Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? (8977 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Lift Super Eagles’ Spirit Wit $8000,Charges Them 2 Win In Egypt(pix / During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo / Why Can't We Have Decent Stadiums In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by Pweety4me(f): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2010
@OP LoLZ i would like 2 take dis as a joke but. . .i damn hate dat tin called juju imagine if a foreigner logged onto dis forum and saw dis?gosh!

I'm tired of hearing all these misconceptions of naija peeps but ya'll r not making things any better u r now proud 2 claim dat u people r number 1 in juju?dat's just 2 bad.
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by DIVA201: 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2010
I don't want to know if we couldn't use it to win the world cup or not,
What I know for sure is that JUJU is real, If you say you believe in the bible then why won't you believe in juju?
what else was the bible talking about when it was referring to principalities and powers in high places?
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by ednut1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2010
@poster stop talking balls u say juju does nt follow logic and natural laws. It is only a retard that will belive we all came 4rm adam if u cn think u will ask ur self can a yellow man like adam or his descendant give birth 2 black/white/asians? The same way ur mama gave birth 2 an asian?. Or cain marry an imaginary wife, or sum pple atempting to build a tower to heaven which as u hv seen is nt there. JUJU CAN NT WIN THE WC EVEN GOD TOO. After all ATHIEST LIKE LAMPS,TERRY, A and J COLE WON EPL WITHOUT GOD.
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by joj123(f): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2010
O yes! We get Juju for Naija but juju pass juju. Only say boyz forget to branch Benin for concentrated ones before leaving for world cup.
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by kiwibabe(f): 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2010
grin Thsi is the funniest thread I have read in a long time grin
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by eresource(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2010
Even westerners practice witch-crafty & wizardry. I guess them juju own pass ours.
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by Bidemi1997(f): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2010
grin This thread is funny. ElRazur you rock!!!  wink
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by voiceofsa: 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2010
No man we can't use juju because juju don't cross overseas.hahahhahaha
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by damilola15: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2010
The Ghanaians now copy our style of forming circle to pray before and after any match. Prayer or Juju would win no match. It's hard work and dedication.
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by favouredjb(f): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2010
ElRazur:

YOu don crase. The egun in lagos and around the cities are just fakes. Period.

In my Village, there is this thing called "Babanigbo" (Man in the bush), now that one na proper mystery I plan on solving. He dwells in the bushes, and when he is around, no one goes into these bushes. The weird thing is that when he screams, you can feel it reverberating all around. Assuming, it is a man behind it, I am not sure how he can make such a noise that appears to fill the entire forest. I plan on going home and finding out at some point.

It may be worth knowing that those who apparently tried before died in mysterious circumstances, I for once cannot wait. Infra red cameras and surveillance camera should reveal who is behind it all.

vuvuzela @ work!
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by whiteroses(f): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2010
the world knows you lot as a juju pro so each time they play they have an antidote to neutralize the field before super eagles step on. nigerians are hardcore i'm sure they had carried tons of sacrifice to the gods before they left home
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by ElRazur: 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2010
Bidemi1997:

grin This thread is funny. ElRazur you rock!!!  wink

Thank you, thank you. I have adopted your reply as my new signature now [With slight modification to it]. I hope you like it. By the way, find me in Politics, Romance or Music where am looking fro trouble. grin
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by hayormi: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2010
dudu dey hot 4 we Nigerians because i dey our blood to do juju grin
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by wealthlift(m): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2010
JUJU doesn't work in sports. PERIOD!

Have you forgotten Indian's case so soon?
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by xpmode(m): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2010
You Guys don't know Juju

Remember when i was inn Jnr Secondary and we had a match with the Nupes of Niger state (one of those town closer to kwara state), at that time, i know we have good players and our forwarders are incredible.

At any attempt to shoot into the goal post, some of  those Nupe guyz(supporters) will just say OVER and the well shoot ball will just go wide or OVER the goal post.

At the end of the match the score is 7:0 on our own lose

Can you see that OVER in the world cup

and that is what they used for that Yakubu that he couldn't score empty net

[size=18pt][center]OVER[/center][/size]
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by joy: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2010
Pls, i need more of the indian-world-cup gist. Its the greatest gist i ve ever heard. Cant stop laughing!
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by xpmode(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2010
Pls, i need more of the indian-world-cup gist. Its the greatest gist i ve ever heard. Cant stop laughing!

<indian-world-cup gist is a good white lie>

a team intending to score 100 goals in 90min

do you think its a shaolin soccer ? that u can shhot from far distant straight to the net

</indian-world-cup gist is a good white lie>
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by damilola15: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2010
xp_mode:

You Guys don't know Juju

Remember when i was inn Jnr Secondary and we had a match with the Nupes of Niger state (one of those town closer to kwara state), at that time, i know we have good players and our forwarders are incredible.

At any attempt to shoot into the goal post, some of  those Nupe guyz(supporters) will just say OVER and the well shoot ball will just go wide or OVER the goal post.

OVER!!!!
lwkm
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by chelseabmw(m): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2010
Nigerian juju does not work outside naija only within nigeria
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by md4real(m): 2:37am On Jun 25, 2010
xp_mode:

You Guys don't know Juju

definately agrees with you. I am a typical Nupe guy and knows the capabilities of my people. Very wicked. Cant use their juju in positive ways at all.
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by GentleG1: 3:23am On Jun 25, 2010
I'm new here but the juju topic catch my interest.

Una suppose know say onyibo wey get sense pass us go com nija buy our juju go back their place go develope am pass as im dey here.
How u wan use juju win world cup wen onyibo don dey wait for the juju already make dem for nuetralise de thing.
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by member479760: 4:50am On Jun 25, 2010
make una ask Ghana how dey take move to the next stage without scoring any pure goal beside penalty dey dash dem. Ghana don create record.
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by GentleG1: 5:16am On Jun 25, 2010
Nakedall, help me shout that thin wey I dey talk. NFF sef dey contribute to the problems of our super eagles sad
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by xpmode(m): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2010
JUJU is a bad thing its a king of relation to evil and devil

so if you use it definitely you are working evil and the devil

then you should expect yourself going home empty handed

I figure it out, when am worki8ng with the devil in empty hand go home

By Celine Dion
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by Rmc1(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2010
Abegi  make we hear word, other countries are building nice, green standard, football pitches, and start training their footballers from an early age as early   as 4years old, till they reach teanage stage. Other countries are investing money in building football acedemies where top talents like ronaldo are discovered where talented players train every day of the year and some pple are talking about juju bullsheet!! FOOTBALL IS EXTREME HARD WORK AND THE RESULT IS WINNING   

FORGET JUJU !!!
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by favouredjb(f): 8:00am On Jun 28, 2010
i remember i heard dt indian football story very well,while growing up and then i believed it hook line n sinker,lol

thinking about it now,it sounds very ridiculous grin
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by Lanko0071: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2010
3 units of 2008 corolla that just came from US for sale, just 15k miles (N2.5m). Very clean, just came in from US. Also, 2004 nissan morano (N2.85, Acura TL (1.5m), and Benz E class (1.7m). Interested? call or text to 08023679519 or mail lanko2004@hotmail.com. So sorry for breaking your topic. All prices negotiable
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by mamagee3(f): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2010
I'm sorry to say this but Juju isn't the remedy for the first-class stupidity that has engulfed on every Nigerian Player.

Juju won't even be the remedy. . .it would even make it worse. grin
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by Nizoral(f): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2010
bluetooth, sefago and all the rest of the aeithest here, dis is not an avenue to run ur sockaway mouth. if u dnt have wat to say just do me the pleasure of shuting that tin u call a mouth. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by mamagee3(f): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2010
^^What are the abuses for?

Shutting their mouths?

Are they talking? undecided
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2017
cc,-loj,seun plaeeton,Johnnydon22,Joseph1013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Football Pools Coupon Week 20 out - Ablefast.com / Keshi And Oliseh To Replace Siasia / Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.