Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? (3013 Views)

10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by dobodobo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2010
Can you marry a lady will aborted for you 4 times? that was the question my friend asked me
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by femmy2010(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2010
Can i marry a lady that aborted for me 4 good time?
If that is your question then the answer is a YES.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by 190: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2010
why shouldn't i?
do u want to rubbish her life and dump her

wale star get some senses for once!! angry angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by femmy2010(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2010
Abi ooo
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by Kunbee: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2010
Yes i can
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by dobodobo(m): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2010
190:

why shouldn't i?
do u want to rubbish her life and dump her

wale star get some senses for once!! angry angry

Na answer make you answer and no bi yabbing
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2010
mr dobodoko, wetin u de look for, 4 romance section, abeg go where u belong, no come spoil me here i still be virgin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by Igwe9(m): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2010
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times?
utter gibberish.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2010
Na so the guy take ask am abi na you rubbish the English?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by oblo(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2010
Of course i would marry her, again and again!!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by Saintp(m): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2010
oblo:

Of course i would marry her, again and again!!

are u sure?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by luap: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2010
NOPE!!! Think about it, makes the same mistake 4 times Does not sound very bright.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by lordkrato(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2010
@post.

If i have impregnated 4 girls,then no problem,
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by vivaladiva(f): 7:02am On Jun 30, 2010
seriously, ignorance is not bliss
una nver hear of contraceptive pill, for effing sakes
4 abortions is just too effing mch
wat if she has fuckeed up her womb
i defy any naija guy nott to get itchy feet, when them marry after 3 years she never born
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by patwhizkid(f): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2010
. . .will aborted for you 4 times?

OP please speak English, not ninglish!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2010
Yes, I can.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by Areaboy2(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2010
4 TIMES!!!! your fren is a douche bag,

tell him i said so.

what ever happened to the same dog bitting you more than once?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by LOVE4BUG(f): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2010
why not!!! Who u wan leave am for undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by bigfather(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

why not!!! Who u wan leave am for undecided

Abi o ! Abeg help me ask am !
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2010
So as your signature be na so youslf de take give bele? dem no de sale kondom 4 una side? abi na mopol/ Amy dem de use sale em
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by SAGoddess: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2010
If it's your babies she aborted, why NOT!  If it is other guys babies she aborted, chances are you would not know about the abortions anyway!

BUT why not use contraception if you know you don't want babies instead of using abortion as a form of contraception!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by yme1(f): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2010
she aborted four times for you and you are here asking this absurd question undecided
some species need to go into extinction
my frd put a ring on it angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by tkb417(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2010
y me:

she aborted four times for you and you are here asking this absurd question undecided
some species need to go into extinction
my frd put a ring on it angry
jeez

thos legs are hawt

are u still tipsy?

i wont let u rest o
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by dayokanu(m): 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2010
tkb and yme, Get a room
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by agathamari(f): 1:44am On Jul 02, 2010
no, i cannot marry someone or associate with someone who had 4 abortions unless they were medicaly neccisary.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by freecocoa(f): 2:38am On Jul 02, 2010
Why would someone reasonable agree to abortion up to 4 times?dats seriously sick.if i were a guy my answer would be a big fat No,how am i sure those are the only ones she's indulged in.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:47am On Jul 02, 2010
@ dobodobo,

You that got a girl pregnant four times and made her or let her have an abortion four times is just as guilty as the girl. So the question aplys also to

you. What girl in her right mind would want to marry you.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by yme1(f): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2010
tkb417:

jeez

thos legs are hawt
thanks baby kiss

are u still tipsy?
always baby!! gat a remedy to that for me?

i wont let u rest o
i aint complaining grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by 190: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2010
Y_me
why u de hide the face
besides wot did u go and do inside the toilet

sh!!t,
Its smelly rite to inside my apartment!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by IRAPADA(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2010
If she stil fit born pikin, yes but if she no fit she go b 2nd wife
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by Onchedu(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2010
After four abortions U probably were aware of and considering that U were responsible with her, I see no reason why U should find any excuse not to marry her. What's wrong with some people sef?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by loyet: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2010
A girl who have aborted for u for 4 good times and u want to live her to go and marry a saint,and this saint might have done it more than 4times.Devil you know is better than the angel you dont know.that guy must be silly for asking such stupid question and is his type that says no to comdom.goat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? / Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? / I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.