Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,943 members, 7,803,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Light Complexn Gurls(omo Pupa) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Light Complexn Gurls(omo Pupa) (2204 Views)

8 Facts About Gurls / Sexkillz, The Omo Mo / Nl Gurls Wats Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Light Complexn Gurls(omo Pupa) by kayosite(m): 7:24am On Jun 27, 2010
Hai nlanders,av bin dating dis girl for 8yrs nw.am a gradu8,bt no job yet and dis girl is bin so supportive,financially,spiritually,etc.bt my mom doesn't like light complexn girls(omo pupa),i also told my pastor bout her,he prayd n told me dt if i marry her i wil av prob in d future.dis girl stil gives me money weneva i askd n she's submisive.wat do i do?
Re: Light Complexn Gurls(omo Pupa) by kevoh(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2010
Please don't listen to that Pastor of yours,someone that has been supportive in all ways and is even submissive despite your not having a job is not going to be much of a problem.Man,you have something that is hard to find in Naija,don't loose it. As for your mother,it is up to you to convince her that light skinned ladies are really not different from other ladies.What matters is inside her.
Re: Light Complexn Gurls(omo Pupa) by excanny: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2010
you want to throw away an 8-yr-old relationship? Why? What wrong did she do? Was she unfaithful or disrespect u?
I really envy you. I have a girl like that. Fair like anything. Problem is she's stingy. Yet i'm still with her because i believe she'll change.
Pls dont throw away a good thing.
Re: Light Complexn Gurls(omo Pupa) by Vindy: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2010
Bro do wateva u want to do bt 4 me u must nt wast 8yrs of d girls lye 4 nothn. This one u can even give it a thot means once u av a gud job u will av reasns to tru her.
Re: Light Complexn Gurls(omo Pupa) by xreal: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2010
Do U realy know the worth of 'a bird at hand'? Pastors are human, ask GOD not a pastor. Does your mum realy know about these 8-yr gestures from the same 'omo pupa'?
Re: Light Complexn Gurls(omo Pupa) by Dolemite(f): 12:55am On Jul 04, 2010
[size=18pt]STOP RACISM IN AFRICA[/size]
Re: Light Complexn Gurls(omo Pupa) by Sissy3(f): 1:04am On Jul 04, 2010
your mom simply dont like a girl not because of her person but simply because shes is omo pupa and your pastor have already analysed your future and have foreseen the yet unforeseeable?

it seems you have already let others make the choice for you, please it will be very kind of you to compensate the girl of all the hard works she has diligently done for you before you let her off with some silly excuses
Re: Light Complexn Gurls(omo Pupa) by favouredjb(f): 1:24am On Jul 04, 2010
So you mum just noticed that the girl is fair ritand pls your pastor is not God,you are a man u should be able to stand your ground,dnt let your mum or any other person decide for you,I dnt even undastand this mentality ppl have abt fair skinned ladies,
Re: Light Complexn Gurls(omo Pupa) by akin101: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2010
Omo don't be stupid o I ve got a elderly friend who was warned not to marry a certin girl by a pastor the girl was already pregnant for him he refused fastforward 20 yrs later de man is not happy at all its up to u to do ur private investigation and confirm what de pastor said if true or not people change circumstances change some women look and act like humans but are really devils in waiting
Re: Light Complexn Gurls(omo Pupa) by akin101: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2010
Do be careful abt ur choic of a wife U DON'T OWE A WOMAN MARRIAGE because she gave u money love or was submissive u don't owe her narraige as compensation for
eight years she spent wit u. U owe urself de right to make de rite choice for URSELF(yep its ur damn right to be selfish) if u base ur choice on her staying 4 eight years
Re: Light Complexn Gurls(omo Pupa) by akin101: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2010
Den u are a mugun of de highest order
Re: Light Complexn Gurls(omo Pupa) by iice(f): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2010
Naija is entertaining grin
Re: Light Complexn Gurls(omo Pupa) by topup: 2:57am On Jul 05, 2010
When she has shown no sign to worry about, why should others be concerned. The best advice the pastor can give is for you to seek God's wisdom about the subject, unless he prayed and received a negative premonition about her.

The woman in quesiton seems pleasant, is there any information that you're not telling us??

I don't understand why anyone would be quick to judge, and why wouldn't your mother like girls who are lovely and make you happy, just because of their skin colour?? Is your mother feeling inferior - just wondering.

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Chima Should Leave. / Who Is 'nobody' On This Forum? And How Can One Become A Nairaland 'nobody'? / Nominate And Vote The Most Cool-headed Nairalander 2013<<male And Female>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.