Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (54316 Views)

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by nairalaila: 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
Daddy Freeze has once again, dragged Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke Adeboye over an Islamophobic post he shared on his Instagram page. Pastor Adeboye's son had written that the greatest threat to Islam in Nigeria is the RCCG. Throwing a shade at Daddy Freeze, Leke Adeboye also stated that someone is paying the 'Free The Sheeple' leader to write posts against the RCCG, and once in a while attach Islam is good to his post.

Here are screenshots below;

https://lailasnews.com/daddy-freeze-blasts-pastor-adeboyes-son-over-his-islamophobic-post/

daddyfreeze:

Dear Leke,
Are you trying to say that Islam is a bad religion? Or is your doltish write up, trying to imply that RCCG and Winners were set up to ‘threaten’ Islam?
-
Why you no gree get sense like this? As you old so, come swell like pussycat pregnancy sense still far from you?
-
When brains were handed out were u playing truant? When you were born, did people forget to congratulate your dad? Because I don’t get it...�
-
Anyway, write these words down in marble and please do me a favor, show them to your daddy and his boys.
-
YOU ARE MORE LIKELY TO FIND JESUS IN A MOSQUE THAN IN RCCG. ~FRZ.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmoOuLlAA2S/

161 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by alterswerve(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
La click lalasticlala

To both of them,

TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT, THEY MAKE A FIGHT

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by dollytino4real(f): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
dis freezer sef is he the adeboye's monitoring spirit

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by LuvU2: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
So Leke Adeboye will take over his father's family church business?

295 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Metuh: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
LuvU2:
So what will you inherit? Poverty

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by LuvU2: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:
So what will you inherit? Poverty
Is poverty a sin?

481 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Metuh: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
LuvU2:
Is poverty a sin?
A very big sin.

If you no make money for this life, wetin u gain

108 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by LuvU2: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:

A very big sin.

If you no make money for this life, wetin u gain
If i wont take it to my next and final life then its a loss. I pursue contentment, so that when i lack i'm happy nd when i hv in abundance, still happy.

1007 Likes 94 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by nazablossom(f): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
This guy reasons like a child. He suppose to know how to make public statement.

I don't even know if he is dragging a girl with daddy freeze. They are always on each others throats, acting and reacting grin

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Sunofgod(m): 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
anothér fraud....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hmmmmmm, this freezer of a guy obviously has a permanent mat he sleeps on, on the online profile of all men of God, especially Baba Adeboye.

All men for themselves!

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER!

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Guapismo: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
This daddy freeze will react to anything that concern's the church, when there are more pressing issues in the country.

Though pastor Adeboye's son shouldn't have made the statement publicly, it's better for it to stay in his mind.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Bbb
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by abumoney(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Is this Leke Leke of a SON indirectly saying RCCG is a Religion?!
But, Daddy FRZ finished this guy's career sha

184 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by HigherEd: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Freeze always looking for cheap shots. When middle belt folks are massacred in hundreds he looses his voice. Coward! If RCCG isn't targeting converting Muslims then what is the church set up for? The glory of Christianity lies in the ruins of many religion. For any religion to thrive others must die. So i don't know why you are acting all surprised. Maybe you need to count the total number of religion that has been eradicated by christianity.

Christianity and Islam have eradicated more religions that even atheism. The most important thing is that let every man propagate his religion in ways it doesn't infringe on the right of others nor violate their peace.

A christian is free to offer christianity to a muslim and a muslim is free to offer islam to a christian. Let the man with greater god win.

I don't like Leke's tone either, it is too confrontational and unwise.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by WebSurfer(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Why does he feel or think someone has to be under payroll to speak up a truth ?

You got to be fed up when it comes to religious matters cos most the time I see ignorance, hypocrisy, fear and mental slavery working together..

nothing beats praticing LOVE and hustle as a religion

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Nevee: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
All these reactions and counter reactions are at best distracting us from facing the core problems that have brought Nigeria to it’s knees. Now, how does this improve the life of the Average Nigerian still living below $1 dollar per day?

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Authoreety: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yweessttgh

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by adeniyi3971(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Freeze relax!! o tin fee ma Fûck up

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Emmy1234567890: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
So freezer is actually died. Rip

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by MorataFC: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Reactor

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by IronTete(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by BabaIbo: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Two Idiot.s, more like two big fools cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by resurgent2019: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Freeze is being paid we know. But why is Adeboyes son letting freeze get him into trouble?

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Lirqur: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Well on this, freeze is very right, we Muslims carryout the instructions of Jesus(pbuh) better than most Christians.

Salaam.

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by segmond(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by resurgent2019: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
post=70404297:
Hmmmmmm, this freezer of a guy obviously has a permanent mat he sleeps on, on the online profile of all men of God, especially Baba Adeboye.

All men for themselves!

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER!

Mr. Barbeque, I thought you were Muslim?

Why claiming to be Christian?

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by emmahardgun(m): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
LuvU2:
so you mumu reach like this

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by asakeaina: 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
Daddy freeze leave the idiot alone, he is high on Oshogbo weed.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by ColdHeatt: 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
Adeboye whom the Devil himself has certified as one of his greatest servants.
The damage you've done and still doing with your hedonistic philosophy and robbery by tithing will confront you on Judgment Day.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by FarahAideed: 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
Daddy freeze is a career idiot

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.