may instruct Him, but we have the mind of Christ.

Send an e.mail to me if you believe what i am saying. kingolusola@gmail.com

The Prices of food everywhere in the world will go through the roof , i mean 1 paint of Garri (4 litre paint bowl@#400 now) will be selling for over #800 by 2015.

Let us start with Cassava-Garri production and then the agro allied industry , other food production e.t.c. before Power.

We are going to be planting cassava and then replanting it for the next 5 years i.e COMPOUNDING CASSAVA 2015.

MDG wants to reduce hunger by 50% in 2015 while we are combating it, totally zeroing it.

Show your interest here and on my e.mail . You are great.

Note: we are combating corruption, hunger poverty. It is a departure from financial bankruptcy and security to a welcome arrival at financial royalty.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by badfisle: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2010
i have cleared the land and by the grace of God, it should start in earmest, before august. we would fight hunger, enrich the nation and safe lives through the cassava farm business in Jesus name
amen.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2010
@BADFISLE
Please start it  and endeavour to do it on a larger scale soon as we plan to do it on a largest scale not as individuals but as a ministry and as a company.

Imagine 1million Christ_minded people in the cassava plantation project, 2010, 2011, by 2015 you can imagine 1 million Hectars of Cassava and thousands of storage facilities employing 100,000 people,

I see Food production/Agriculture Industry paying more than Banking Industry very soon,
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by badfisle: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2010
@monopolist
by the grace of God i resume to it fully soonest. and yes we would pay more than the banking sector. i know how much i earn as a banker and i know we can overtake the industry as before
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2010
@badfisle and all interested cassava businessmen/food production investors.

Yes we can and we are doing it in Jesus Christ name.
Let our company be the largest producer of food and fruits in the Universe.
We all need compassion and discipline to reinvest and compound food for 5 solid years non stop and from 2015 we become the bread winners of the inhabitants of the Earth.

The Energy in Compounding is greater than Nuclear Energy when applied with discipline,diligence and determination. Have faith in God and this project is successfull already, do not be afraid we are meeting on Internet or Nairaland, it is one of the many platforms where Christ-minded people can be connected.

Please we have to operate in Transparency, it is the root of Leadership.

The Agriculture Sector is reviving again in Jesus Christ name. Amen

Agriculture also provides Power.

We are all starting small and soon our ACRES will multiply to HECTARES OF CASSAVA
and our tools will become MECHANISED and COMPUTERISED in Jesus Christ Name. Amen.

I see 21st century Farmers hitting their Production targets in record time,cost-effectively and being rewarded accordingly.

There will be a FOOD RUSH where thousands of people will be queing up for farm interviews,food and fruits franchises,e.t.c

Ti ebi ba ti puro ninu ise, ise buse
When hunger is out of poverty,all other problem is solved.

Please we are not doing a white Elephant Project here and this is not a way of awarding contract to thieves, rather we are combating Hunger, Poverty and Corruption collectively.

Those that do not believe in Partnership should have a re-think and reconsider what we are about doing here.

I see this Vision Fullfilled in JESUS CHRIST name. Amen.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2010
This is the season for Cassava Planting and i believe many  food producers on this thread will work it out.

The Cassava industry is a major employer of Labour as 1,000 units can employ about 60,000 people.

If 10 Families invest and reinvest monthly or yearly in Cassava farming for the next 5 years, from 2015 they will be

1. Eating food daily at say 50%-100% discount
2. Having over 10000 Hectares of Farmland
3. Employing over 1000 workers
4. Capitalized with over #500 Million
5. Putting Food on the table of the Masses at a discount e.g sell Garri@#400 when it is selling for #700 by 2014
6. Restoring the Flour/Food inventory of Africa e.t.c
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2010
You are interested in investing 10% of your annual income in Cassava
Plantation/Food Production for at least the next 5 years, then call me and or let me have your
number.

We are targeting 10 Investors/Families and a 10 Hectare Farmland in
Ogun State for 2010 Planting Season.

We need to have a meeting soon.

Thanks
Olusola
kingolusola@gmail.com
Lagos State.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2010
Food inventories in the World are running out and the prices of food are going to go through the roof soon.

Live ready, invest in Food Production. Invest massively in Cassava/Garri production now,now.

1. Get a farm land
2. Get improved seed varieties
3. Get know how
4. Mind your Farm Business. A CHRISTMIND is the only MACHINE that can MANUFACTURE any good thing
5. Partner with us and it is done
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by Kokksie: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2010
I own 12 hectares of Land in Uyo,Akwa Ibom State on which ,I have planted Oil palm trees.But,I dont know how well the cassava will do,if cultivated on the same area of land,perhaps in-between the Oil palm ,which is matured and fruiting now.My number is 07056945436
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2010
I believe all things are possible.

You can try it on 1 Hectare.

Space them well i.e 5 ridges in-between each cassava stem

If your Palm Trees are well spaced out with enough sun rays reaching the Farm floor then your cassava stems will flourish well.

Give it a try on 2.47 Acres which is 1 Hectare out of the 12 Hectares.

On 1 Hectare you will need about 200 Cassava cut stems. Remember 5 ridges space.

Without spacing it should normally take about 1000 Cassava Stems.

It will work.

Go and FLOURISH IN JESUS CHRIST name.Amen.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2010
How cassava is grown
In Africa, cassava is mostly grown on small farms, usually intercropped with vegetables, plantation crops (such as coconut, oil palm, and coffee), yam, sweetpotato, melon, maize, rice, groundnut, or other legumes. The application of fertilizer remains limited among small-scale farmers due to the high cost and lack of availability. Roots can be harvested between 6 months and 3 years after planting

Cassava will grow in an Oil Palm Plantation and the average yield per Hectare in Sub-Sahara Africa is 10.6 Tons
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by Pelican(m): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2010
monopolist:

Food inventories in the World are running out and the prices of food are going to go through the roof soon.

Live ready, invest in Food Production. Invest massively in Cassava/Garri production now,now.

1. Get a farm land
2. Get improved seed varieties
3. Get know how
4. Mind your Farm Business. A CHRISTMIND is the only MACHINE that can MANUFACTURE any good thing
5. Partner with us and it is done

My brother, how you doing? Thanks for your post. Please how can we meet. Let's talk more . Hit me on rally68ng@yahoo.com Thanks. It is well in Jesus' name.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by feasy1(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2010
Any serious investor can digest details info on cassava on http://www.cassavabiz.org/
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by Pelican(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2010
feasy1:

Any serious investor can digest details info on cassava on http://www.cassavabiz.org/

Thanks feasy! The site was helpful.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by feasy1(m): 8:38am On Jul 13, 2010
Pelican:

Thanks feasy! The site was helpful.
You are welcome, Pelican, glad It met your need.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2010
Excellent findings.

Last sunday I made a breakthrough discovery on a Cassava Plantation in Ogun State.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2010
make your interest known on cassava plantation business here and on my e.mail

kingolusola@gmail.com

in 1 year #150,000 will generate between #250,000 and #600,000 and in 5 years our #150,000 will amount to incredible #5 million with cassava plantation business.

and imagine the jobs that will be created e.t.c

you can start with #10,000 or #60,000 or #150,000 for 6 months or 13 months or 5 years as you like.

08055940488 calls expected from seriously interested christ-minded people.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2010
Please we expect free INFO on Food, Fruits, e.t.c to be flowing here especially for God fearing People not for dubious gold-diggers and 419ers.

Lets make this thread AN AGRICULTURAL REVOLUTION thread for free information and communication.

Do not hide your Heavenly inspired ideas from like-minded believers who believes in you and your vision and are ready to assist you.

Partner with one another and invest faithfully.

FREELY WE HAVE RECEIVED FREELY WE SHALL GIVE.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2010
FREE INFO

Using Organic Manure (Animal Dung) on your Plantation is better than using Inorganic (NPK Fertilizer).

1 Like

Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2010
We need a cheaper and less stressfull way of controlling/removing weed on a Plantation. If you have an idea on a better way of weeding please post it here or on my e.mail above.
Re: CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 by monopolist: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2010
FREE INFO

YOU CAN START A CASSAVA PLANTATION SMALL WITH AS LOW AS #10,000 ON 1 PLOT OF LAND

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

. / Save Time and Money by Automating your Nairaland Business Today!! / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.