Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee (14581 Views)

APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by 0hsisi: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2010
Beaf:

I didn't quote false stories, thats the difference. And if I quoted Sahara Reporters does it excuse the lie that this article and idiots like yourself are propagating? shocked

We all know your problem with Jonathan is that you are rabidly tribalistic to the point of racism. I recall you are the one who expressed a wish to hunt down all Niger Deltans, herd them into cattle cars and send them to the gas chamber (only it will be your family, not Niger Deltans).

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-464527.32.html#msg6238782

Lord have mercy!!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by 0hsisi: 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2010
Beaf:

Dream of your lovely baby in your very own auchwitz gas chamber. grin

Tamuno eh!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by 0hsisi: 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2010
Beaf:

We know your problem. Have wet dreams about gassing your baby, then come talk.

Ayeba eh?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by frankcj(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2010
with this development  alamiesiegh, a convicted money looter being offer a viable position in  govt authority.this intersified that mr president is not serious about fighting corruption he just playing the old lady trick. Bankole & co car scamm issues till date mr president  did nothing about it. The only good job he did is to ousted ibori because he saw him as opposition and also ogbulafor paid the price because he stick with the truth regarding the agreement.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Sagamite(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2010
frankcj:

with this development  alamiesiegh, a convicted money looter being offer a viable position in  govt authority.this intersified that mr president is not serious about fighting corruption he just playing the old lady trick. Bankole & co car scamm issues till date mr president  did nothing about it. The only good job he did is to ousted ibori because he saw him as opposition and also ogbulafor paid the price because he stick with the truth regarding the agreement.

Another Nigerian retarded slowpoke that takes an unconfirmed news as fact.

Fcking fooolish piece of shyts that have a right to vote.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by frankcj(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2010
nigeria need tunde idiagbon, kind of  man to fight corruption and instict displine that the only way to take the country to next level. who is the man?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by rethink: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2010
@Sagamite

I have laughed in 5 languages,  You are funny personified.

The way I see it is that we have Educated Illiterate minded troglodytic memebers of the Nigerian society very much present on Nairaland shouting on the top of their voices that we are angry we have brains and We want an operation to remove our brains!

Look at someone saying that the Ministry of information of the country should answer Sarah reporters!!!!!

You know what?  I am a Japansese I killed Dele Giwa THE MINISTRY OF INFORMATION SHOULD INVESTIGATE THIS VERY CREDIBILE STORY IF THEY CAN.

Heres another Stupendic statement "Any man that dinnes with OBJ must be OBJ's Boy". Last I checked people said the same about Yaradua. Some Nigerians Speak with both sides of their mouths.

OBJ HAS CHALLENGED ANYONE AND ANYWHERE IN THE INTERNATIONAL PRESS TO COME BRING ANY BANK ACCOUNT OR ANY MONEY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD HE STOLE.

I know some people will remove their brains and tell me that he stole money. I really pray that I can see proof that OBJ stole money I will eat my words.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by mrinfo(m): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2010
Maybe the race to get there is getting dirty. You see even if u are a pastor and u get into Aso rock ur hands will be full. U can hardly get away unscathed.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by DeRain: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2010
@ sjeezy8,Kobojunkie,0hsisi, Kobojunkie, Sagamite, udezue, mama-gee,0hsisi,Kobojunkie, Acidosis, shep601, OAM4J, mbulela, jamace,Big B1, oisehumen,  [b]You should not prosecute Jonathan, You know ever since Alameseiya was Governor of Bayelsa, Jonathan was his Vice and they were like Close Brothers. Even when Alameseiya went to Prison through the funny and stupid and carlous arrangement of OBJ, Jonathan still went to visit him through his wife. If you read Punch of about a months plus now. All the information of how OBJ set up Alameseiya simply because Alameseiya was strongly against OBJ's 3rd term. Alameseiya went to London for an Operation, OBJ setup some carlous means to get rid of Alameseiya. But he couldn't so he brought about the money laundering. All what was said about Alameseiya's money laundering was all a lie by OBJ, the person who dressed like a woman at the airport wasn't Alameseiya, if you looked at the face well. You know OBJ is a strategizer and inventor of all evils. he did all that. Even when Interpole detained Alameseiya here in London, they called Nigeria that it wasn't in their constitution to hold a Governor of another country captive in a foreign country that he should be released. OBJ said he shouldn't be released yet, because he was planning another way of getting Alameseiya behind bars, which he eventually did through EFCC. When Alameseiya got back to Nigeria, he was arrested and detained in EFCC which led OBJ to go 3rd time.[/b] So please, if you're posting things here, be current and know more about Political issues instead of speaking vain and foul things. You don't just say anything you have no idea about. Our prayer now is that God will surely come to Nigeria's Help and rescue Nigeria out of this mess and God almighty should remove all Scandals and Carbals that are hovering round President Goodluck Jonathan. God bless Nigeria and God lift Nigeria Higher!!!!!!!!! Amen. Will someone also say amen to this??
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by DeRain: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2010
Lets generally pray for the President so that he will not be carried away by obstacles and other irrelevant things and he should face the work God Almighty has given him squarely. And God will surely help him
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Sagamite(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2010
De-Rain:

@ sjeezy8,Kobojunkie,0hsisi, Kobojunkie, Sagamite, udezue, mama-gee,0hsisi,Kobojunkie, Acidosis, shep601, OAM4J, mbulela, jamace,Big B1, oisehumen,  [b]You should not prosecute Jonathan, You know ever since Alameseiya was Governor of Bayelsa, Jonathan was his Vice and they were like Close Brothers. Even when Alameseiya went to Prison through the funny and silly and carlous arrangement of OBJ, Jonathan still went to visit him through his wife. If you read Punch of about a months plus now. All the information of how OBJ set up Alameseiya simply because Alameseiya was strongly against OBJ's 3rd term. Alameseiya went to London for an Operation, OBJ setup some carlous means to get rid of Alameseiya. But he couldn't so he brought about the money laundering. All what was said about Alameseiya's money laundering was all a lie by OBJ, the person who dressed like a woman at the airport wasn't Alameseiya, if you looked at the face well. You know OBJ is a strategizer and inventor of all evils. he did all that. Even when Interpole detained Alameseiya here in London, they called Nigeria that it wasn't in their constitution to hold a Governor of another country captive in a foreign country that he should be released. OBJ said he shouldn't be released yet, because he was planning another way of getting Alameseiya behind bars, which he eventually did through EFCC. When Alameseiya got back to Nigeria, he was arrested and detained in EFCC which led OBJ to go 3rd time.[/b] So please, if you're posting things here, be current and know more about Political issues instead of speaking vain and foul things. You don't just say anything you have no idea about. Our prayer now is that God will surely come to Nigeria's Help and rescue Nigeria out of this mess and God almighty should remove all Scandals and Carbals that are hovering round President Goodluck Jonathan. God bless Nigeria and God lift Nigeria Higher!!!!!!!!! Amen. Will someone also say amen to this??

You are a retarded soul.

You are foool for such drool of conspiracy you just put down here.

You are too silly and moronic to be alive and be wasting human flesh and congesting our rapidly changing world.

Find the nearest trailer motor park and beg someone to drive a truck over your head to destroy your useless brain. Then let the government officials pour acid on the junk that splutters out so you do not cause environmental damage and endanger public health with the virus that has fcked up your brain.

RETARD!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by DeRain: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2010
@Sagamite. Your problem is illiteracy. I'm not trying to Support or oppose anything. You don't read and you just fill your brain with nonsense. At the tone of your words. You look like an absolute fool. Those that keep criticizing. You really need prayer and deliverance. Honestly. May God only deliver you because people like you, they are so much outside, people like you need not be in Aso Rock at all. You keep prosecuting and speaking ill about your Nation, the Nation God placed you in. If by chance or mistake, God put you in another country like any of the American Country, you would still act the same. Why is it that you hardly see any thing good in your country. People like you should be kept behind the bars. This forum is to discuss the way forward for our nation and not to continue criticizing the country. You should look for other places and criticize. God will help Nigeria, even if you are the one that is looking for the utter downfall of this nation. God Almighty will not allow you and your plans to prosper!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Sagamite(m): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2010
De-Rain:

@Sagamite. Your problem is illiteracy. I'm not trying to Support or oppose anything. You don't read and you just fill your brain with nonsense. At the tone of your words. You look like an absolute fool. Those that keep criticizing. You really need prayer and deliverance. Honestly. May God only deliver you because people like you, they are so much outside, people like you need not be in Aso Rock at all. You keep prosecuting and speaking ill about your Nation, the Nation God placed you in. If by chance or mistake, God put you in another country like any of the American Country, you would still act the same. Why is it that you hardly see any thing good in your country. People like you should be kept behind the bars. This forum is to discuss the way forward for our nation and not to continue criticizing the country. You should look for other places and criticize. God will help Nigeria, even if you are the one that is looking for the utter downfall of this nation. God Almighty will not allow you and your plans to prosper!!!!!!!!!

You are a retarded foooool.

If we need to discuss the way forward for the nation, we do not need retards like you contributing you opinions. A slowpoke like you should let us intelligensia do the discussions and then await and follow instructions given to you dilligently.

An asinine pig coming up with retarded conspiracies. So OBJ was cooperating with UK justice system to victimise Alams? It was OBJ that put £1m in his apartment when he was arrested in London? It was OBJ that bought him property worth £10m in UK? So he was innocent but pleaded guilty in court?

You CRETIN! Fcking CRETIN!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Sagamite(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2010
It is annoying to know this slowpoke has a right to vote. angry

Democracy is stuupid, please Geniocracy should be developed.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by rethink: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2010
^^^^Laughing seriously with tears in my eyes

@Sagamite
He cant pay for an operation, can you help him?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Sagamite(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2010
rethink:

^^^^Laughing seriously with tears in my eyes

@Sagamite
He cant pay for an operation, can you help him?

My friend, pay for which operation? Why waste money?

The world is becoming over-populated with a fast depreciation of finite natural resources. Nigeria on its own's population is exploding without the government having any sort of initiative to control population.

Why can't we just get rid of such retards like this that have nothing sane to offer? Why do all we can to keep them around?

OK, the law does not allow us to get rid of his like, he should be magnanimous and selfless by volunteering for his useless brain to be crushed into mush, packed and incinerated.

He is potentially a special case in support of the practice of eugenics. His likes should be made eunuchs so he can not procreate and populate the earth with kids like him. Ideally we have to end his line of utter morons. The fooool got my blood pressure so high as I could not believe a slowpoke can be so dogmatic with his retarded opinions.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by DeRain: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2010
@ Sagamite, i can't continue arguing with you since you've made yourself an arguer, well, i'm here to make friends and discover new fins. You can look for another person and argue with me. You'll definitely find more, but i'm not the type. I hope you do not argue your life out on this little issue. Have fun and tcre wink
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Sagamite(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2010
De-Rain:

@ Sagamite, i can't continue arguing with you since you've made yourself an arguer, well, i'm here to make friends and discover new fins. You can look for another person and argue with me. You'll definitely find more, but i'm not the type. I hope you do not argue your life out on this little issue. Have fun and tcre wink

Your mentality is destroying my country and the people's lives. I will argue and shout until we get rid/suppress views of people like you.

Engage your brain before pouring drool next time, especially when you see my name on the thread.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by CGKing(m): 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2010
Its hard to beleive but if its true then,, thats it for Naija. We don try.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by rethink: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2010
@Sagamite

The brains was made by God and they work perfectly naturally given the chance(if they dont want it then let us remove it for them and test it for reuse) They dont want to use it so we remove and give to people that need it. They want to be complete mooncalf so be it. Atleast if their brains are so useless we can use it for manure.

The Sarah reporters has no named COMMITTEE unless the board is supposed to be the board that meets the marsian delegate in mars as the COMMITTEE Meets next year 2075.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by seanet02: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2010
@de-rain, carry your ignorance to another forum meant for stunted brains like you, so such a calamity like that man should be in a federal government commitee, after pleading guilty to a criminal offence in a law court (and remember he was not tortured nor force to plead guilty) he is a slowpoke and not suppose to be there. Its incredible that we still have idiots like you on this forum. Super fool, son of a looter
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2010
I won't be surprised one bit, amused in a resigned manner more like; apparently Nigerian politics is a weird (illogical) science I have failed understand from a logical point of view. undecided

If this is true, then it is business-as-usual in Africa's most populous (most docile) nation sad
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by ud4u: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2010
Who is the saint in this country among the political elites to start with?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by onyengbu1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2010
seanet02:

@de-rain, carry your ignorance to another forum meant for stunted brains like you, so such a calamity like that man should be in a federal government commitee, after pleading guilty to a criminal offence in a law court (and remember he was not tortured nor force to plead guilty) he is a slowpoke and not suppose to be there. Its incredible that we still have idiots like you on this forum. Super fool, son of a looter

How would you know if he was 'forced' to plead guilty. How come he walked out of such magnanimous crimes almost unscathed?

Do you even know what plea bargain means?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2010
De-Rain:

@ sjeezy8,Kobojunkie,0hsisi, Kobojunkie, Sagamite, udezue, mama-gee,0hsisi,Kobojunkie, Acidosis, shep601, OAM4J, mbulela, jamace,Big B1, oisehumen, [b]You should not prosecute Jonathan, You know ever since Alameseiya was Governor of Bayelsa, Jonathan was his Vice and they were like Close Brothers. Even when Alameseiya went to Prison through the funny and silly and carlous arrangement of OBJ, Jonathan still went to visit him through his wife. If you read Punch of about a months plus now. All the information of how OBJ set up Alameseiya simply because Alameseiya was strongly against OBJ's 3rd term. Alameseiya went to London for an Operation, OBJ setup some carlous means to get rid of Alameseiya. But he couldn't so he brought about the money laundering. All what was said about Alameseiya's money laundering was all a lie by OBJ, the person who dressed like a woman at the airport wasn't Alameseiya, if you looked at the face well. You know OBJ is a strategizer and inventor of all evils. he did all that. Even when Interpole detained Alameseiya here in London, they called Nigeria that it wasn't in their constitution to hold a Governor of another country captive in a foreign country that he should be released. OBJ said he shouldn't be released yet, because he was planning another way of getting Alameseiya behind bars, which he eventually did through EFCC. When Alameseiya got back to Nigeria, he was arrested and detained in EFCC which led OBJ to go 3rd time.[/b] So please, if you're posting things here, be current and know more about Political issues instead of speaking vain and foul things. You don't just say anything you have no idea about. Our prayer now is that God will surely come to Nigeria's Help and rescue Nigeria out of this mess and God almighty should remove all Scandals and Carbals that are hovering round President Goodluck Jonathan. God bless Nigeria and God lift Nigeria Higher!!!!!!!!! Amen. Will someone also say amen to this??

I beg you in God's name to save your own self from this stupidity. Please, save yourself, that is all I can say on this post of yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 14 Boko Haram Suspects, Rescue 21 Hostages – Official / Ex-governor, 3 Gubernatorial Aspirants Defect From PDP To APC Read More / Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Be Delivered Before 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.