Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George (10740 Views)

Desmond Elliot,Shan George, At Lagos #Sweat4Peace# Campaign (Photos) / I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth / Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by AloyEmeka5: 3:29am On Jun 25, 2010
[size=14pt]
'I Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-Shan George
[/size]
Date: 23-Jun-2010

Nigerian actress, Shan George

Nollywood star actress, Shan George may be beautiful and have a good sense of humour but she is one woman who will not discuss issue of marriage with anybody due to the fact that she has been so unfortunate in that aspect.

First, she was Mrs. Nwosisi then she metamorphosed into Mrs. Momoh Osigwe and later to Mrs. Jaiyeola and before one could start to register the latter to her name she switched over to her maiden name again, Ms. George.

She was recently asked why she has been so unfortunate in this regards and she allegedly fumed with rage and responded thus “I don’t know o. sometime I ask myself why it happens like that. I don’t know why my marriages will just collapse like a house that has no solid foundation. Honestly it bothers me, may be I am just unlucky”

While all these things are happening to the ‘Outcast’ actress, a lot of her friends who are so concerned about the way things are going for her, we learnt, advised her to go for spiritual cleansing or deliverance from one of the so called fire-for-fire pastors in town but she allegedly said to have declined and totally rebuffed such an idea. What could be wrong with this ‘mallato’ actress? Only divination can tell!

http://showbiz.peacefmonline.com/movies/201006/50830.php
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by PokerFace(f): 3:58am On Jun 25, 2010
How is she an Outcast? And what is mallato? Did the writer mean HALF-Caste and mulatto?

Aloy+Emeka:

[size=14pt]
'I Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-Shan George
[/size]
Date: 23-Jun-2010       

Nigerian actress, Shan George

Nollywood star actress, Shan George may be beautiful and have a good sense of humour but she is one woman who will not discuss issue of marriage with anybody due to the fact that she has been so unfortunate in that aspect.

First, she was Mrs. Nwosisi then she metamorphosed into Mrs. Momoh Osigwe and later to Mrs. Jaiyeola and before one could start to register the latter to her name she switched over to her maiden name again, Ms. George.

She was recently asked why she has been so unfortunate in this regards and she allegedly fumed with rage and responded thus “I don’t know o. sometime I ask myself why it happens like that. I don’t know why my marriages will just collapse like a house that has no solid foundation. Honestly it bothers me, may be I am just unlucky”

While all these things are happening to the [b]‘[size=20pt]Outcast[/size]’ [/b]actress, a lot of her friends who are so concerned about the way things are going for her, we learnt, advised her to go for spiritual cleansing or deliverance from one of the so called fire-for-fire pastors in town but she allegedly said to have declined and totally rebuffed such an idea. What could be wrong with this [b][size=20pt]‘mallato’[/size] [/b]actress? Only divination can tell!

http://showbiz.peacefmonline.com/movies/201006/50830.php
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 25, 2010
See our Nigerian Halle Berry.

Before anybody ask, Yes, I use glasses and my prescription has been running out.
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by PokerFace(f): 4:04am On Jun 25, 2010
@Topic

Speechless! May the LORD see her through . . . She should take the advice of her friends and go for deliverance . . .
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by sjeezy8: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2010
cause shes not pretty and looks kinda trashy. . . .
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by Acidosis(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2010
Looks like my post was deleted. Well I always speak the truth, no responsible man will ever wish to get married to an actress. Every actress is married to her male fans watching on T.v
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by adaphik(f): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2010
PokerFace:

@Topic

Speechless! May the LORD see her through . . . She should take the advice of her friends and go for deliverance . . .
uuuummmmmhhh I GUESSS SO
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by chelseabmw(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2010
i use to love this
woman
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by skydeep(f): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2010
I thought she married a guy same age with her first son? undecided
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by adaphik(f): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2010
skydeep:

You kidding?
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by mamagee3(f): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2010
She's an old story!
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2010
Probably because she snatches other peoples husbands.
Karma is a Bit--ch
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by NgoziEli: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2010
aisha: where did u get dat 4rm
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by Outstrip(f): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2010
She does not need deliverance. She just needs to make better decisions
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2010
i
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2010
I have follwed her career when she had one. once a woman sent her to deliver a message to her husband in London, three months later Shan had married the womans husband. The woman cried swore and screamed. They had 2 children. Shan and the man said they were in love. That love lasted 2 years, am sure the man has gone back to his family
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by skydeep(f): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2010
adaphik:

You kidding?
Hell no.
She made the young man drove his 6 months old pregnant wife. Well that was an old story sha undecided
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by browncocos(f): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2010
@ aisha
how are you girl?
been a minute
hp ure doing well
take care
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by browncocos(f): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2010
FL Gators:

See our Nigerian Halle Berry.

Before anybody ask, Yes, I use glasses and my prescription has been running out.

ure a clown!
sjeezy8:

cause shes not pretty and looks kinda trashy. . . .

lol ure too harsh

enof said i was pitying her until i read about the husband-snatching,cradle rocking attics!
bad choices woman.
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2010
browncocos:

@ aisha
how are you girl?
been a minute
hp ure doing well
take care
Am fine oh Thanks.
How is your beautiful family. A kiss for the kids for me
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by whiteroses(f): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2010
aisha2:

Probably because she snatches other peoples husbands.
Karma is a Bit--ch
well her skin does look like she has sex every hour lol

poor woman maybe her taste in men are surreal, wonders if she goes to church at all
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by bawomolo(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2010
aisha2:

I have follwed her career when she had one. once a woman sent her to deliver a message to her husband in London,

lol when did shan george become NIPOST. women should be smart about these kind of things.
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by AloyEmeka5: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2010
bawomolo:

lol when did shan george become NIPOST. women should be smart about these kind of things.

She is still delivering messages in case you want something delivered to you. .  grin grin grin grin

It wouldn't be bad to answer Shan Bawomolo
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by bawomolo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2010
who told you i want some cougar loving cheesy.
anyway she could deliver massages messages to me
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by AloyEmeka5: 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2010
bawomolo:

who told you i want some cougar loving  cheesy.
anyway she could deliver massages messages to me

Cougars can make you look younger, you don't know.
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by browncocos(f): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2010
whiteroses:

well her skin does look like she has sex every hour lol

poor woman maybe her taste in men are surreal, wonders if she goes to church at all

pray tell biko!
how can you tell with the skin if someone has too much sex?
oga o?
pls educate us!
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by AloyEmeka5: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2010
browncocos:

pray tell biko!
how can you tell with  the skin if someone has too much sex?
oga o?
pls educate us!

I wonder o.
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by oyinda3(f): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2010
aisha2:

I have follwed her career when she had one. once a woman sent her to deliver a message to her husband in London, three months later Shan had married the womans husband. The woman cried swore and screamed. They had 2 children. Shan and the man said they were in love. That love lasted 2 years, am sure the man has gone back to his family

skydeep:

skydeep:

Hell no.
She made the young man drove his 6 months old pregnant wife. Well that was an old story sha undecided

na wa o. so she is a husband snatcher
anyways, I used to loooooveee her in movies. when did she get tattoos? makes her look lipsrsealed
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by AloyEmeka5: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2010
oyinda.:

na wa o. so she is a husband snatcher
anyways, I used to loooooveee her in movies. when did she get tattoos? makes her look  lipsrsealed

She is actually biracial but her skin look more like an over bleached Ibadan woman.
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by oyinda3(f): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2010
hahahah she does look over bleached. n the tattoos just make it worse. rotfl that's why she looks so sleazy
but most biracial ppl have skin like that. esp if they live in an african country but if she grew her hair long she would look more biracial
Re: 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George by AloyEmeka5: 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2010
oyinda.:

hahahah she does look over bleached. n the tattoos just make it worse. rotfl that's why she looks so sleazy
but most biracial ppl have skin like that. esp if they live in an african country but if she grew her hair long she would look more biracial

Damn, Africa don suffer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died / Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City / Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.