Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Happy Birthday Becomerich! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Becomerich! (7791 Views)

Becomerich - When Are You Occupying Canada. / Becomerich Go Faint O! Benin Is Nigeria’s 37th State, Says Country’s President / Becomerich ,musiwa!,why Did You Choose Nairaland If You Were Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2010
Happy Birthday Lord Becomricha

Your ascendancy was prophesied in the holy books
Am not worthy to untie your shoe laces. I only stand hundred metres away and bow in obeisance

Happy bday Lord!!
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2010
DiRTY, UNREASONABLE TOPIC
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2010
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by maedan(f): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2010
Happy birthday, @becomrich. Hope you won't offer ur guests pictures of maps served on top of satellite "dishes" instead of fried rice and chicken. Anyway, enjoy your birthday season, bone the haters, LOL.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by slap1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2010
Henry46:

Hit ur head against d map of Benin Republic if u dunt likey!
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2010
slap1:

Hit your head against d map of Benin Republic if u dunt likey!
please dont kill me
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by Beaf: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2010
slap1:

One day unu go wound pesin o!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by agabaI23(m): 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2010
slap1:

Chei!!! grin
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by webgenius(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2010
Anyone who has the audacity to ask who the great one is again should be banned, or risk being excised to Republic of Benin
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by Dolemite(f): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2010
I must be the only one who isn't getting it.
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by Beaf: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2010
I propose that from now on, we celebrate becomerichs birthday every month.
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by maedan(f): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2010
Beaf:

Oh my GOSH!!! Such devotion however is not uncomely, he deserves it and much more. LOL>
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2010
Seconded beaf, we should have a becomerich day
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by OAM4J: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2010
Beaf:

Just let me know the day in advance, so I prepare to wear my Google map protector
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by violent(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2010
grin grin. . Musiwa of "This globe africa"

Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by kobikwelu(m): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2010
@post

so?
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by denzel2009: 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2010
If you have read all the above and cannot make head or tail of it, you have successfully known the legendary Becomerich! No need to ask who he is anymore.
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by showbobo(m): 4:13am On Jun 27, 2010
Goshhh, i no fit sleep grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by henry101(m): 6:11am On Jun 27, 2010
Becomrich0:

Some people who are not nigerian may ask , why are they celebrating my birthday just by posting google earth picture.

For them to understand the reason. It is a history of 50 years, where the north lied about thier census figure to rule the south for over 40 years. Just like in the case of Rwanda, were they was a blood civil war. Nigeria may experience the same if the 2011 election goes ahead without change to registration of voters and who voted.

If the result look the same as of many years where election rigging was the only solution. There would be a blood civil war. Goodluck Jonathan would likely be over thrown and likely shoot death. It is going to be bloodly.

While the result too does not look like the old where the north claim majority, they would still a bloodly blood bath.

So any way the election goes. Nigeria is in trouble. While the south celebrate google earth. The north would not agree to google earth. In case of muttallah USA december bomber. And many more may be like him.

This is why they are celebrating my birthday. The southerner with me posting the google earth just became free .

Do we have solution to our problem. I have been asking for peaceful resolution of the problem before 2011. Which solve the issue of satellite picture .

We have 2 option open to us.

1 . The Yorubas,edo,delta and may be Bayelsa state join the republic of benin or create a country of its own. Which would be agreeable to more than 26 state of the federation , which constitutional we can do.

2. Remove the whole of the southern Niger benue area. This may not be agreeable to some northerner.

Which leave us with option 1 only.

Note the people of the republic of Benin have historical and ethnics background with the Yorubas.edo,delta

I don die,
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by slap1(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2010
Becomrich0:

Some people who are not nigerian may ask , why are they celebrating my birthday just by posting google earth picture.

For them to understand the reason. It is a history of 50 years, where the north lied about thier census figure to rule the south for over 40 years. Just like in the case of Rwanda, were they was a blood civil war. Nigeria may experience the same if the 2011 election goes ahead without change to registration of voters and who voted.

If the result look the same as of many years where election rigging was the only solution. There would be a blood civil war. Goodluck Jonathan would likely be over thrown and likely shoot death. It is going to be bloodly.

While the result too does not look like the old where the north claim majority, they would still a bloodly blood bath.

So any way the election goes. Nigeria is in trouble. While the south celebrate google earth. The north would not agree to google earth. In case of muttallah USA december bomber. And many more may be like him.

This is why they are celebrating my birthday. The southerner with me posting the google earth just became free .

Do we have solution to our problem. I have been asking for peaceful resolution of the problem before 2011. Which solve the issue of satellite picture .

We have 2 option open to us.

1 . The Yorubas,edo,delta and may be Bayelsa state join the republic of benin or create a country of its own. Which would be agreeable to more than 26 state of the federation , which constitutional we can do.

2. Remove the whole of the southern Niger benue area. This may not be agreeable to some northerner.

Which leave us with option 1 only.

Note the people of the republic of Benin have historical and ethnics background with the Yorubas.edo,delta
the Igbo say: agadi nwanyi anaghi aka nka n'egwu o mara agba. Meaning: an old woman is never old to a music she knows how to dance. I seriously hope this is just becomerich's Internet or Nairaland persona.
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by webgenius(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2010
Becomerich forever!!!!!!!! May we continue to benefit from your depth of wisdom and knowledge. Those who are destined for Benin Republic should start packing their bag and baggage. The master must not speak twice
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by smile11s(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2010
Most important Nairalander!!!!

Becomerich
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by nellaluv(f): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2010
hotchic: Really, who is this guy?
His reputation precedes him, please ask around.

Beaf: He is a true mystery, an unknowable catographic sage! Born out of the deepest, darkest, unfathomable recesses of google maps.
To know becomerich is to attain all wisdom!

lol, seriously, you don't even need to have half a brain to figure him out.
Lol, happi birthday becomrich, graduate of electricity engineering, happy many returns.
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by onyengbu1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2010
Aisha2,
i am recommending instant ban and IP blacklisting for any other 'self acclaimed' nairalander who comes in here and ask why we are celebrating BR or even ask who he is.

That person is not worthy of being called a nairalander.

However, if you and seun are in good mood, you can restrict dat person to jokes section where he/she will wallow in boredom that is not knowing becomrich.
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by favouredjb(f): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2010
OAM4J:

Whaooooooo!

So there is a big party going on here, how come, no one sends me an IV.

To the one and only Adesegun, a.k.a. Mapomeji, Becomerich, Onlytruth, Nigeria1 - Happy MapBirthday,

many google returns. Long life and prosperity.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by favouredjb(f): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2010
MAPPY bday to u becomrich grin
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by otokx(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2010
Where is the celebrant?
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by onyengbu1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2010
^^^ lookout for any headsplitting posts above
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by youngies(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2010
For those who still do not know the 'Weird one", he released the album below in 2009, and had just concluded arrangements to release another "Single" in celebration of his birthday.

Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by philip0906(m): 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2010
^^
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by otukpo(f): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2010
una no go wound person here.

Happy B/day becomerich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo: Gunmen Rape Soldier Before Fiancé, Behead Victims, Post Video / Soludo Inspects 26km Ufuma-Awa-Okpeze-Ndiukwenu-Amansea Road / $9.6bn Judgment: Malami Meets Nigeria’s Legal Team In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.