Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With (3507 Views)

closed / A Responsible Man Needed / Single Lady Looking For Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Cindrella(f): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2010
Yeah, you read me right.
Responsible, has a heart for God, honest, mature, enlightened?
mail me at cindygotherwish@yahoo.com

Have nothing against a younger and mature compatible man but will prefer 33 years old upward. Sorry I have to come here to search but do bear with me. It is still better than dying in silence and in loneliness. I'd rather live and be happy that is why I am here looking for the one.

I forgot to add that you have to be open minded enough to still be able to hang out and chill in a club with me (even if both of us don become papa and mama iyabo) and won't mind me playing my music a bit loud when I am doing some chores like laundering cos I love my music. Can't wait to meet you, days and months shouldn't be passing us by cos life is too short and too sweet to waste away.

1 Like

Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2010
do pple reali hook up here
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Cindrella(f): 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2010
@ulsherlan

Watch me get my heart's desire here
Why lie on my bed and wish for him when I can look here?
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2010
so wat continent,country r u 4rm and where u based
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by tayoast(m): 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2010
lipsrsealed
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2010
cheesy tayo sup wv u
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Cindrella(f): 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2010
ULSHERLAN:

so wat continent,country r u 4rm and where u based

Africa,  Nigeria, around, somewhere in our world
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2010
wih you good luck,
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Cindrella(f): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2010
@Tayo
What's the sealed lip about, I am wondering whether you guys are about to gang up on me (the nairaland style). I hope not, anyway sha welcome to this thread. My brother wetin you wan make we nigerian women do when culture don talk am say woman no fit go find man pay dowry for. I don tanda dey wait, the Mr Right kwanu go dey come,come no dey notice me, come dey pass. I no wan watch my fertile years pass me by my brother and loneliness come dey wire me too. Na im I come tire say make I come NL come look. Abeg make una no pour me sand abi throw me stone (words)
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:07am On Jun 26, 2010
lol so hw old r u and where in 9ja r u in
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Odunnu: 3:22am On Jun 26, 2010
Usher ths questions are more interrogative.I'm sure if she answerz them nw,u'l ask for pinshurs.Y nt jst send her a mail ryt away b4 anoda person does.
@poster,wish u luck in ur search,bt while at it,be very alert,guys might sense ur desperation and use it against u.
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Henesi2010(m): 3:41am On Jun 26, 2010
Here i am. grin
Cindrella:

Yeah, you read me right.
Responsible, has a heart for God, honest, mature, enlightened?
mail me at cindygotherwish@yahoo.com

Have nothing against a younger and mature compatible man but will prefer 34 years old upward. Sorry I have to come here to search but do bear with me. It is still better than dying in silence and in loneliness. I'd rather live and be happy that is why I am here looking for the one.
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by tayoast(m): 6:04am On Jun 26, 2010
@cindrella, sorry 4 d sealed lips.
I tot d thread was abt d usual- guy lookin for girl.
I wish u d very best. . .just be careful.
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2010
Odunnu:

Usher ths questions are more interrogative.I'm sure if she answerz them nw,u'l ask for pinshurs.Y nt jst send her a mail ryt away b4 anoda person does.
@poster,wish u luck in your search,bt while at it,be very alert,guys might sense your desperation and use it against u.
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by tayoast(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2010
Odunnu:

@poster,wish u luck in your search,bt while at it,be very alert,guys might sense your desperation and use it against u.

pls be careful
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Odunnu: 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2010
tayo_ast:

pls be careful
For wetin nah?
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by tayoast(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2010
^^i knew it would be misconstrued.

I'm just asking her 2 pay attn 2 ur post
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2010
Odunnu:

For wetin nah?
i wonda o abi him fnk say i don send am mail ni, aniwaiz i didnt send her anitn but she mite be exposed 2 fraudstars.
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by tayoast(m): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2010
^^dont make me hit u on d head!!
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Odunnu: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2010
I have my whstle already.When u hear piiiii,let the fyt begin.Until then anybdy dat hits first is disqualified alrdy
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2010
u r my man.am nt gona fight u, dnt boda hitn me.k.and odunnu do boda wv d whistle its me and u on d ring.cum ova here
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by tayoast(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2010
come over hia for wat

una wan flute

**abeg, the thread's for cindrella. off-topic don do**
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2010
tayo_ast:

come over hia for wat

una wan flute

**abeg, the thread's for cindrella. off-topic don do**

lol
@op so cindrella hw old r u
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by tayoast(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2010
^^ i guess 30 or above
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Henesi2010(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2010
undecidedwell! It means am not qualify based on your requirement right? Wish you good luck in your search.
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Dyt(f): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2010
she talk say she wants u?
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2010
omo somalia
@op how old r u
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Dyt(f): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2010
sorry?
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2010
Dyt:

sorry?
wetin happen nw
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Dyt(f): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2010
r u responsible?
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2010
Dyt:

r u responsible?
sure i am.
And y did u ask
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Dyt(f): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2010
so u cld fit in for d poster

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor / Rich Sugar Mummy Looking For Sugar Boy From PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.