Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! (19536 Views)

Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 / ~ ANTM : Top Model Favourites ~ Where Are They Now? / Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by hotangel2(f): 4:24am On Apr 01, 2007
Hey Y'all . . . IT's HERE!!!!!!!!!

YUP YUP YUP, Our very own, TOP MODEL SHOW!!

Well You might want to check it out for yourself. . . . http://www.nigerianexttopmodel.com

These girls are Hot. I'll share more details later! Check the Website OUT and lets discuss People!!!

I Love the culture thing that you can see in the picturess. As in the Nigerian Materials and stufff!
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by cuteass1(f): 4:28am On Apr 01, 2007
interesting . . very interesting, i mean really interesting cheesy cheesy

Now they're talking cool

Who said naija is a killer of dreams?? say it again angry grin
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by OmoEko1(f): 4:31am On Apr 01, 2007
Some of this girls are fine
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by hotangel2(f): 4:35am On Apr 01, 2007
I want to Say ALL of Them ARE FINE!!! Check the website's link mehnnn,  Beautiful Nigerian LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHoop!! And i Love that there are some thick girls amongst them. That's a good thing you know, not only bone like looking human beings (no pun intended).
Look at her

And ohh yes Cute-ass, NOW THEY ARE TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by cuteass1(f): 4:41am On Apr 01, 2007
hot-angel:

I want to Say ALL of Them ARE FINE!!! Check the website's link mehnnn,  Beautiful Nigerian LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHoop!! And i Love that there are some thick girls amongst them. That's a good thing you know, not only bone like looking human beings (no pun intended).

And ohh yes Cute-ass, NOW THEY ARE TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not just for that reason, but maybe just maybe they'll stop this wrong signal that our young girls are getting, thinking you have to be looking like stock fish to be beautiful sad

I like the fact that they're making it known, that big girls are good looking too. It sure will help some with lack of self-esteem. you can see how many girls the "bigger" ones on Tyra's topmodel have inspired. Its just great cheesy cheesy

I think they're doing a good job.

In moments like this i'm ssssooooooooooo proud to call myself a NIGERIAN kiss

go naija, go naija
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by hotangel2(f): 4:47am On Apr 01, 2007
Yeah girl, you said it right!

I just want to know the name of the Girls, and The co-ordinator and you know stuff like that. There's not enough information on the Website. 

P.S: them girls are reppin Fashion mehnnn. . . I Love Love LOve wat they are wearinG!!!
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by cuteass1(f): 4:51am On Apr 01, 2007
I wish there was a way of watching it from here ooh, would have loved to follow it but sadly not

yea, i get what you mean by their names, maybe with time they'll add more informations about the girls on the site.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by hotangel2(f): 4:53am On Apr 01, 2007
I also wish there of a way we could watch it from here. Or at least a website we could watch it. I wouldn't mind paying $20 dollars to follow a whole Season. . . .
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by cuteass1(f): 5:05am On Apr 01, 2007
Well lets keep our fingers crossed, you never know . .  maybe they'll upload it on the net afterall

Aterall they do know that there are nigerians abroad who would like to be a part of the viewing wink

Or someone kind might actually put it up for free viewing, with likes of OnlineNigeria, i now believe anything is possible cheesy

I already have some favourites lol grin
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by Glamourgal(f): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2007
oh ma fucking god. is this for real? o dear!!
shd b dun
thnx for d info
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by Glamourgal(f): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2007
wow, nice poses as well
their lippy carry fire grin
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by choongtin(f): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2007
didnt know nigerian girls wear skinny jeans
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by user86666(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2007
Great photography, lovely looking chicks kiss
Dont look like they lived in nigeria much if at all though
Great concept by the organisers
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by Ayeisha(f): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2007
ooooo looks like fun. i hope they sell dvd's of the show here in nyc. i'd definitely buy!
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by Ayeisha(f): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2007
That's hot I saw the website! Cool!
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by AmeriNaija(f): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2007
i'm excited that they have this! how can we watch it in the uS? probably not at all.
anyway, a few of the girls are really pretty.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by queen2(f): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2007
Very Nice i mean this is very lovely, love them all and they pretty too, love wat they wearing and eeverything about them, i really wanna watch it, looks interesting from them pics Wow! Naijas are great
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2007
the girl in the green and red should be removed. Not model-ish.

But as a whole, loooks like a pretty decent cast. I'd watch.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by monshege: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2007
Why is it there no beautiful girl among them?
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by Ifeniyi22(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2007
I am impressed, actually i am very impressed, most of the girls are fine cool
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by Coleslove: 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2007
Waow, they taste like Indomie, I mean looks like Indomie. Opps sry. They're just like, me. Impressive work.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by LePhilippe(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2007
THEY ARE SMOKING!!!
Is it going to take place in Naija or England
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by zebudaya(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2007
most of those chicks are either not photogenic or outright ugly!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by monshege: 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2007
zebudaya:

word
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by naijadiva2(f): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2007
is there a chance, maybe that it might air in the US. lol
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by Segesexy: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2007
Those Chicks aint proper Naija girls, I mean Nigerian girls back home.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by Pearlesq(f): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2007
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose!
« #22 on: Today at 09:11:55 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I second that.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by MAYORIN1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2007
great initiative cool
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by MAYORIN1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2007
you no lie o - most of the girls wor-wor embarassed
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by naijadiva2(f): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2007
i don;t think some of them are that ugly., maybe just 3 or 4 need to improve there looks and the rest are just okay, maybe like 2 stunningly beautifuls girls out the bunch.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by monshege: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2007
Segesexy:

Those Chicks aint proper Naija girls, I mean Nigerian girls back home.

is that why they look the way they do in the pictures?
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by LadyT(f): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2007
Umm Im sorry those young ladies are nothing to write home about.  Please Nigeria has much better to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Purses Vs Wallets, Which One Is More Fashionable / Miss Mary Timms Wins Face Of NGEA In USA (Photos) / Senegalese Linen Gowns Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.