Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? (3020 Views)

Pls Give Good Reasons Why You Cannot Be Elevated To The Status Of A Moderator / A Letter To Jesoul / When A Moderator Gets Power Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by banom(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2010
I just log on now to see that Miss Jesoul is now a moderator, who made her ? did she go through screening, who and who supported it, why was i not duely consulted ? when did she take up such role ?
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2010
I think it's just being fair. A Christian and an Atheist.

Where is the problem?
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by banom(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2010
michelin89:

I think it's just being fair. A Christian and an Atheist.

Where is the problem?

I was not duely consulted,
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by nuclearboy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2010
banom:

Great point. Take "Seun Osewa" to court and seek damages. Add "Jesoul" as a co-respondent. The average policeman should be able to help you find at least 20 charges for their insolence. BTW, don't forget I was the one who showed ou the way when judgement is awarded in "our" favor
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by manmustwac(m): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2010
banom:

And why should you be consulted? You who are not even a regular visitor to nairaland anymore. It was A.K.O. who recommended her when he decided to resigned and me personally think it was a good decision.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2010
banom:

dude where have u been?
since ur life was transformed like that of saul to Paul, u ve not been frequent any more to come defend ur faith. I get it may be u re shy of ur God.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by banom(m): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2010
manmustwac:

And why should you be consulted? You who are not even a regular visitor to nairaland anymore. It was A.K.O. who recommended her when he decided to resigned and me personally think it was a good decision.

Bad boy, you think it was a good decision because you want her to work in the same office with you, i just hope nothing funny happens when the two of you are alone and no one is watching, I am sure my beautiful christian sister will not have any thing to do with an unrepentant satanic atheist, even if she wants to do any thing, it will be with good christian singles like us.

toba:

dude where have u been?
since your life was transformed like that of saul to Paul, u ve not been frequent any more to come defend your faith. I get it may be u re shy of your God.

man i am ok, a little busy annd disappointed in watching super eagles mess up here like chicken, i will make my way back to naija today, and i wil be regular on the forum,  common ca va ?
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2010
banom:

Bad boy, you think it was a good decision because you want her to work in the same office with you, i just hope nothing funny happens when the two of you are alone and no one is watching, I am sure my beautiful christian sister will not have any thing to do with an unrepentant satanic atheist, even if she wants to do any thing, it will be with good christian singles like us.
im very very happy to read this from an ex atheist. May God continue to bless u and u shall never regret ur decision of leaving the satanic atheism.

banom:

man i am ok, a little busy annd disappointed in watching super eagles mess up here like chicken, i will make my way back to naija today, and i wil be regular on the forum, 
I wish u safe trip back home. shalom

banom:

common ca va ?

Je vais bien merci
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by banom(m): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2010
toba:

Je vais bien merci

Bienvenue shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Jenwitemi(m): 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2010
banom:

I just log on now to see that Miss Jesoul is now a moderator, who made her ? did she go through screening, who and who supported it, why was i not duely consulted ? when did she take up such role ?
Where you carry go since? Abi Jesus don carry you go do tourism for hell, too, and you just dey return? grin
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by JeSoul(f): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2010
banom:

Banom, I missed you too smiley.

@Banom and Toba, common now fellas, Manmustwac may be an atheist, but he is an absolute gentleman (and I'm not saying so to return the nice word he put in for me above). He is def one of the coolest dudes in this section. And don't worry, I have a feeling he'll be calling Jesus Lord at some point soon smiley.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2010
JeSoul:

@Banom and Toba, common now fellas, Manmustwac may be an atheist, but he is an absolute gentleman (and I'm not saying so to return the nice word he put in for me above). He is def one of the coolest dudes in this section. And don't worry, I have a feeling he'll be calling Jesus Lord at some point soon smiley.

This prayer will never come to pass. angry
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by JeSoul(f): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2010
Michelin dear, you're next smiley. Let the people say Amen lol.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2010
JeSoul:

Michelin dear, you're next smiley. Let the people say Amen lol.

I forbid that! angry
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by MyJoe: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2010
^^^ You see, she's already scared, JeSoul! Just put in a lil' effort and she's converted.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by jesus3: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2010
JeSoul:

@Banom and Toba, common now fellas, Manmustwac may be an atheist, but he is an absolute gentleman (and I'm not saying so to return the nice word he put in for me above). He is def one of the coolest dudes in this section. And don't worry, I[b] have a feeling he'll be calling Jesus Lord at some point soon smiley.[/b]

Amen in jesus' name
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by JeSoul(f): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2010
michelin89:

I forbid that! angry
My sister, resistance is futile. I don't pray you or anyone else becomes a "christian", I pray you find truth and God. Now that you certainly can't forbid, right? smiley

MyJoe:

^^^ You see, she's already scared, JeSoul! Just put in a lil' effort and she's converted.
Lol@ a lil effort. Those that fight the hardest, usually fall and succumb the quickest. I believe on behalf of everyone who's yet to believe.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by banom(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2010
JeSoul:

missed u as well, but as you work in that office, please make sure that you have nothing else beyond official duty to do with that bad boy manmustwac, you know he is darkness while we are light, and darkness and light has nothing in common, if any thing must happen, it must be with holy ones like me and other good ones.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by banom(m): 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2010
michelin89:

I forbid that! angry

Baby i can see that you intentioanlly hate any thing God, It is just too bad.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by InesQor(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2010
grin grin grin I tire for this thread sef tongue cool
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by noetic16(m): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2010
^^^ same here grin welcome back banom
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by PastorAIO: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2010
michelin89:

This prayer will never come to pass. angry

Na wa o, miss michelin. How often does this prayer come to pass:
Our Peter, who art in boxers

Swallowed be thy girth
Until thy master come
Let thy will be done at best
As it is in Fanny
Take away this day our daily breath
And re-give us our free passes
As we re-give you who has trepassed within us
And free us not from perversion
But deliver us from this cold

For thine is my kingdom
The hills and the mountains
For ever and ever
Please how often do you pray it and how often does it get answered?
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by jesus3: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2010
banom:

Baby i can see that you intentioanlly  hate any thing God, It is just  too bad.

Banom i really love u to share ur experience once again that more people might be convinced
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by PastorAIO: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2010
I came back to Nairaland to find it depopulated and dry, but it seems slowly that it's denizens are starting to re-emerge.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2010
Pastor AIO:

Na wa o, miss michelin. How often does this prayer come to pass:Please how often do you pray it and how often does it get answered?

Well, you are always welcome to "our" prayer section. grin
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by banom(m): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2010
noetic16:

^^^ same here grin welcome back banom

thanks man, i really missed you, but i thought that by the time i return, i will be dealing with noetic  80 or 85, i am surprised to see that we are still at noetic16 , what happened ? I can see you have succeeded in getting your girlfriend Jesoul appointed as Moderator, is she the brain behind why we are still at 16 ?
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by MyJoe: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2010
^^^ No. But I too was wondering why he is still at 16 until someone informed me he has exhausted all the numbers to infinity, started again from one and is currently at 16!
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by PastorAIO: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2010
I thought it was just another symptom of his stunted development.

or is it arrested development?
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by jesus3: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2010
banom:

thanks man, i really missed you, but i thought that by the time i return, i will be dealing with noetic  80 or 85, i am surprised to see that we are still at noetic16 , what happened ? I can see you have succeeded in getting your girlfriend Jesoul appointed as Moderator, i[b]s she the brain behind why we are still at 16 ?[/b]
This u be clown
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by banom(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2010
Pastor AIO:

Holy one of nairaland, must you always blow big grammer ? did you study classical literature.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by MyJoe: 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2010
Pastor AIO:

He's too much a phenomenon for such. Arrested? The arresting authority will get the Samson treatment sharp sharp!
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by JeSoul(f): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2010
Banom, I am a girlfriend not just to Noetic, but to all Nairaland religion section members. Don't get it twisted dude.

I'm seeing some old, familiar 'faces' popping out - I hope you all have been well during your various sabbaticals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Anti-christ / Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back / Prophet D. A. Samuel Of Christ Worshippers Church, Warri Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.