Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? (2692 Views)

Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Can Marriage Work Where The Woman Earns More Than Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by deluxecad(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2010
Yes, I asked that. I am a man and I know how hard it appears not to turn back to steal a peek at a voluptuous chic when she walks by, even as the man in question has beside him a more ravishing lady. What in the world is all this? Lol! You would see a married man running all over the place with girls not even on the class of his wife(or girlfriend) on the beauty scale. This is so not easy to understand. I plan to marry a well-mannered and comely woman I'd love in every sense of the word, but this man keeps telling me that that doesn't stop a man's quest to lust. How true my people?
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2010
No.
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Areaboy2(m): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2010
97% of men cheat or will cheat!!! so we cant run away from it.

we are all dooooomed!!!! cry
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by AyoAina: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2010
No, it wont stop it. cheating is in men's blood, it only takes the grace of God and "Protecting one's image" to avoid it.
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by deluxecad(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2010
Ayo Aina:

No, it wont stop it. cheating is in men's blood, it only takes the grace of God and "Protecting one's image" to avoid it.

Would you call that cheating or rather the unfeigned expression of one's basic instincts? cool
wink
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2010
It cant because u will always see a more beautiful woman.

Being chaste and faithful is a thing of the heart. If u make the decision deep down in you, you will never be unfaithful to your partner.
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Onchedu(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2010
No. An indiscipline man will remain indiscipline whether her marries the ugliest woman alive or the prettiest. It's in habit and character within not in anything without.
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2010
How beautiful can she possibly be? And what has 'beauty' got to do with it? There's always another random chick with bigger boobs or ass, madder hips, more 'blowjobby' lips and more of all the fleshy features that guarantee a bucket load of cum. Therefore a so-called 'beautiful' wife does not solve any problem. Thats why a pretty face will be the least of my priorities when the time comes (if ever) to choose a wife.
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by luap: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2010
If you need to cheat, maybe you married the wrong person? The person you marry, should be the most desired person in the world. If you don't have that, think twice about marrying, she may not be the one.

Nothing like coming home after a long days work, and being with the person you love. Nothing like making love without sheets and the lights on with no inhibitions. The person you marry, should make you feel like your true sxual self. Be free and completely who you are. If you do not have that, then you probably will cheat.

Myself - my wife knows I am a sx freak, My hobbie is the karma sutra, and everyone knows, even my friends. I also carry a cello case that holds all my sx accessories (vibrators, lube, candles, clothing). We go on holiday, and I bring my cello case. Sometimes people think I am a musician and will inquire. The wife smiles at me, she gets a kick out of it. I have yet to desire other women, cause really my wife gives me what I want!!!
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by r231(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2010
^^^^^good man
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Kx: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2010
Unconfirmed report have it that 60% of the married men that cheats on their spouse(s)
have wives that are 100% much more beautiful than the "babes" they go out with.
Marriage aint no guarantee.
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by DeepSoul(f): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2010
All men are animals.
Some are cute puppies that can be kept at home.
Some are wild, uninhibited animals that belong in the forest.
But they are basically all just animals. They say it's instinctive. Who knows undecided

Even pastors are not spared these days.
If you like marry Marilyn Monroe, one day, boredom go surely catch you.
And then, it'll be entirely up to you to decide to act or not act.
Discipline, my friends!
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2010
Its not about marrying the most beautiful woman in the world. You will surely get tired of her one day and seek a new adventure with another woman.
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by iice(f): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2010
Onchedu:

No. An indiscipline man will remain indiscipline whether her marries the ugliest woman alive or the prettiest. It's in habit and character within not in anything without.

Flawless smiley
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by queeneve: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2010
A real man won't cheat, DOES NOT MEAN HE WONT BE TEMPTED, but if HE TRULY LOVES HIS WIFE HE WILL NOT CHEAT. NO MATTER HOW TEMPTED HE IS, THAT WHY GOD INVENTED STRONG WILL, use it!
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Orikinla(m): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2010
What will keep you faithful to her is the FEAR OF GOD and MUTUAL RESPECT.
If you respect your wife, you will remain faithful to her.
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Atila1(f): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2010
no! Most men r dogs!
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by ayanfemy(f): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2010
no
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by LordReed(m): 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2010
I pity anyone who thinks things like beauty and money are wat it takes to keep spouses faithful. O yes dat road is full of weeping n gnashing of teeth.

The way to faithfulness starts wit a strong personal determination to remain self-controlled. Not even religion can save a man hell bent on going astray believe me.

If u can't push up ur will to say no all dem temptations flirting around u then u're a gonner.
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by vivaladiva(f): 6:40am On Jul 01, 2010
will marrying the most handsome man stop a woman frm cheating
plssssssssssssss get a life
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by funkybaby(f): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2010
@ post

No. It's simply indiscipline. Some men are disciplined and principled, others are not.

So matter how stunning their woman is, they will still look outside. Same thing applies to compulsive liars. They lie about almost everything : their name, age and destination. They will tell you they are off to Germany while they are far away in new York.

Truth is such traits (cheating and lying) are obvious while courting the man. A smart lady drops him when the time is right and moves on, that way saving herself some few headaches in marriage v
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by TeeJay6(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2010
Atila1:

no! Most men r dogs!
what do you mean "Most" You must be talking out of your rear end! How many men do you know that you've concluded that most are dogs, rubbish

@'post
As has been said beauty does not sustain a relationship, it takes a lot more than that, of what use is a beauty queen with an acid tongue or the attitude of a devil or a woman who though married is still behaving as though she is single? The truth is it takes more than a pretty face or a hunky body to sustain a marriage,
And before you bite my head off it relates to men as well,
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2010
d poster is somewhat right,not totally though because wot reason/excuse should Governor gbenga have 4 marrying a younger wife cos his wife is an epitome of feminine beauty in n out,she carries herself with so much dignity n respect ,of cos dat includes her dressing n make up,she also luks ril,there's no fakeness around her like some govenors wife,u nid 2 see d razz lukin gal he married lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed same tin with thomas okoya,his last wife is pretty even though she dresses like a clown n 2 heavily but in all she's got an attractive face n body.i even have a friend dats soooooo pretty,she's got all d right asssets in d right places,a lotta guys have a crush on her but wen she dated her boyfriend she sooo loved d guy,guess wot d guy afta sleeping with her dumped her 4 a local gal,a gal dat bleaches her skin with locally made cream n soaps,she's a 100 level student while my friend is a p.g student,my friend cried herself 2 sleep,refused 2 eat n was almost going crazy,she kept on weepin dat dat was her 1st boyfriend n dat was d guy dat disvirgined her n wen i asked him 4 an honest opinion of y he left my frind n take away d fact dat we r friends,he said because she's very rude,"i cant take a girl who is very rude 2 my parents so dat she wont disrespect my parents or siblings n she's very impatient too" n i asked him y cant u talk 2 her bout her attitude? no one is perfect u know n he said,stella,drop dis issue i dont love her any more n den i asked him if u dont love her in d 1st place y did u have 2 sleep with her den he said well,i used 2 love n n was tinkin of marriage but she's too rude n i fear dat she myt even insult my sista tinkin its my girlfriend" i later concluded dat he used her weakness as an excuse 2 dump her afta sleepin with her 4 a gal so less dan her.now she finds it so difficult 2 love n trust.i realise dis days dat its not bout beauty cos if it was bout beauty allfine sexy gals would b marid n d less sexy ones will be stranded but guys please take it easy on us stop insultin our dignity,if u av 2 cheat,cheat with a gall of ur class or higher n not ur wife's house help.dis days it beats me d kind of gals men of dis days sleep with
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by adaybola(f): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2010
No, Noo and Nooo!!!!
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Pennywise(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2010
luap:

If you need to cheat, maybe you married the wrong person? The person you marry, should be the most desired person in the world. If you don't have that, think twice about marrying, she may not be the one.

Nothing like coming home after a long days work, and being with the person you love. Nothing like making love without sheets and the lights on with no inhibitions. The person you marry, should make you feel like your true sxual self. Be free and completely who you are. If you do not have that, then you probably will cheat.

Myself - my wife knows I am a sx freak, My hobbie is the karma sutra, and everyone knows, even my friends. I also carry a cello case that holds all my sx accessories (vibrators, lube, candles, clothing). We go on holiday, and I bring my cello case. Sometimes people think I am a musician and will inquire. The wife smiles at me, she gets a kick out of it. I have yet to desire other women, cause really my wife gives me what I want!!!
Gerhout!

@Op.
If beauty is the deciding factor for marriage in a world that has diverse/varying kinds of beautiful women it stands to reason that no man can realistically be expected to be faithful. I think.
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by madlady(f): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2010
Lord_Reed:

I pity anyone who thinks things like beauty and money are wat it takes to keep spouses faithful. O yes dat road is full of weeping n gnashing of teeth.

The way to faithfulness starts wit a strong personal determination to remain self-controlled. Not even religion can save a man hell bent on going astray believe me.

If u can't push up your will to say no all dem temptations flirting around u then u're a gonner.

Well said.

Self respect, will power and respect for your partner , that's all most of us need to avoid philandering.
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by deluxegas(m): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2010
Atila1:

no! Most men r dogs!

, and WOMEN ARE WHAT?
undecided
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2010
If a guy's a serial cheat, it wouldn't matter whom he was married to.

He'll still cheat, and continue giving excuses for doing so.
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by deluxegas(m): 7:55am On Jul 02, 2010
Siena:

If a guy's a serial cheat, it wouldn't matter whom he was married to.

He'll still cheat, and continue giving excuses for doing so.

does d guy have to be a serial cheat to stray?
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by deluxecad(m): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2010
no.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? / Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? / Ladies, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.