Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (55071 Views)

The WRONG Way To Text Girls (avoid THIS Mistake) / Romance In Nigeria Is Impossible (my Experience) / Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by JamesT2(m): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2006
Oh, I'll tell you all if it works after I try it! lol
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by hotangel2(f): 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2006
James T:

Oh, I'll tell you all if it works after I try it! cheesy

Trust me, it will! smiley wink
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by bedone(m): 5:42am On Jan 07, 2006
don't worry your life story will be like those fairy tale stories where you will meet you love msyteriously grin grin grin Men you already know what your problem is...when you like a girl don't meet with the intentions to date her but to be friends trust me you will have a cake walk maybe she might see your inside and not your outside look grin they don't have to be in school you know. Have you tried the mall, on the street, night clubs and so on. cry
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by GentlBlunt(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2006
Bedone, dude is looking for a girlfriend not some hooker rolleyes You forgot to add strip bar.
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by otokx(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2006
please James T listen to ludacris "pimpin aroud the world" get the lyrics, that is a direct approach, there are others, so many techniques even with "minimal resources"
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by pendelite(f): 5:45am On Jan 09, 2006
Given that you are online, I wonder why you still like all this LOW TECH dating stuff. Instructions from a guy like you;

1. CONFIDENCE, you need to wake up in the morning, and say to yourself, today I am a different man and no-one is going to stop me. Then say hello to everyone you meet and smile, see what happens thereafter.
2. If (1) does not work forget us here at nairaland and log into the following

AmericanSingles.com
BigChurch.com
Canadian Personals
Catholic Mingle
Christian Mingle
Cupid Junction
Date Discovery
Date.com
DatingDirect.com
eharmony have you not been listening to the radio?
FriendFinder
Glimpse.com
Great Expectations
Lavalife
Match.com
OutPersonals.com
Passion.com
PerfectMatch.com
PlatinumRomance.com
Prime Singles
SexSearch (if your overdue). Check out http://adultfriendfinder.com a friend says he get’s laid there weekly 
Single Christian Net
True
Women Who Cheat - Real Women, Real Sex
Yahoo! Personals

Christian Dating
BigChurch.com
Catholic Mingle
Christian Mingle
JewishFriendFinder.com
Single Christian Net

Good luck and please report your results back to us.
Before you jump into any conclusions, I personally do not use any of these sites. I was a shy guy like my friend over here then one day I used instruction one and life changed. Happy to report I was so confident I have at least five beauty queens in my portfolio. Sorry I can't share their names, I’m sure they will mind, but at least two went to Ms. Universe and the rest can be found all over the internet……. kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by thelastdon(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2006
pendelite:

Given that you are online, I wonder why you still like all this LOW TECH dating stuff. Instructions from a guy like you;

1. CONFIDENCE, you need to wake up in the morning, and say to yourself, today I am a different man and no-one is going to stop me. Then say hello to everyone you meet and smile, see what happens thereafter.
2. If (1) does not work forget us here at nairaland and log into the following

AmericanSingles.com
BigChurch.com
Canadian Personals
Catholic Mingle
Christian Mingle
Cupid Junction
Date Discovery
Date.com
DatingDirect.com
eharmony have you not been listening to the radio?
FriendFinder
Glimpse.com
Great Expectations
Lavalife
Match.com
OutPersonals.com
Passion.com
PerfectMatch.com
PlatinumRomance.com
Prime Singles
SexSearch (if your overdue). Check out http://adultfriendfinder.com a friend says he get’s laid there weekly 
Single Christian Net
True
Women Who Cheat - Real Women, Real Sex
Yahoo! Personals

Christian Dating
BigChurch.com
Catholic Mingle
Christian Mingle
JewishFriendFinder.com
Single Christian Net

Good luck and please report your results back to us.
Before you jump into any conclusions, I personally do not use any of these sites. I was a shy guy like my friend over here then one day I used instruction one and life changed. Happy to report I was so confident I have at least five beauty queens in my portfolio. Sorry I can't share their names, I’m sure they will mind, but at least two went to Ms. Universe and the rest can be found all over the internet……. kiss

*sighs*

hmmm, na wa oh!
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2006
I just don't see how more confidence is going to put more weight on me or make a girl all of a sudden say "Wow, that guy is hot" or even elicit a mere smile or "hi" out of any of them. From what I've heard from girls (at least many of which I know), being 6'1" and 145 lbs. is not going to play to my advantage. (And yes, I do work out, eat tons and have tried endless methods to gain weight, but it is all for naught. I'm cursed with a ridiculously high metabolic rate - which girls say they'd KILL for.) I wish I had a picture I could post online, then many of you would understand what I'm getting at. Regardless, tall and skinny = me, that's for sure.

wow! if this is how you feel then that is very sad. If i were 6'1 i'd be over the moon with joy, i'm only 5'11! 145lbs? what's the problem with that? i'm 194lbs and actively trying to shed some weight!
Women my dear brother do not care how you look but what you have on the inside, most girls are personality freaks. the good looking guys you mention if you notice are also very confident, bold and do not bat an eyelid to make a bold move to anyone. that's what will get a girl anyday. besides spending all your time thinking of ur "dating problem" which i assume is what u've been doing won't help. do something else bro, u're just 24 and have a great life ahead of you. throw urself in some worthy venture or hobby and watch God do the rest.

There must be a girl in your school that likes you but with ur present defeatist attitude it's hard to see how she'll be interested in you!
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by bohye(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2006
@james T
Guy mabe ure trying toooo hard...let the gurls be. The opposite sex is a very complicated specie...give hem too much attention n u get booring on the other hand appear non charlant and u might just be in luck...dont feel too bad every dwag has his day n yours might just be around the corner.
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by Fimmy(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2006
Girl sometimes are dangerous funny and funky smiley i will advice you to go for deliverance maybe that will be better cos to me girls are just like play thing ,they love and cherish wealth nvm.although i never had time reading ur post but i dtill believe u can make it maybe be the end of days.
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by dejiolowe: 12:15am On Jan 16, 2006
i have a free floating babe. any guy in search of love should contact me
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by jamesK1: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2006
James T:

Hi my name is also James and I also go to University of Western Ontario. It baffles me that ive been here for 2 years and I've approached roughy about 100 women (not kidding here) and I'm still single. It's true that there are more women here at western and many are beutiful. Girls are western are notorious for taking care of themselves and tanning, working out, bleaching hair, etc etc. I've picked up girls everywhere from sororities, bars, clubs, class, even church and still nada.

I've even went online on a variety of sites but only to find that it is impossibly hard to get to a date because most of them are just too scared of taking risks and meeting up in real life. They wont even give their numbers out. Then as if it can't get even worse, you meet the girl in real life finally and she's like 300lb. They lie about their appearance and it's totally discouraging. Anyways looking online for a girlfriend isnt a good idea.

I remember at one point i was so insane from being lonely I forced myself on my friend (this tall blonde girl) at the movies. She had a boyfriend and I knew this but.i was so desperate and any thought of guilt vanished from my head. I went to 3rd base with her when suddenly her conscience kicked in and decided to leave me for her boyfriend. I have to admit i was dissapointed but happy to have a intimate moment even if it was for a couple of days.

this post is dedicated to James T. I don't really care about any other comments from you guys because the fact is you don't know what's it like to be in our situation and quite frankly there's no advice you people can give us other than, "keep your chin up" and so forth. The fact is I don't have a choice other than trying to stay positive and hope to GOD that I can make another girl feel a gut level attraction toward me.

james T, if you wanna talk more add me to your msn. It's nauticle@hotmail.com

peace
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by prettyH(f): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2006
Is the above a case of double i.d, because i really don't know what all the ***ish is about
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by Lilith24(f): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2006
Hye guy, I feel you pain there. Truth be told we're not nice as a gender when it comes to us being in groups and can usually sense hesitation, shyness and weakness. If we do, then we tend to be a bit evil. Be yourself and try to add a bit of casualness to it. Start up a conversation, ask meaningful and unusual questions, smile and then walk away, maybe winking or whatever. Be a touch mysterious. Girls tend to like that.

Best of luck hun and all my girls from Britain (me too) will say a british prayer for ya.
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by jamesK1: 4:19am On Jan 23, 2006
no i'm not james T as you can see my username is james K.

I had this strange urge to register and post my 2 cents because this other person (james T) was in the EXACT same situation as me. We share the same name, school, problem...it's almost hard to think of it as coincedence but it is. My roommate is having similar problems despite the fact he is very good looking. In my opinion good looks don't have much to do with success. It's really about "game" or making the woman feel a gut level attraction. Since im older he asks for my advice but I sometimes feel reluctant to give him any because I'm such a massive failure when it comes to women I really dont know what to tell him. I have my own problems to deal with first anyways.
The positive thing that come from my negative experiences is that I learn something new with each failure and I hope that eventually I will perfect my game (aka manipulating women to feel attraction).
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by pendelite(f): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2006
Ok, James' I guess you both don’t know that attractive guys have a difficult time with girls. Just like most guys flee from outrageously beautiful women. So here’s a secret, outrageously ugly and BIG women are easy. So start by building your confidence there. Then when you’ve had some experience you can move up the ladder. It’s like growing, you crawl before you walk then you run. undecided

Someone I showed this comment added this, even with the ugly and BIG women, you must still show that you are care and not taking advantage then it becomes easy, like skating on Ice. kiss grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by dejiolowe: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2006
who said these JAMESES are attractive? they should post their pix and we will tell them what went wrong
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by tejuoso1(f): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2006
u said u r kinda skinny right, get some big buff clothe, try and be funny in class and do something new like ear pierce or put some deep waves in your hair or even hair do and just hang with correct people. you are not ugly are you?
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by stargazinc: 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2006
You can also check out http://www.online4love.com to search for a date, found my wife there

hope it helps
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by thekrafter(m): 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2006
Hey James and all others like him, go to http://www.fastseduction.com.

You CAN have the woman of your dreams.
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by vroomvroom: 4:04am On Apr 05, 2007
I realize this is an old thread but I want to give my two sense worth here,

Being attractive does have it's benifits with women but let me say that it's all about your mentality.  You can sit by 2,000 hot women and not be hit on once and wonder why your ugly or you can make a move, see how they respond, and if badly then move on to the next.  Now, I know it seems easy to say, and it is, but I also know how difficult it can be when you believe your shy.  This is why your own mentality matters so much.  You will never expect for anything to happen with women if you believe you can never achieve what you want in a relationship by coming to the conclusion that your ugly and that is why women don't like you.  What I have found by my own expierence is that women give signals to let men know if they are interested or not.  However, these signals can sometimes last for weeks or one-time spurts of odds behaviors.  They hardly EVER will approach UNLESS it's been forever and you just have not approached them yet, then they will think that you are a challenge and they will make a "move".  I wouldn't bet on it though.

A lot of guys want to practice on being more attractive or working on their personalities more to get the women they desire.  What usually happens is they think for waaaaaaaaaaay to long to finally come to the conclusion that tricks don't work.  Lines don't work.  Thinking dosen't work unless it is proactive towards a result you want to acomplish.  Thinking about approaching or talking to a women dosen't mean hardly anything untill you do it.  Knowing what women are attracted to helps but you have to act.  Period.  They will not,  

I have this super hot girl at my work who's been there for about 2 weeks now.  The first week she gave me a signal of intrest by basically dropping her water bottle right in front of me and smiling (you could tell she did it on purpose).  That is a signal.  That was all I needed to think about HOW I was going to attract this girl.  I am still in the middle of figuring out what I should do.  I've did a couple of things to let her know that I am interested but I think they were of waste being that it wasn't being "bold" enough and making the "mainly" move.  So by the end of this week I'm just going to plop right down by her and start talking and ask if she'd like to go to a party with me.  If she says yes she likes me.  If she says no she don't.  Or I might just ask her for her phone number but being that I don't like to talk on the phone I probably won't, not untill we have established something more.

Like the author of this thread, I need to realize that women expect you to approach so approach or kill yourself mentaly wondering why.  If you feel good about it then just do it.  If you feel bad about it just do it.  When you leave with or without a number at least you'll know and it'll be a hell of a lot better then wondering if she likes you or not.

Here is the killer:  I believe most women don't act interested yet they are.  I seriously think that women will do EVERYTHING to show they aren't interested and play so offish because this is what they know.  However, deep inside the girls that act like they aren't interested in you are and they feel bad about themselves when no man approaches them!  Society follows a code, whether it's biological or w/e, and women are the same.  Women simply don't want men who can't get shit started.  So when you think to yourself that women aren't interested in you becuase they haven't made any attempt to get to know you or give signals, realize that some won't and it'll always be that way even though they like you.  You must make the move or forever wonder why,  lol,  oooooo scary,
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by otuonye(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2007
Wait a minute!

Did I hear you say Ca -aa - "Candada"? If you can't find anyone over there, bro just come down here to Lagos or PH. They will be flocking all around you like bees around honey.

I knew this when my friend lost his girlfriend to one "OPPRESSOR" who just came back from Jand.

Jojo
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by initialj: 2:51am On Aug 11, 2007
yo james, when i accidentally came across this forum while looking for support to my conclusion that you can't win in arguments with chicks, I thought that maybe I had been writing here under your profile while drunk or something, everything you said is almost exactly the same in my life, and i was astounded by the similarities, heck, we even have the same freakin name!,

anyway i'd love to chat with you on msn or something cos it seems we have alot in common and could help each other out.
message me.
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by OJUTU: 4:34am On Aug 11, 2007
please be a man,have confidence and accept failures.Bear in mind it has nothing to do with ur physical appearance.women,money and political elections are unpredictable in pursuit.Give them the muximum trials you can ever afford.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:40am On Aug 11, 2007
@otuonye

lol. the word oppressor you used, makes me laugh. grin grin grin grin

@topic
nothings wrong with the girls, it you. you don't display enough self confidence. you got to believe in yourself before others can believe in you. wink
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by pterygott(f): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2007
james

ur looks hav absolutely nothin 2 do wit datin. work on dat inside man. loosen up wen u're wit d opposite sex, cos self conciousnes wil deftly do u no good in anythin. its a mind thin, so just free urself. i know u can. cheers!
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by pterygott(f): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2007
james

ur looks hav absolutely nothin 2 do wit datin. work on dat inside man. loosen up wen u're wit d opposite sex, cos self conciousnes wil deftly do u no good in anythin. its a mind thin, so just free urself. i know u can. cheers!
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by Glamourgal(f): 3:29am On Nov 30, 2007
see essays undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by Emad(f): 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2008
@ poster ,
may be you look like them ( a girl that is )
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by ufobabe(f): 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2008
Dear james,

the root of true achievement lie in the will2 become the best that u can become.

evaluate ur personal standards of quality. what ever u thought was good enough for now. add 10% more.

work 2gether with friends and others. Remember the banana; everytime it leaves the bunch it gets peeled and eaten.

until u are decisively committed, there is hesitancy and the chance 2 draw back, followed by ineffectiveness.

decisions are what transform an idea into a reality.

walk 2 a babe and say hello!

AM very sure that u would get 3 at least out of 15 hello!

goodluck .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 15, 2008
Its either that you're too much of achallenge or too little of one
Re: Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! by kehindebad(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2008
james my friend,
all you really need is my blog, honestly am serious,
and you'll tell lots of stories,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized / 7 Things Men Notice Instantly About A Lady / Muhammed Alfa Marries Twin Sisters - Adama & Aisha In Bida (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.