Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

GtBank Recruitment Process. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GtBank Recruitment Process. (8106 Views)

Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process / jj / Gtbank Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GtBank Recruitment Process. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2010
Pls does anyone in the house have any information on the pre-documentation that was held in lagos on the 7th of may. Has anyone bin contacted? Am wondering why it's taking so long to be called for an interview.
Re: GtBank Recruitment Process. by Olucheye(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2010
I did the same GTB written test and have been hoping they would contact me too.
Please what is your no so that we can keep in touch?
I did mine at the head office. Where did you do yours?
Re: GtBank Recruitment Process. by Darayola(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2010
Any Vacancy for Industrial Training Attachment, I study computer science, my phone number is: 07026913485, Your response would gladly be appreciated,
Re: GtBank Recruitment Process. by muyistik(m): 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2010
well, hotd , i dont want you to make same mistake as me , i want you to be patient like SURULERE, cus it was my asking when will they call that made me to be caught off guard when they finally called , if they could call you for pre documentation, then just relax no matter how long it takes they will call you for your interview just used this time to prepare , go and investigate about gtb , know about them , when did they start , what do they do , go and get yourself acquainted with what is happening around the world, political headlines , economic headlines etc.

I passed my test Aug 2009 , i was not called for predocumentation till jan and that even happened cus i was always goin to head office to ask when will they call , when will they call , So pls just relax it remains just one more step to your recruitment
Re: GtBank Recruitment Process. by Darayola(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2010
ok, thanks for that.
Re: GtBank Recruitment Process. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2010
@muyistik-tanks so much 4 d info,i apreciate.
Re: GtBank Recruitment Process. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 01, 2010
@olucheye-give me ur mail add. so i can send my num there,heard u have 2 disturb them 2 b called
Re: GtBank Recruitment Process. by dolu2007(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2010
GTB Recruitment centre- http://www.gtbank.com/careers.html
Re: GtBank Recruitment Process. by Olucheye(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2010

(1) (Reply)

From Cool Wazobia Info Comes WE-TV / Transcorp Recruiting Now / Nairaland Job Seekers, Let Employers View Your CVs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.