Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,932 members, 7,803,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men (12708 Views)

20 Reasons Superheroes Won't Survive Naija(lolz) / 20 Reasons Superheroes Cannot Survive In Nigeria / When You Have to Carry Dogs To The ATM.... (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by EfemenaXY: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2010
abi? cheesy
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by skyndyp(f): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2010
I still prefer men despite their wahala grin grin grin
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by nich(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2010
grin  oya skin-deep come over hear for a good warm hug!
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by EfemenaXY: 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2010
^^ lol

so u admit say u get wahala eh?
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by nich(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2010
cheesy Efe, dat one na old torie!

how bodie o jare? smiley
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by EfemenaXY: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2010
Body dey kampe fine

& U?
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by nich(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2010
great!

u no dey watch world cup?
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by EfemenaXY: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2010
Noooooo

<not since Germany defeat us 4-1>

who dey play now?
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by nich(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2010
ghana vs uruguay.

so u don turn english now. wetin happen? oya, come drink palmie o jare!
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by EfemenaXY: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2010
hehehe

Bros, no be say I don turn English. . .

as Korea kick us out, na man pikin come support England b4

anyways, make Ghana win dis one. . . tongue

<I no like palmie - e get as e dey smell> cool
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by nich(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2010
ok! wetin you go take cool down while we dey expect ghana magic? undecided
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by EfemenaXY: 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2010
something cool and thirst quenching!!

and YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! S. Muntari don help Ghana  score  cheesy  cheesy
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by nich(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2010
told ya! Ghana magic on da way!

i dey come! make i go search inside the fridge! tongue
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by EfemenaXY: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2010
yes o!

Oya quick-quick!! cheesy
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by nich(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2010
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by EfemenaXY: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2010
hehehe - cool!!
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by nich(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2010
Efemena_xy:

hehehe - cool!!

cheesy   glad you luved the kunnu! i made it maself!  wink
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by EfemenaXY: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2010
<smiles>

U try smiley
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by nich(m): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2010
Efemena_xy:

<smiles>

U try smiley
cheesy     wink   glad to know u think so. guess, this topic doesnt apply to me then!   grin 

gaz roll! see ya sometime soon!   wink
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by EfemenaXY: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2010
lol. . .

yeah u may be right on that 1

<only b'cos Bingo my dog no fit discuss world cup matters with me>
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by nich(m): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2010
grin     grin   

cheerio!
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by Hoodlum: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2010
Women will never be happy with what they have and they will always blame men for all of their problems. Maybe men ignore you because you are screaming irrationally about something that doesn't make any sense. Maybe he isn't loyal to you because you have been waiting for him to be disloyal since the first date. He could also be looking at other women because you use sex as a tool to be used against him for leverage purposes and he is fantasizing about the girl across the street giving him head because you made it perfectly clear that you don't want to do it. A man will give you unconditional love and treat you well if you treat him well and stop trying to make him live up to unobtainable expectations. A dog loves you because you feed him and pet him every once in a while. If you think the dog is a better choice then you are the reason you get cheated on so often in all your relationships.
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by cynthoney(f): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2010
@hoodlum:u think so? men cant just be loyal and obedient. they expect us (women) to keep the relationship going all the time. cant u guys be a little nicer and romantic?
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by EfemenaXY: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2010
'tis meant to work both ways though undecided
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by cynthoney(f): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2010
MEN ARE HARD TO PLEASE,THE PROBLEM WITH GUYS
1. If you TREAT him nicely, he says you are in LOVE with him, if you DON’T, he says you are PROUD

2. If you DRESS nicely, he says you are trying to SEDUCE him, if you DON’T, he says you are a VILLAGE GIRL

3. If you ARGUE with him, he says you are STUBBORN, if u DON’T, he says you have NO BRAINS

4. If you are SMARTER than him, he will lose FACE, if he is smarter than you, he is GREAT

5. If you don’t LOVE him, he tries to POSSESS you, if you LOVE him, he will try to LEAVE you(very true huh?)

6. If you don’t MAKE LOVE to him, he says you don’t LOVE him, if you DO, he says you are CHEAP

7. If you TELL him your problems, he says you are TROUBLESOME, if you DON’T, he says you don’t TRUST him

8. If you SCOLD him, you are like a NANNY to him but if he SCOLDS you, he says its because he CARES for you

9. If you BREAK your promise , he says you are HEARTLESS, if he DOES, he says its bound to HAPPEN

10. If you SMOKE, you are a BAD GIRL, if he SMOKES, he is a GENTLEMAN

11. If you do WELL in your exams, he says its LUCK, if he DOES well, he says its BRAINS

12. If you HURT him, he says you are CRUEL, if he HURTS you, he says you are TOO SENSITVE and so HARD TO PLEASE

13. If you SEND this to guys, they will SWEAR that its not TRUE but if you DON’T, he says you are SELFISH

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS:

SEND THIS TO GUYS ANYWAYS SO THAT THEY CAN KNOW THEMSELVES AND GIVE GIRLS SOME LAUGHTER…
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by EfemenaXY: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2010
^^ Lol

na wa o!  shocked  shocked

@cynthoney, e be like say u wan finish the guys for here  cheesy

but surely not all guys are this bad? . . . hmmm??
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by cynthoney(f): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2010
every guy has done at least 30 percent of wat i have written :d
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by TeeJay6(m): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2010
cynthoney:

every guy has done at least 30 percent of wat i have written :d
the guys you hang out with u mean
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by cynthoney(f): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2010
@Tee Jay,not just the guys i hv gone out with. this includes the ones my friends have gone out with and even the ones i never went out with. guys r guys. i guess one time or the other u have done one of these things. u may find it hard to admit it but the best guy one can fine these days, does at least 3 out of the 13 things i have written, im very sure abut that. cheesy tongue cheesy
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by TeeJay6(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2010
cynthoney:

@Tee Jay,not just the guys i hv gone out with. this includes the ones my friends have gone out with and even the ones i never went out with. guys r guys. i guess one time or the other u have done one of these things. u may find it hard to admit it but the best guy one can fine these days, does at least 3 out of the 13 things i have written, im very sure abut that. cheesy tongue cheesy

i totally disagree, until you survey men across all ethnicity/race its misleading to jump this conclusion,
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by cynthoney(f): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2010
DO U THINK I WOULD HAVE THE NERVE TO PUBLISH THIS IF I HAVENT DONE MY HOMEWORK. WAT I HAVE FOUND OUT IS THAT NO MATTER THE ETHNICITY,COLOUR,RACE AND TRIBE,MENE ALL THINK ALIKE THE ONLY THING THAT MAKE THEM DIFFERENT IS THAT INDIVIDUALITY THATS Y WE HAVE THE GOOD GUYS AND THA BAD GUYS. STILL, MEN ARE HARD TO PLEASE.

13. If you SEND this to guys, they will SWEAR that its not TRUE but if you DON’T, he says you are SELFISH

YES, INEVER EVEN EXPECTED U GUYS TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH,COS ITS IN UR BEHAVIOUR TO DISCARD OR DISGUISE THE TRUTH. cheesy wink tongue
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by TeeJay6(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2010
cynthoney:

DO U THINK I WOULD HAVE THE NERVE TO PUBLISH THIS IF I HAVENT DONE MY HOMEWORK. WAT I HAVE FOUND OUT IS THAT NO MATTER THE ETHNICITY,COLOUR,RACE AND TRIBE,MENE ALL THINK ALIKE THE ONLY THING THAT MAKE THEM DIFFERENT IS THAT INDIVIDUALITY THATS Y WE HAVE THE GOOD GUYS AND THA BAD GUYS. STILL, MEN ARE HARD TO PLEASE.

YES, INEVER EVEN EXPECTED U GUYS TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH,COS ITS IN your BEHAVIOUR TO DISCARD OR DISGUISE THE TRUTH. cheesy wink tongue

u sure know how to make yourself feel good sha, like i said earlier this is no more than a pile of kark cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MY Large Collection Of Funny Pics,memes And Comments. / Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? / Gbagaun Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.