Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Coward Muslims: Why Compromise Your Doctrine? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Coward Muslims: Why Compromise Your Doctrine? (2008 Views)

Muslims, Why Did You Fail To Probe This? / Islam And The Doctrine Of Peace On 9/11 / Bank Jobs And Muslims: Why Muslims Are Not Many As Bank Worker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coward Muslims: Why Compromise Your Doctrine? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2010
Allaah, the most Exalted says: “This day, I have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed my favours upon you, and I am pleased with Islaam as your religion”.
This noble verse of the Qur’aan is widely read by Muslims but not believed by many, though not expressly, but impliedly.
In case one does not know, the interpretation of this verse is that no other Aayatul-Ahkaam (i.e Legal injunctions) shall be decreed after the revelation of this verse. As such, the principles, rulings, laws, legislations, and the doctrine of Islaam have been standardized and perfected right from the time the verse was revealed. And it remains RIGID.
Rigid in the sense that no principle of Islaam can be abrogated by a later injunction, be it Qur’aan or from the Sunnah.
MAN MADE LAWS:
It’s quite disgusting that Muslims of this era have decided to throw aside the decrees of Allaah, and have concluded to uphold the imperfect laws of man as a substitute to the divine and emphatically perfect rules. Obviously, this is purely illogical.
The Anti-Islaamic lobbies have succeeded in this aspect by withholding the golden treasure from Muslims and have replaced it with rotten iron. Though, the treasure is not lost. It is only lost for the cowardly Muslims, the ignorant Muslims, and the hypocrite Muslim leaders.
Various terms like public policy, natural justice and so on, have now become the sources of legislations or laws in replacement of Allaah’s law.
Subhaanallah! How gullible are we as Muslims to welcome such into our way of life. The so called public policy and natural justice are nothing but “COMMON SENSE”. And who told us that anything has ever existed like “common sense”? What we refer to as common sense vary from person to person, and place to place. They are only set of norms people in different societies think should be. In short, “common sense” is not common.
It should be noted that as Muslims, it is an act of disbelieve to place any other form of legislation above the divine Shareeah. As such, any law that contradicts the Islamic law shall be void to the extent of its inconsistency.
COWARD MUSLIMS:
It is very unfortunate that majority of Muslims now, sincerely do not have anything to be tagged as, but COWARDS.
Imagine Muslims who are not proud flaunting their Islamic identities, or who do not even wish to be recognized as Muslims!
Imagine Muslims who do not have that strong passion for Islamic knowledge as they do for the meal-ticketing knowledge!
Imagine Muslims who cannot sacrifice their time, money or any other thing just for the sake of Allaah and his apostle!
Imagine Muslims who cannot boldly move out to friends, neighbours, relatives or even the public and admonish them with the teachings of their religion!
Imagine Muslims who cannot stand up and debunk or criticize ill-talks that are been said of their religion!
Imagine Muslims who get afraid by common threats of non-Muslims despite having fully known that death in such situations guarantees them Jannah!
And also, Imagine Muslims who uphold laws of common men in situations whereby they conflict with Islamic ideologies!
WHY COMPROMISE OUR DOCTRINE?
Having fully known that the practice of Islamic norms is gradually fading off from the hands of cowards and ignorant.
It was astonished when I heard negative comments by Muslims criticizing and lashing negative words on a once governor of Zamfara state and a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, Alhaji Sanni Ahmad Yerima, for marrying a thirteen year old Egyptian lady. And so what? What’s the big deal? Ooh! Is it because it is repugnant to the doctrine of our man-made laws? Who the hell are the makers of laws that contradicts that of Allaah? As far as Islaam is concerned, He is on the perfect track.
Haven’t you heard or read that the modest and noblest of mankind, and the Prophet of Islaam, Muhammad, the son of Abdullah (P.B.U.H.) married his most beloved wife Aaishah when she was at the tender age of six, and consummated the marriage when she became nine years?
For Allaah’s sake, Don’t be amongst those who consistently use what I describe as a SATANIC PHRASE: “Ee le maa fi igba wa we igba awon Anabi”, meaning “You can not
compare our time with that of the Prophet”. By Allaah, this satanic phrase is capable of abstaining one from all Sunnah acts, and infact, capable of dwelling one into all haraam acts, or even drag one out of the religion.
The marriage of Aaishah was not just the Prophet’s decision but also a commandment from the creator of all, and the all-Knowing. For there was a Hadeeth that was related by Aaishah herself when she narrated the Prophet to have told her that: You (Aaishah) were shown to me in a dream. An Angel brought you to me wrapped in a piece of silken cloth and said to me: “This is your wife.” I removed the piece of cloth from your face, and there you were. I said to myself, “If it is from Allaah, it will surely be.”
My dear brothers and sisters in the deen, I employ you to ask yourselves a simple question that goes thus: Has Allaah and his messenger made a mistake by that action? Astaghfirullaah. Try give the question a nod and you instantly find yourself out of the fold of Islaam.
Aaishah, despite her early marriage, has set an unbeaten record in terms of knowledge, in which no woman has ever attained. What she left in literature and legal opinions is now studied in many universities all over the world.
Hishaam bn Urwah said, I have never seen anyone who could have knowledge of an Aayah (ie commentary of the Qur’aan), an obligatory act, a sunnah act, poetry, history, lineage, judgments and medicine than Aaishah.
In conclusion, don’t you think early marriages are far better than the barbaric modern customs of which have resulted into multiplication of illegitimate children that are been gotten from ill-gotten sexual intercourse? If we can adhere to the principle of the Prophet where he said that: “If the first hayd (i.e. menstruation) is done in her father’s house, He should try as much as possible for the second one to be done in her husband’s house.
Obviously, this will reduce fornication and other sexual vises to a great extent in our society.
You should also note that the fact that you can’t practice such, does not give you the right to criticize or detest it. For anyone who detests any aspect of the sunnah of the Prophet or the religion is automatically out of the fold of Islaam. As such, Muslims in mixed-religious countries like Nigeria should not as a result of coward, and the fear that they might be lashed by their Christian neighbors, hide or compromise their religious doctrine. As Muslims, we don’t beg the society to accept our doctrine, rather, we command our doctrine into the society.
Allaahu a’lam
Re: Coward Muslims: Why Compromise Your Doctrine? by excanny: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2010
you want to marry 6-yr-olds when they are supposed to be in primary school? I feel sorry for you.
Re: Coward Muslims: Why Compromise Your Doctrine? by excanny: 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2010
you want to marry 6-yr-olds when they are supposed to be in primary school? I feel sorry for you.
Re: Coward Muslims: Why Compromise Your Doctrine? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 12:06am On Jun 26, 2010
INTRESTING WRITE UP

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? / The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon / Should Muslims Celebrate Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.