Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,284 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Cost Of Setting Up A Gamehouse In Nigeria - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Cost Of Setting Up A Gamehouse In Nigeria (5912 Views)

URGENT! Cost Of New Ps2 / Cost Of Setting Up A Classic Game House / Setting Up A Game Cafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Setting Up A Gamehouse In Nigeria by jossylad86(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2010
Hello folks, am a longtime Playstation freak and was considering opening a standard game house with mainly PS3 and other games. Please I need advice from any experienced person around. My email is etukudoblogs@hotmail.co.uk & 08038590219. Cheers!
Re: Cost Of Setting Up A Gamehouse In Nigeria by n3rve(m): 8:19am On Jun 29, 2010
I had one which I've closed now. It cost me 244k for the TVs, 60k for one PS3, and 58k for two PS2s.
Re: Cost Of Setting Up A Gamehouse In Nigeria by nosa2(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2010
Why did you close it
Re: Cost Of Setting Up A Gamehouse In Nigeria by n3rve(m): 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2010
nosa2:

Why did you close it

I wasn't getting customers, or I was actually getting but it wasn't enough to keep it running. I have a big generator that requires N3,000 to return it for 12 hours daily (9AM - 9PM), and the shop was generating about N1,000 daily. I still have plans for business, but it'd be something else. Gaming ain't it.

-[n3rve]
Re: Cost Of Setting Up A Gamehouse In Nigeria by mrsage(m): 1:04am On Aug 15, 2010
Setting up a video game lounge is a good idea but you have to get it right.
The key is the Location. And you have to keep your operating cost very low.
A good location will guarantee success. Consider a location where you have middle or upper class people. Don't forget the age factor, the ideal location must have a large number of young people.
You can also consider a location very close to a University.
To reduce operating costs, think of alternative power supply. You could install an inverter to reduce the cost of using a generator.

I can help you draft a business plan or carry out a feasibility study.
I help young people to develop business ideas. You can reach me on: 08077346282 or visit: www.dwightservices.com

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Best Video Game / Can You Identify These Logos? / Password For GTA IV By RAZOR 1911 Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.