Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Any Publisher In The House - Pls Help! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Any Publisher In The House - Pls Help! (985 Views)

Meet Flora Nwapa, Africa`s First Woman Novelist And First Novel Publisher / Urgently In Need Of A Trusted And Reliable Publisher's Contact Please / Steps In Publishing A Book | Good Publisher In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Publisher In The House - Pls Help! by wealthlift(m): 6:50am On Jun 24, 2010
I'm writing a Book On How To Make Money from Facebook but don't have an idea of how to publish it. Can anyone give me an idea of how to go about it.
Re: Any Publisher In The House - Pls Help! by bioade(m): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2010
you may publish it as e-book and/or a book that can be sold as hardcopy. I am willing to assist. call 08068824624
Re: Any Publisher In The House - Pls Help! by Godmother(f): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2010
Your best bet will be to publish as an e-book. Write and type your work and convert to PDF. Nigerians dont have a strong reading culture, except when it comes to entertainment.
Re: Any Publisher In The House - Pls Help! by wealthlift(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2010
@Biode and Godmother,

I already have the ebook version which I am selling through http://FacebookNaira.com

It might also interest you to know that the sales have been great!

All I'm looking for now is to produce a hard copy of it and sell cos there has been a demand for it.

Any help?

Wealthliters
Re: Any Publisher In The House - Pls Help! by topup: 4:16am On Jun 25, 2010
My advice is to never just rely on your people to support you, if every Nigerian purchased a book, it would never be as much as if it reached globally (and it never killed anyone to aim high (not literally of course!! tongue) ).

Why don't you look for a 'worldly' e-book site. It's good to start with FacebookNaira, but have you thought about the longevity of your 'product' of your story. Wouldn't it be a beautiful thing for someone in Tunisia to write back how much your book helped them or interested them?
Re: Any Publisher In The House - Pls Help! by wealthlift(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2010
@topup,

I seem not to get where you are driving at?

Can you please make yourself more clearer
Re: Any Publisher In The House - Pls Help! by wumifab(m): 6:33am On Sep 23, 2010
call a publishing house on 08059864322, they can help if your work is good. they published "a heart to mend" in nigeria and a host of others. check the list below of some

Re: Any Publisher In The House - Pls Help! by wealthlift(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2010
wumifab:

call a publishing house on 08059864322, they can help if your work is good. they published "a heart to mend" in nigeria and a host of others. check the list below of some

Don't they have a website or something?
Re: Any Publisher In The House - Pls Help! by GoodVision: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2010
@Wumifab. Please can u connect me with "The Undergraduate Millionaire" book cover designer. Here is my number 07030101013
Re: Any Publisher In The House - Pls Help! by Knetpro(m): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2013
wealthlift:

Don't they have a website or something?

Amazing indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Article Publication On Magazine / Sober Reflection / A Scorcher Of A Book _his Treasure By Kiru Taye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.