Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,682 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

No Fuel Generator - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / No Fuel Generator (3076 Views)

How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation / See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator / No Fuel Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Fuel Generator by amosco2: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2010
Finally we make it after along experiment on this project. We have invented it,the machine that has the capacity to generate electricity power by itself without the use of fuel,solar,water or nuclear energy.
The most advantage of it is,it cost less to build one with just #47,000 and you can do it by yourself if you have the knowledge of how to do it. It work 24/7,none stop unless you stop it.
This machine work with the help of Electromagnetic material and a Spring circuit to produce Electricity power.
We are currently applying for Patent Right.
For more information on how you can build this machine yourself or buy one from us(we only collect money at delivering) or how you can benefit from our Patent Right, Please call 08037831317.
Re: No Fuel Generator by digitalman: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2010
what is the load capacity of the machine?
thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Registration Sign Up Page--yahoomail Create / Naija Music Downloads / How To Build A Simple Solar Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.