Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men (12702 Views)

20 Reasons Superheroes Won't Survive Naija(lolz) / 20 Reasons Superheroes Cannot Survive In Nigeria / When You Have to Carry Dogs To The ATM.... (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by cynthoney(f): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2010
u may be right. u kw,im yet to meet u, u could be different kiss wink kiss
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by tenhap(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2010
Men could be more romantic if only they could find space in their hearts to trust women.
Now tell me, how do u go about that? How can u trust something that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die?!! Simply amazing!!
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by cynthoney(f): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2010
U CANT BE SERIOUS cheesy tongue cheesy
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by nich(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2010
tenhap, u be dokitar? abi u be inspector? lipsrsealed
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by StudioCFR(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2010
I wonder oh,
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by tenhap(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2010
I'm not a Doctor, neither am i an Inspector. But my good people, isn't this enough food for thought for a lifetime?
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by EfemenaXY: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2010
tenhap:

Men could be more romantic if only they could find space in their hearts to trust women.
Now tell me, how do u go about that? How can u trust something that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die?!! Simply amazing!!

Wow!!

I am truly speechless cheesy cheesy
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by cynthoney(f): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2010
na wa 4 u tenhap, abi na twentyhap,u no dey try. wetin bleeding get to do with wetin we dey talk? tongue tongue tongue,if i catch eh,u go cry
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by tenhap(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2010
Cynthhoney, sorry no offence meant. I been just dey follow analyze the issue from one angle. Yet another angle is, , if women do really prefer dogs to some priced endangered species (men) i look forward to when they'll start prcocreating with them (dogs). I wonder how child-puppies would look!!!
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by cynthoney(f): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2010
U cant be serious cheesy
but i guess the child-puppies ll look like UUUUU wink tongue
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by tenhap(m): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2010
Your guess is LOGICALLY wrong, !
Woman (maybe you) chooses to procreate with a dog (any breed), a child-puppy is born.
Logically, i do not fit into the equation in any way. Lion + Tiger = Tigon or Liger, Lion + Leopard = Leo (these much have existed before now). Cyn, + Dog = ? So perhaps we're gonna have a new one, who knows?
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by cynthoney(f): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2010
U R SO RIGHT. Cyn+Dog = tenhap.
dont wori baby dearest,mama is always here for U,ok? wink
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by tenhap(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2010
1) Tenhap already exists free of any contamination from an unwholesome union (my opinion, someone may think differently) of Cyn + Dog, so there can't be another Tenhap!!

2) Cyn + Dog would be closer to CynthDog or HoneyDog

3) Though i don't hate dogs, i don't keep them because they can't take care of themselves , think like animals (which they are) and of course, nature/religion/history has always referred to them as lesser creatures compared to humans (now that should get someone thinking).

4) I know where my mama is

5) Dearest, ? I'll get to that if my busy schedule permits!!

Now, don't get me started. I usually do not subscribe to this trend of online bashing, but would not hesitate to step up to it!!!
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by cynthoney(f): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2010
OH OH OH,so sorry. Didnt kw that there r stil pple that cant take joke. no insult meant. cheesy
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by tenhap(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2010
It's ok Cynthoney, maybe i was beginning to lose it myself. No vex.
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by tenhap(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2010
Now back to the original post. I have a few comments:
1.Dogs do not have problems expressing affection in public. That’s why they are called dogs, they even get laid out there
2. Dogs miss you when you're gone. Of course, it’s a ‘bony affair’ You’ll soon be home to hand them the next ‘bone’
3. You never wonder whether your dog is good enough for you. Yeah, cause maybe it’s better
4. Dogs don't criticize your friends. It’s obvious they can’t talk, if they could!!!!
5. Dogs are very direct about wanting to go out. Men are very direct when they go in.
6. Dogs do not play games with you -- except fetch (and they never laugh at how you throw). Games are meant to exercise the brain.
7. Dogs don't feel threatened by your intelligence. Men don’t either.
8. You can train a dog and it will even get your newspaper. First sign of laziness!
9. Dogs are easy to buy for. Well, that’s why men are endangered species!
10. You are never suspicious of your dog's dreams. Quite true cause they dream small – like when’s the next meal?
11. Gorgeous dogs don't know they're gorgeous. It pays to know your worth
12. Dogs understand what 'no' means. Women always mean ‘yes’ when they say ‘no’.
13. Dogs don't need therapy to deal with their problems. Men have only one problem – women.
14. Dogs are happy with whatever you feed them. Yeah, men don’t want a repeat of the Garden of Eden episode.
15. You can force a dog to take a bath. It’s obvious man was given dominion over animals.
16. Middle-aged dogs don't feel the need to abandon you for a younger owner. That’s the reason you have to work real hard to stay relevant.
17. Dogs don't borrow your credit cards or cellular phone. It’s always the other way round.
18. Dogs don't weigh down your purse with their stuff. Point of correction, Men hate purses!
19. Dogs don't play video games. They do, they are P*rn stars in every sense.
20. Dogs don't drink beer or watch football. Men do, because they can’t drink women, and watching them can be quite a bore!
** Every man is INCOMPLETE until he marries, then he is COMPLETELY finished!
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by cynthoney(f): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2010
Thanks for the corrections & modifications but it doesnt cahnge the fact that most white women prefer having dogs to men. I only gave the reasons why. Dogs are so easy to understand. men r so complicated. they give troubles and turn around to blame the women for them. men can be just unpredictable,trust me,
***a woman is never fulfilled until she marries a man and then she becomes, a slave and ,
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by tenhap(m): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2010
True, i've always wondered about this affinity for dogs by white women. Anyways, everything/anything happens our there. I suspect their men would not fall prey to their whims and caprices, thus the need for more willing servants.
Every complicated 'arithmetic' has a solution, you just need to find it.
Naturally, someone has to take the blame and it's a case of who's more disposed to take it.
I have found out that being unpredictable keeps your woman guessing, trust me, this has always worked (probably from the ancient days).
However, i do not subscibe to wife enslavement! And i am not a misogynist either.
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by cynthoney(f): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2010
Do u really believ being unpredictable is the best way to catch or keep a woman's attention? if it is working for u,good but i dont think its the best way. as for woman needing pple or animal to boss around,thats not true. women need better understanding of their guys. for example,here is one of my posts:
MEN ARE HARD TO PLEASE,THE PROBLEM WITH GUYS
1. If you TREAT him nicely, he says you are in LOVE with him, if you DON’T, he says you are PROUD

2. If you DRESS nicely, he says you are trying to SEDUCE him, if you DON’T, he says you are a VILLAGE GIRL

3. If you ARGUE with him, he says you are STUBBORN, if u DON’T, he says you have NO BRAINS

4. If you are SMARTER than him, he will lose FACE, if he is smarter than you, he is GREAT

5. If you don’t LOVE him, he tries to POSSESS you, if you LOVE him, he will try to LEAVE you(very true huh?)

6. If you don’t MAKE LOVE to him, he says you don’t LOVE him, if you DO, he says you are CHEAP

7. If you TELL him your problems, he says you are TROUBLESOME, if you DON’T, he says you don’t TRUST him

8. If you SCOLD him, you are like a NANNY to him but if he SCOLDS you, he says its because he CARES for you

9. If you BREAK your promise , he says you are HEARTLESS, if he DOES, he says its bound to HAPPEN

10. If you SMOKE, you are a BAD GIRL, if he SMOKES, he is a GENTLEMAN

11. If you do WELL in your exams, he says its LUCK, if he DOES well, he says its BRAINS

12. If you HURT him, he says you are CRUEL, if he HURTS you, he says you are TOO SENSITVE and so HARD TO PLEASE

13. If you SEND this to guys, they will SWEAR that its not TRUE but if you DON’T, he says you are SELFISH

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS:

SEND THIS TO GUYS ANYWAYS SO THAT THEY CAN KNOW THEMSELVES AND GIVE GIRLS SOME LAUGHTER…

Wat do u say abt that? eh?
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by TeeJay6(m): 10:39am On Jul 09, 2010
^^^^ madam ogini? you dont need to trawl the internet for garbage like this to justify your decision to be a lesbian, we get it you hate men just stick to women and stop all this trash , 20 reasons bla bla bla
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by tenhap(m): 10:39am On Jul 09, 2010
It's very easy. Too much of everything is bad (they say).
A little to the right, a little to the left does the trick and we won't complain.
For example, you don't have to move ourightly from dressing nicely to dressing like a village girl!
And why on earth would you wanna smoke? Are you a chimney?
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by cynthoney(f): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2010
tenhap:

It's very easy. Too much of everything is bad (they say).
A little to the right, a little to the left does the trick and we won't complain.
For example, you don't have to move ourightly from dressing nicely to dressing like a village girl!
And why on earth would you wanna smoke? Are you a chimney?
@Tenhap,a little to d right and left,u say does d trick,right? ok. so,u dont like babes that smokes,ok but men re not chimney wen they smoke. u understand
Tee_Jay:

^^^^ madam ogini? you dont need to trawl the internet for garbage like this to justify your decision to be a lesbian, we get it you hate men just stick to women and stop all this trash , 20 reasons bla bla bla
@Tee jay,lesbian? far from it bro. i dont do women,sori. i DNT hate men,point of correction. i hve a guy i love so much but ,gist here,talk there,men cant just be understood. they r the greatest enigma anybody can solve. im trying to let guys c wat women think of them thats all,ok MR TEE JAY? tongue
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by TeeJay6(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2010
i hear sad
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by tenhap(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2010
Yes Ma.
I take it you were only airing the views of some "white women who prefer dogs".
And it's good to know you have a guy you love so much. It goes to say that although we can be the most misunderstood species on earth, there is something irresistable about us (i'm blushing).
Finally, for those "white women who prefer dogs":
Matthew 15:26 - "it is not good to take the children's bread and throw them to DOGS". How i'm loving that quote from the Bible! It's no use concealing a bad ulcer with a sweater cause though hidden, it's still there. In other words, we all know the truth!!!
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by cynthoney(f): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2010
Yeah,men r like ulcer. U cant cure it,u just hv 2live with it. D truth is that men re irresistible but i just cant understand them. I love my guy so much but there r days i would just want to throw pillow over his face and SUFFOCATE him!!! gosh, i wish one can read wat goes tru a guy's mind all the time!!!!
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by EfemenaXY: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2010
C'mon let's stop all this fighting!!

Although an interesting topic, it seems to be degenerating into men are better than women or vice-versa, which I'm sure you'll all agree is a bit childish

We're all mature enough to understand that whilst men may have their faults, women are by no means perfect. Far from it!!

Fact is, for any relationship to succeed there should be some element of give 'n take / selflessness - abi?

now pls people - let's get back to having some light-hearted fun and no more bashing pls. . .we are after all in the JOKES SECTION   cheesy cheesy
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by tenhap(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2010
Don't bother trying to understand them, i assure you you'll be happier for it! That's the golden rule!
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by cynthoney(f): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2010
@ TENHAP,OK,I ACCEPT THE GOLDEN RULE. DONT TRY TO UNDERSTAND A MAN,RIGHT? OK,POINT TAKEN. BUT I DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME
@ EFE,NO ONE'S FIGHTING AND BESIDES,THERE CAN NEVER BE AN AGREEMENT IF THERE IS NO ARGUEMENT,JUST TRYING TO UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER'S POINT OF VIEW cheesy wink cheesy
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by tenhap(m): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2010
Cynthoney, I found this on the web- http://www.squidoo.com/happy-christian-family . It explains a lot.
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by obojo(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2010
Make sure dat dog takes u shopping
Re: 20 Reasons Women Prefer Dogs To Men by EfemenaXY: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2010
^^ lol - abi?

at least Bingo dog no go frown face say shopping na boring experience!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MY Large Collection Of Funny Pics,memes And Comments. / Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? / Pronounce This As Fast As You Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.