Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Unn Post-ume Past Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Post-ume Past Questions (2926 Views)

Uniport Post Ume Past Question And Info / Closed / Oau Post Ume Past Questions Now At Your Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unn Post-ume Past Questions by ikedeo(m): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2010
As a goodluck wish
I can help u wit all d past questions
(i can only email you soft copies)
your department and UME courses ar nided.Goodluck
email Ikedeo@gmail.com[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Unn Post-ume Past Questions by Odunnu: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2010
For every genuine help and enquires abt UNN,plz visit the sch's official website or its studnts interactive forum on www.unnforum.com
Going into any private emailing,calling etc with anybdy you meet online,exposes you to Scam.
Shine ur eyes Jambitos.I love u &wish u well!
Re: Unn Post-ume Past Questions by chukymaxy: 6:04am On Jun 29, 2010
i need the past question my guy,please sent it very quick,i need it.u are too much.my email address is chukstender@gmail.com.thanks man
Re: Unn Post-ume Past Questions by ikedeo(m): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2010
@odunnu: unn genuine website is unnportal.com and unn.edu.ng
we can help compensate you if all you need is to generate traffic to your dumb forum. love from ikedeo
Re: Unn Post-ume Past Questions by lyndy69: 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2012
The much awaited Total Victory Solution Set is finally here. Believe me, this is the most comprehensive Post Ume past questions and solutions you will ever see out there.
Compiled by a very good friend of mine, Kelvin Nwodo, this masterpiece solution set features a thorough and detailed step by step solutions and answers from the use of English to the core arts and sciences.
The Solution Set is in two categories, each having about eight (cool subjects in it;
1) SCIENCE CATEGORY (The Use of English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography and Economics)
2) ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES CATEGORY (The Use of English, Literature in English, C.R.K., Government, Economics, Geography, Commerce and Mathematics)

OTHER FEATURES:
As we promised earlier to give you not just an up to date original Post Utme past Questions with solutions but a complete guide that will see you through your Post Ume Struggle, we painstakingly researched and added every information you need to have as a prospective student of the University of Nigeria to this book under a topic;
*TEN (10) THINGS YOU MUST DO AND KNOW BEFORE COMING TO NSUKKA FOR UNN POST UTME
Another very important feature added to the book is a School map of the Nsukka Campus. The map will help you locate/ navigate easily around the campus.

Please, to avoid flooding this place, check the link below to find out how to get it plus other bonus attached
http://www.unn-edu.info/2012/04/book-unn-post-utme-past-questions-and.html
Don't forget to inform your friends about this......

Re: Unn Post-ume Past Questions by mypreppal: 3:02pm On May 27, 2019
FREE UNN post UTME Past Questions are now available for download for FREE. Here's the link below ���

https://www.studyruby.com/unn-post-utme-past-questions/

(1) (Reply)

(ASUU) Of Rivers State University Of Science & Technology Suspends Strike / Letter From Noble Eyisi(impeached UNIZIK SUG President) Demanding Justice / The Young Prof In University Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.