Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Forbidden Phrases In Customer Service Delivery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forbidden Phrases In Customer Service Delivery (3609 Views)

Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) / Forbidden Topics: MLM, HYIP, E-Gold, Forex, Affiliate Links & Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forbidden Phrases In Customer Service Delivery by maufunky: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2010
To deliver excellent customer service, there are some phrases that should not be used when relating with customers, they are referred to as “the forbidden phrases”. This forbidden phrases includes:

1 “That’s not my job….” - The customer does not know it’s not your job, what they are looking for is assistant. Instead direct them to where they will get help by saying,” I’m not in charge of that area, but I’ll direct you to someone that will handle it very well”.

2 “That’s not my fault.” - The customer would not really know whose fault it is, because you are all suppose to be working as a team. When a complaint is made,your initial reply should be, “sir/ma,we are really sorry that this happened,we'll look into this situation and see what we can do about this.” A simple apology can help to pacify the customer before taking an action, don’t point accusing finger to any particular person.
In customer service, the bottom line is that the customer is not interested in who did it. Just fix the problem!

3 “I don’t know.” It seems as if you are closing the door to the customer by using this phrase. It’s better to say, “I’m not too sure; let me find out for you.”

4.“We can’t do that” This sentence is extremely negative. Be positive, even if you can’t do that, tell them what you can do that can be an alternative to what they are looking for. The only time you might be permitted to use these statement is when a customer wants you to do something against company’s policy.

www.jevolon..com

(1) (Reply)

Starting Ict Solutions / Systems Support Company [help] / Become A Successful Entrepreneur And Make 15k Weekly / Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.