Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. (43099 Views)

Iheanacho, Ezeh, Obasi And Baba With Nigerian U13 In 2010 (Pic) / Lagerback Discovers Youth Defender For 2010 World Cup: Obinna Nwaneri / 23 Players Nigeria Should Take To 2010 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by peacettw: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2010
Can u all see it? It's so obvious and u will be shocked at the answer.

Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by Jcob(m): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2010
Can see anything ?
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by peacettw: 10:56am On Jun 26, 2010
If u study it carefully, it depicts a black man kicking the circle wc is
actually an eagle symbolizing the
whites out of africa (the background) behind the man. Simply put, we re
tired of the whites and their
oppression and can't wait to kick their
behinds out of our beloved continent
without the cup of course as is shown in the logo wit the world cup ball still in africa (though
from the game, so far, i really don't c dt one
happening)
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by peacettw: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2010
If u also check properly, u will c dt the eagle is not too happy to be shown the door n it's position in the logo wc is clearly off tangent wit the rest of the drawing depicts been thrown out or since it's a circle, been KICKED OUT. Now, if this is not a display of pure and unadulterated racism in the midst of an important international event, i wonder what is. Simply put, it is indeed SHOCKING!
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by Dclique(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2010
@poster, i blame ur ISP for giving u connectivity to post such c,rap
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by dominique(f): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2010
must we attach meanings to everything? i can't even see the eagle she's talking about undecided
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by peacettw: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2010
Oh blah, blah, blah. Had had some misgivings posting this in the first place cos i had wanted to support Africa as an African. But the damn thing is all over the internet n now they re making excuses that the man in the logo was designed to ve been printed in different colors, saying that the black color was a mistake. Pls, get on wit the current events and keep up wit the news wc by the way is exactly what my ISP is doing.
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by peacettw: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2010
I can't believe dt u can't clearly see the outline of an eagle wit its eye and beak in the circle. It is so clear. To view other interpretations of the logo, out of wc, i had culled the one wit the most sense in my post, google is ur friend.
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by dominique(f): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2010
^^^ how did the football in an outline of the African continent depict an eagle. google is not always your friend if it churns out such mumbo jumbo as this.
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by peacettw: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2010
Sweetie, there are two circles there, one wc is clearly a ball n the other wc in it has an eagle wit its eye and beak. Believe, i didn't c all these until today and i was equally shocked
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by tempest01(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2010
I saw this while browsing, im thinking it originated from some bunch of lazy people,
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by dominique(f): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2010
peacettw:

Sweetie, there are two circles there, one wc is clearly a ball n the other wc in it has an eagle wit its eye and beak. Believe, i didn't c all these until today and i was equally shocked

just saw it. almost had to turn my monitor upside down smiley. still not buying the theory though tongue
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2010
i can see the eagle but this conclusion is some mumbo jumbo,,,just like those saying the world will end in 2012

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by peacettw: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2010
Well, no tnks to the lazy guys cos this is really bad PR n the earlier one starts saying something on the contrary, the better. If i was on the PR Team of the people organizing the world cup though, i will go down on my knees and beg Nelson Mandela to please make a statement on this. Believe me, wit his prestige and the sad death of his great grand daughter during the world cup, this nonsense will stop since the media n people at large will quickly dispel the rumor as the work of would be terrorists or something. Another tactics is to make fun of the situation n not give it any tot, perhaps calling on Dan Brown to give us his latest interpretations. Just thinking
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by AjanleKoko: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2010
LOL.

Nice to see some anti-white racism for a change cheesy
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by Kgdavid(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2010
very interesting theory and the level of co-ordination is too much to be passed off as coincidence, why is it inconceivable that the artist could decide to do something like this?
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by peacettw: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2010
^^I truly don't know but tnk u for acknowledging that it's too much of a coincidence to be passed off as chance. I am of the opinion dt the artist is fully aware of what his logo depicts.
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by 5p1naz(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2010
[/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color] @ poster n those who believe this crap, get a life, if u got nu'in to do, fly a kite or sm'in
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by Kgdavid(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2010
and there you are sitting down congratulating yourself for on the wisest words you have ever spoken in your life? you are presented with hypothesis, if you doubt the authenticity then state exactly why you think this hypothesis is null.
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by honeric01(m): 1:40am On Jun 27, 2010
For God's sake, must everything has to do with racism? just because they decided to use a black human image as the mascot does not mean they're discriminating against the whites, even the Pepsi Advert for this worldcup has mostly black painted images kicking the balls, does that mean Pepsi is racist too?

Abeg, make una face something more important and stop talking about some imaginary stuffs.
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by tpiah: 1:46am On Jun 27, 2010
poster i dont get what you're saying?

and for goodness sake, what's with all this eagle stuff?

do you people really not know there are PLENTY of eagles native to africa, or when did eagles become synonymous with whites?

just because the US has an eagle as it's logo or what?
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by davidif: 2:58am On Jun 27, 2010
poster
ARE YOU SCHIZOPHRENIC?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by omar22(m): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2010
Are still on School Holidays?

We have alot of school kids on here most especially those from boarding schools, who feel oppressed and depressed by thing within 2 yards of them, Leaving Boarding school feels like Leaving Guantanamou Bay,

September is 3 months away,
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by RuuDie(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2010
@ poster,

i must say u got a very keen eye. . . . sure i can see d symbols, but i doubt that d interpretation is as u or whoever thot up dis theory perceives!

tpiah:

poster i dont get what you're saying?

and for goodness sake, what's with all this eagle stuff?

just at d tip of d black man's foot is d impression of a bird's head d beak prominent, sorta in a circle with a slash across quite akin to d STOP traffic sign!
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by Kgdavid(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2010
honeric01:

For God's sake, must everything has to do with racism? just because they decided to use a black human image as the mascot does not mean they're discriminating against the whites, even the Pepsi Advert for this worldcup has mostly black painted images kicking the balls, does that mean Pepsi is racist too?

Abeg, make una face something more important and stop talking about some imaginary stuffs.

the point is not about the black image its about the hidden eagle
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by Kgdavid(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2010
there is no doubt that there is a hidden eagle in that logo and from another angle it looks like a ball thats being kicked out of Africa, why is this inconceivable to many on here? it was in all liklihood a black artist who designed that logo and as a black person probably from the southern african region he could very well hold a grudge against whites, do you think all is cosy cosy between white and blacks today? even today wen racism is highly politically incorrect there are public racist groups in SA(white supremacists or whatever). so it is quite conceivable that the artist has a grudge against whites. secondly artists have been known to do the darndest things and to include outrageous messages in their art, just google subliminal messages to get an idea of what i am talking about. im not saying for sure that the artist wants whites kicked out of Africa but it certainly is a strong possibility that deserves more credibility than many are giving it.
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by peacettw: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2010
Something to cool down the heat. Go Ghana

Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by honeric01(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2010
And whats wrong with the eagle? Don't we have it in our coat of arm too? How does eagle represent white? And does it look like the eagle was being kicked out? The actual ball is what is being kicked and the eagle to me represents the speed at which the ball was being kicked, now how bout that?
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by whiteroses(f): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2010
you want make we explode our brain just cos they just drew a man kicking ball and an eagle probs trying to deflate the ball, or do you mean they kicked the super eagles out? cos they are out.
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by Kgdavid(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2010
honeric01:

And whats wrong with the eagle? Don't we have it in our coat of arm too? How does eagle represent white? And does it look like the eagle was being kicked out? The actual ball is what is being kicked and the eagle to me represents the speed at which the ball was being kicked, now how bout that?

every symbol in our coat of arms represents something as does this eagle here, the question is what does it represent and why is it hidden? the circle in which the eagle is placed is positioned in such a way that it resembles a ball that has just been kicked and the position of the kicking leg is consistent with the position of the leg during follow through. seriously is an eagle placed in a different circle the obvious thing to show that the ball is moving fast? even if you can rationalize that, the question then is how does a fast ball tie into the logo of the world cup?of what import is a fast ball on a logo? one can not however claim to know for sure what was going on in the artists mind but two things are obvious. one, there is hidden symbology. two, it is almost certainly sinister.
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2010
poster, seems you got nothing to do tru out today. let me make you busy tonight.
Re: Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo. by sage(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2010
Some people dey craze oooooooooo grin cheesy. Access 2 internet na bad thing ooooooooooo for some people cool tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mayweather Spends Over $3million On A New Bugatti Convertible Ahead Of His Fight / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Why We Lost Against Super Eagles – Coach Jorge Sampaoli / Braimah Isaac Kamoko Bleaches His Skin Drastically, He Hates Dark Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.