Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Studying In Malaysia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Studying In Malaysia (713 Views)

Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus / falling education standard / Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying In Malaysia by Porsheinc: 2:42am On Jun 26, 2010
DID YOU KNOW THAT SCHOOLS IN MALAYSIA ARE RANKED AMONGS THE WORLDS BEST IN THE FIRST 6000? DID YOU KNOW THAT LIVING AND SCHOOLING EXPENSES IN MALAYSIA ARE AFFORDABLE AS COMPARED TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND YET THEY OPERATE ON A BRITISH STANDARD OF LEARNING,

MALAYSIA IS ONE OF THE INDUSTRIAL NATIONS WE HAVE IN THE WORLD, IT'S GROWTH IS TREMENDIOUS AND OWING TO THE VAST SCENERIES, IT'S A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER COUNTRY FOR STUDENTS AND TOURISTS,

FROM COURSES AS TASKING AS AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING TO COURSES AS SKILLFUL AS NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY, YOU CAN HAVE A WIDE VARIETY OF CHOICES IN MALAYSIA FOR AN AFFORDABLE FEE,

SHOULD YOU BEGIN TO THINK OF STUDYING IN MALAYSIA YOU COULD CONTACT ME FIRST THROUGH MY EMAIL: porsheinc2002@yahoo.com OR BYE PHONE: +60143690918
Re: Studying In Malaysia by justwise(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2010
@Porsheinc

Contact you first for what? Which school are you working for?
Re: Studying In Malaysia by legitstabl: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2010
Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam
Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Beware scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam
Re: Studying In Malaysia by Porsheinc: 11:32am On Jun 26, 2010
I am truly sorry for people like Legitsabl who feel that everything is a scam. and the bearer of justwise i am not here to prove to you my genuinity. If you want to study in Malaysia, you can contact me. If you want proof then look it up. I represent some schools one of which is KLMU (Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University) schools down here don't have restricted courses. So contacting me would mean telling me what you want to study and me finding a suitable school for you. Please note. Everything is done directly with the school. You don't get to pay me anything. I serve as their agent. Which means they get to pay me. Ihope i have explained to you as best as i can. Thank you.
Re: Studying In Malaysia by justwise(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2010
Porsheinc:

I am truly sorry for people like Legitsabl who feel that everything is a scam. and the bearer of justwise i am not here to prove to you my genuinity. If you want to study in Malaysia, you can contact me. If you want proof then look it up. I represent some schools one of which is KLMU (Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University) schools down here don't have restricted courses. So contacting me would mean telling me what you want to study and me finding a suitable school for you. Please note. Everything is done directly with the school. You don't get to pay me anything. I serve as their agent. Which means they get to pay me. Ihope i have explained to you as best as i can. Thank you.

If you can't prove ur genuinity how then can anybody deal with you? If you are working for the school as you claimed then your name and contact details will be on their website. Are you one of those working hard to rip off prosptective students?
Re: Studying In Malaysia by Porsheinc: 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2010
If you can't prove your genuinity how then can anybody deal with you? If you are working for the school as you claimed then your name and contact details will be on their website. Are you one of those working hard to rip off prosptective students?

I wasn't referring to anybody. I was referring to you. Your first message to me wasn't with passive words. It was with active words suggesting you have already had your mind made up about the advert or the intent and purpose of it. However, since you are bent on knowing who is genuine and who is not, i believe i already gave you the name of the school. Monday isn't too far you know. You can always call to verify. And who's to say that all schools put names and contacts of their agents on their webpage? Did you find names of agents on the school i gave you?
Re: Studying In Malaysia by justwise(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2010
Porsheinc:

If you can't prove your genuinity how then can anybody deal with you? If you are working for the school as you claimed then your name and contact details will be on their website. Are you one of those working hard to rip off prosptective students?

I wasn't referring to anybody. I was referring to you. Your first message to me wasn't with passive words. It was with active words suggesting you have already had your mind made up about the advert or the intent and purpose of it. However, since you are bent on knowing who is genuine and who is not, i believe i already gave you the name of the school. Monday isn't too far you know. You can always call to verify. And who's to say that all schools put names and contacts of their agents on their webpage? Did you find names of agents on the school i gave you?

Give me the school website and your name, i will confirm from the school. I tried searching for their website but nothing came out.
Re: Studying In Malaysia by Porsheinc: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2010
Give me the school website and your name, i will confirm from the school. I tried searching for their website but nothing came out

www.klmu.edu.my
They have many campuses. I only represent the one with this address:
Wisma Sachdev, 16-2,
Jalan Raja Laut,
50350 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

You will find what you are looking for there.
You can ask them if they have an agent under the company name: Rutag and Associates who recruites students from africa.
Would that be all Mr. Justwise?
Re: Studying In Malaysia by legitstabl: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2010
@ Porsheinc
Hey fake you are scammer
If you want to help post the website link, interested person will contact the school.

We know you, there is no need to contact you or give you a kul.
Go sleep
Re: Studying In Malaysia by legitstabl: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2010
The site is not opening

Fake
Re: Studying In Malaysia by justwise(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2010
Porsheinc:

Give me the school website and your name, i will confirm from the school. I tried searching for their website but nothing came out
www.klmu.edu.my
They have many campuses. I only represent the one with this address:
Wisma Sachdev, 16-2,
Jalan Raja Laut,
50350 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
You will find what you are looking for there.
You can ask them if they have an agent under the company name: Rutag and Associates who recruites students from africa.
Would that be all Mr. Justwise?
Your site doesn't open. Are sure the school exist at all?
Re: Studying In Malaysia by Porsheinc: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2010
justwise:

Your site doesn't open. Are sure the school exist at all?

I am surprised you say it doesn't open when it does on my end. Well since giving you the number to call wouldn't prove anything, maybe you could try calling the ministry of education in malaysia and finding out if Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University does exist and if it is recognised. Am sure they would be helpful. And am sure the ministry of education's webpage could be assessed on your end, right Mr. Justwise?
Re: Studying In Malaysia by justwise(m): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2010
Porsheinc:

I am surprised you say it doesn't open when it does on my end. Well since giving you the number to call wouldn't prove anything, maybe you could try calling the ministry of education in malaysia and finding out if Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University does exist and if it is recognised. Am sure they would be helpful. And am sure the ministry of education's webpage could be assessed on your end, right Mr. Justwise?

I don't need to call the ministery of education, the school doesn't exist. somebody here tried it and found nothing.

Do you really think that anybody will believe you?

(1) (Reply)

If You Scored 200 In Unn Post Ume-a Must Read / Fed Poly Ede Post Jamb Registration Closes 25th August 2010 / Lasu Strike: Student Block Lag-badagry-p.m News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.