Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

King's Square,Benin City - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / King's Square,Benin City (15782 Views)

#occupy Nigeria Toronto Protest Jan 14th 2pm Yonge & Dundas Square / What's The Land Size Of Abeokuta - In Square Kilometers? / I Nid Description To Tafawa Balewa Square For D Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King's Square,Benin City by felibiz: 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2010
This is the new look king's square in Benin city. http://felibizmedia..com/2010/06/this-is-benin-city.html

Re: King's Square,Benin City by felibiz: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2010
This is another beautiful view of king's square in Benin city,Nigeria

Re: King's Square,Benin City by Vicjustice: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2010
Nice photos, this is the same Benin city where the passangers in my car had to disembark several times to minimize the weight of the car and enable it cruise through some dusty streets with random potholes and gullies. It wasn't my intention that i had to pay some mechanics/Panel-beaters to raise the shock-absorbers/Springs of my car to prevent the car base from hitting high grounds whenever the wheels role through potholes. And yet, in many cases, this extra measure is not enough, Sometimes, passengers just have to get off a car and walk for some 50 or 100 metres until they get to a part that isn't so bad and then, get aboard the car again. One just needs a tractor or at least, a 4x4 cruiser to move within the city.
   Could you also upload some photos of the streets of Benin? perhaps you can start with the streets around Okhoro, Upper Lawani and Upper Mission areas.
Re: King's Square,Benin City by funkybaby(f): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2010
Vicjustice:

Nice photos, this is the same Benin city where the passangers in my car had to disembark several times to minimize the weight of the car and enable it cruise through some dusty streets with random potholes and gullies. It wasn't intention that i had to pay some mechanics/Panel-beaters to raise the shock-absorber/Spring of my car to prevent the car base from hitting high grounds whenever the wheels role through potholes. And yet, in many cases, this extra measure is not enough, Sometimes, passengers just have to get off a car and walk for some 50 or 100 metres until they get to a part that isn't so bad. One just needs a tractor or at least, a 4x4 cruiser to move within the city. Could you also download some photos of the streets of Benin? perhaps you can start with the streets around Okhoro, Upper Lawani and Upper Mission areas.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
vicjustice, no use laughter wound me oooo
Re: King's Square,Benin City by Vicjustice: 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2010
Hi, Funky.
Yes, this might seem funny to those who aren't very familiar with Benin City; Go there and see for yourself, i trust you, you'd write more than i've written.
Re: King's Square,Benin City by kabukabu(m): 12:24am On Jun 30, 2010
Looks improved,I haven't been to Benin city since the 90's.Thanks grin grin grin
Re: King's Square,Benin City by felibiz: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2010
It is a common saying:"Rome was not built in a day".The much talked about beautification of Lagos does not include the pictures of ajegunle,agege,ketu, etc online yet it does not "down play" the fact that a positive step has been taken to clean up Lagos state.In a similar way,there may be other bad roads in Benin,but a positive and active step has been taken and that is what matters."The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step".
Re: King's Square,Benin City by snowdrops(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2010
Impressive. And i dont always say that about this Oshiomole government.
Re: King's Square,Benin City by chelseabmw(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2010
This is my benin.
Re: King's Square,Benin City by snowdrops(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2010
who dash you? go to stamford bridge. tongue
Re: King's Square,Benin City by planet(m): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2010
@ felibiz
True talk. there is Harlem in New York; and Peckam in the UK. Let us applaud efforts and progress in Edo State.
Re: King's Square,Benin City by chelseabmw(m): 1:20am On Jul 12, 2010
snowdrops:

who dash you? go to stamford bridge. tongue

stamford bridge is my home
Re: King's Square,Benin City by Joel3(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
poo. na water fan-tine we go chop? spit on threed
Re: King's Square,Benin City by guiddoti: 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
Indeed beautiful! Home of witch and wizard. Abeg na joke o cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Trailer Falls At Ikate Bus Stop (photos) / Nigeria To Kenya By Road How Possible ? / Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.