Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Rent In Osogbo - Osun - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Rent In Osogbo - Osun (3659 Views)

Tastefully & Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Ogudu Ori Oke (pics) / Tastefully & Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere For 450k X1yr.(pics) / Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat All Room En Suit @ Ikosi 1yr. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Rent In Osogbo - Osun by mysmoothie: 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2010
This is a newly renovated 3bedroom house in a good area close to Aregbe area with tiles in the kitchen, sitting room and toilet and bathroom. The electricity is fairly stable and water run from the water corporation. It is fenced and can park three cars. It is also newly painted. All these for just N150,000. You will be dealing with the landlord directly and no agency fee. Pls call for more info
Re: Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Rent In Osogbo - Osun by mommamia: 1:38am On Jun 25, 2010
Is this a bungalow? How regular is water, is there well in the compound?
Re: Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Rent In Osogbo - Osun by mysmoothie: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2010
Hi Momma,
Yes its a bungalow, its actually a twin bungalow, yes there is a well, water runs from the water corporation about 4times in the week and regularly. I use the other bungalow whenever am in osogbo. Light in the area is also fairly regular. I know PHCN takes light about 7pm in the evening and brings it by 9pm on wednesdays, friday and mondays thats three times in a week but really am not PHCN so they can decide to change this pattern and i think they do from time to time, but basically they take light 3times in a week in the evenings.
Re: Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Rent In Osogbo - Osun by mysmoothie: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2010
Sorry, the number to call is 08033219417. Cheers
Re: Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Rent In Osogbo - Osun by mommamia: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2010
Thanks and that sounds good. What can you say about the area and how safe is the neighbourhood? Thanks
Re: Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Rent In Osogbo - Osun by mommamia: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2010
Sorry, where exactly is the house as you say it is close to Aregbe?
Re: Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Rent In Osogbo - Osun by mysmoothie: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2010
Hi Momma
Have you seen the Mama Mia film? My kids are always thrilled to hear anything mama or moma or anything mia. (on the lighter mood). Do you know osogbo well? If you take the turning opposite aregbe beside first bank, drive for 20sec, you'll get to a small bridge take the next turning to the left like you're going to "Our Club". Now instead of turning to "Our Club" you'll go straight the house is the 2nd house on the right. If you like, i can arrange a sighting.

Osogbo is the safest place in Nigeria. The area is quite safe, there is also a vigilante group that we pay monthly. Anyone who dares steal in osogbo is in for a bad day. i left some tiles outside for a long time and really still there when a came back.
Re: Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Rent In Osogbo - Osun by mysmoothie: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2010
I can send pictures to you email address if you so wish.

Cheers
Re: Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Rent In Osogbo - Osun by mysmoothie: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2010
Still Available,
Re: Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Rent In Osogbo - Osun by mommamia: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2010
My smoothie sorry i was away for a bit. do send me pix of the house. michael_t21144@yahoo.com. Blessings
Re: Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Rent In Osogbo - Osun by mysmoothie: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2010
Aiight, i will asap
Re: Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Rent In Osogbo - Osun by mommamia: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2010
michael_t21144@yahoo.com
Re: Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Rent In Osogbo - Osun by mommamia: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2010
after michael there is an underscore _ and then t21144
Re: Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Rent In Osogbo - Osun by mysmoothie: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2010
been having difficulty attaching pics.
Re: Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Rent In Osogbo - Osun by sclass: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2012
mysmoothie, pls can u get me an acre of land for 350K to 400K around Owode, Ede Road? Will be glad reading from u.
Re: Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Rent In Osogbo - Osun by hopey0007: 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
do u still have a place for rent in osogbo?
Re: Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Rent In Osogbo - Osun by oduz: 3:44am On Apr 20, 2013
Rent high for That neighbourhood, same size/age in Oroki Estate goes for a little less

I'm sure if you bring it down a bit it will move faster

(1) (Reply)

MINI + 2&3BDRMS LETTINGS @ IKOSI-KETU,MAGODO PHASE 1&2,OMOLE PHASE 2,SHANGISHA. / DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now / Newly built Blk Of 6 Nos Luxury 3 Bedrm Flats Wit Bq To Let @ Ikeja GRA. GONE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.