Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:55 PM

BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (112139 Views)

I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges / BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE / TELL US YOUR BUDGET 4 YOUR DREAMZ CAR(S) AND LETS GET IT 4 YOU FROM COTONUO... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 12:17am On Jun 24, 2010
I help people buy cars from cotonou cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou? What is your favoritez car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

(1)     Call or drop a comment here   or  Email me now to enquire for your dreamz car.

(2)    I will give a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all neccessary document

(3)   You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonou cars market together to buy your car

(4)   You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB,  You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigerian Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car.

HOW IT WORK

Cotonou  Car market is a very big market were you can select from thousands of car.

I stay in Badagry, you will have to come down to Badagry wit 8k which will serve as transportation fees to and fro and 20k deposit which will be made when we see the car we want to buy in market so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment.

We will visit Cotonou cars market together to search for your favorite car, after we see the car you want to settle down for, we will make a deposit of 20k to secure the car down so that it will not be sold out before we come back for full payment, we can make full payment same day or the following day.

There are a lots of Nigerian Banks here at Seme border were you can withdraw your money easily and make payment for the car, for security purpose, it is not advisable for you to carry cash from your place to market.

Your car will arive Lagos MAXIMUM of  2 days after complete payment and additional of 1 days to take it down to your place if you stay outside Lagos.

You can stay in Cotonou or lodge in a hotel here in badagry or stay in my place till your car arrive or go back to your place after the complete payment and I will take your car down to your place when it arrive

Belows are my contacts

Email               fagliku@yahoo.com

Phone number      08034750652, 07025153788

Better still you can drop your comment here and I promise you instant reply

Thanks

1 Like

Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Tadeus(m): 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2010
;d
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2010
;d
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 12:57am On Jun 26, 2010
;d
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2010
I help people buy cars from cotonou cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou? What is your favoritez car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

(1) Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquire for your dreamz car.

(2) I will give a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all neccessary document

(3) You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonou cars market together to buy your car

(4) You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigerian Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car.

HOW IT WORK

Cotonou Car market is a very big market were you can select from thousands of car.

I stay in Badagry, you will have to come down to Badagry wit 5k which will serve as transportation fees and 20k deposit which will be made when we see the car we want to buy in market so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment.

We will visit Cotonou cars market together to search for your favorite car, after we see the car you want to settle down for, we will make a deposit of 20k to secure the car down so that it will not be sold out before we come back for full payment, we can make full payment same day or the following day.

There are a lots of Nigerian Banks here at Seme border were you can withdraw your money easily and make payment for the car, for security purpose, it is not advisable for you to carry cash from your place to market.

Your car will arive Lagos MAXIMUM of 2 days after complete payment and additional of 1 days to take it down to your place if you stay outside Lagos.

You can stay in Cotonou or lodge in a hotel here in badagry or stay in my place till your car arrive or go back to your place after the complete payment and I will take your car down to your place when it arrive

Belows are my contacts

Email fagliku@yahoo.com

Phone number 08034750652, 07025153788

Thanks
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2010

(2) I will give a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all neccessary document

(3) You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonou cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigerian Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car.

HOW IT WORK

Cotonou Car market is a very big market were you can select from thousands of car.

I stay in Badagry, you will have to come down to Badagry wit 5k which will serve as transportation fees and 20k deposit which will be made when we see the car we want to buy in market so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment.

Your car will arive Lagos MAXIMUM of 2 days after complete payment and additional of 1 days to take it down to your place if you stay outside Lagos.

Belows are my contacts

Email fagliku@yahoo.com

tanx
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2010
;d
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2010
REACH US ON THIS CONTACTS FOR ANY INFORMATION YOU NEED ABOUT COTONUO CARS OR SHIPPING CARS VIA COTONUO'S PORT

Email fagliku@yahoo.com

YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME, THANKS
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2010
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2010
;d
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2010
;d
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2010
;d
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2010
cool
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2010
cool
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2010
;d
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2010

HOW IT WORK

Belows are my contacts

Email fagliku@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 8:19am On Jul 02, 2010
;d
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2010
;d
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2010
;d
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2010
wink
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by chelseabmw(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2010
nissan altima 02?
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2010
@chelsea,i dont av idea sir
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2010
shocked
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2010
eod 2003/2004
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by chelseabmw(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2010
will be waiting
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by chelseabmw(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2010
Kaymed:

@chelsea,i dont av idea sir

next time do not write this.As a business man u should be able to confirm from the market.Or take ur time to get ideals from someone else.Thats how to start a good business.Remember that u are just starting so don't scare customers away.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2010

HOW IT WORK

Belows are my contacts

Email fagliku@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2010
;d
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2010
;d
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2010
cool
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by chelseabmw(m): 1:33am On Jul 06, 2010
this guy isn't ready

HISSES
Re: BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** by Kaymed: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2010
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (138) (Reply)

Do U Need A Car In FCT Abuja? / Free Honda And Acura Radio Codes-2000-2010 Models=====no longer feasible====bye / What Are The Advantages Of Buying Used Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.