Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Laptops In Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Laptops In Dubai (8496 Views)

Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian / Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptops In Dubai by motunrayoo(f): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2010
[b][/b AM PLANNING ON GOING TO DUBAI TO BUY LAPTOPS FOR SALE IN NIGERIA CAN ANYONE WHO TRAVELS FREQUENTLY TO DUBAI DIRECT ME ON WHERE TO GET IT CHEAP? ALSO I DONT KNOW IF I CAN GET HUMAN HAIR THERE TO BUY AND WEAVONS
COS MY LIL SIS WANTS ME TO BUY FOR HER TOO.TAHNKS
Re: Laptops In Dubai by symbianDON(m): 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2010
for laptops try al ain computer plaza in bur dubai or if buying a lot go to jabel ali port. all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laptops In Dubai by rukatech: 1:54am On Jul 01, 2010
AM PLANNING ON GOING TO DUBAI TO BUY LAPTOPS FOR SALE IN NIGERIA CAN ANYONE WHO TRAVELS FREQUENTLY TO DUBAI DIRECT ME ON WHERE TO GET IT CHEAP?
You do not need to go to Dubai to get wholesale price for laptop. I can deliver them to you from US. If you are serious, leave you contact info. I will contact you.

2 Likes

Re: Laptops In Dubai by bobyzamora: 4:32am On Jul 01, 2010
Abeg tell am, America is da bomb en it comes to lappys, Get them frm HHgregg, Best Buy and warlmart,

1 Like

Re: Laptops In Dubai by motunrayoo(f): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2010
@ symbiandon thanks i apr8

@rukatech
You do not need to go to Dubai to get wholesale price for laptop. I can deliver them to you from US. If you are serious, leave you contact info. I will contact you.

my mail @yahoo.com

@bobyzamora
Abeg tell am, America is da bomb en it comes to lappys, Get them frm HHgregg, Best Buy and warlmart,

dont you feel it will be quite expensive in america.cos i need cheap one and will be in bulk thanks so much too

1 Like

Re: Laptops In Dubai by wip4: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2010
muntunrayoo,

you can buy direct from US even as you are in Nigeria, you dont need to travel to US or dubia but if you wana travel to dubia is good as well. you can buy with your credit card you dont need anybody to buy for you and you can ship directly to ur place in Nigeria i have done it severally and am doing another bulk purchase again this week. just go to nigerian bank maybe GTB and apply for Master card chek website like www.tigerdirect.com , http://www.bestbuys.com/, http://www.hhgregg.com/, http://www.walmart.com/ these are mainly US and if you want dubai site i can chek out the store and get it for you. i tink Tiger direct is very okay cos i have done several purchsae from them. these are company you relate with them directly and you chek their shippin details which takes within 10days depending on the plan you choose , is more better dealing with them staright or travel to dubai than dealing with FACELESS person you dont see on NL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laptops In Dubai by motunrayoo(f): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2010
@wip4 thanks so much oh God bless you my cousin just told me too that some nairalanders are very very dubius that i should be careful,i will check out the site,really i wish to travel to dubai also cease the opportunity to buy but since evryone says US is bettre i will opt for the online purchase from US.and go on my dubai trip since that has already been fixed .thank you all for the time you used to comment.
Re: Laptops In Dubai by rukatech: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2010
my mail motunrayoolugbesan@yahoo.com

motunrayoo,

As promised, I have sent some info to your mail box.
Call my agent in Lagos or arrange to see him face to face.

We can take it to further level based on your interest.

Thanks
Re: Laptops In Dubai by wip4: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2010
motunrayoo,

yeah high percent on NL are just scammers and fraudsters i can even give you some names directly of some of them with proven evidence they are here one of them is ONYEARA , he claims to have pHd in alberta and lecturing at canada , later he said he finished in sweden other posts he said na UK and other he claims to import laptop at computer village again and he has managersss at that village and u can meet him. and you nid to becareful cos this ONYERA man changes ID at anytime and he might be be telling you or sending you lie lie again. So you can go to Dubai since you already fixed your date and wen exactly ar u goin to dubai and where in dubai so that you can have some stores info b4 u leave for Dubai. and if you are buying from US just use any of those websites yoursef oooo they ship DIRCTLY to U and if you choose airport express as some prefer like some company in china and Turkey then it arrives in 3days you clear it at ur chosen aiport. wish you good luk then look at new BLOOTH FLASH DRIVE as well is sells faster as well like purewater.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laptops In Dubai by motunrayoo(f): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2010
@wip4 I dont just know how much to thank that would be enouh,am actually leaving on the 27th of july .thank you
Re: Laptops In Dubai by wip4: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2010
Motunrayoo,

The largest electronics shop in the UAE is Sharaf DG. Their newly opened store in Times Square Center at the Sheikh Zayed Road is amazing:
http://www.compume.com/

Or go for a better price to Computer Plaza in Bur Dubai, the shopping centre with all the smaller computer shops:

http://www.thecomputerplaza.com/al-ain/l

Microsim Computers (L.L.C.)
30884, Sharjah,
United Arab Emirates

Hatta Computers Co. (LLC)
42017, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laptops In Dubai by zoomzoom1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2010
wip4:

Motunrayoo,

The largest electronics shop in the UAE is Sharaf DG. Their newly opened store in Times Square Center at the Sheikh Zayed Road is amazing:

Or go for a better price to Computer Plaza in Bur Dubai, the shopping centre with all the smaller computer shops:

30884, Sharjah,
United Arab Emirates

42017, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates

Motunrayo

In addition, u can get good bargains with warrantee (1yr minimum) @ Jacky's electronics, Jumbo electronics & Carrefoure, their outlets are all over Dubai.

Furthermore there's a consumer electronic expo called Gitex Shoppers which is regarded as the region's largest and most popular technology retail event. It's a week event that takes place every yr in Dubai. @ Gitex u get crazy deals and instant rewards on purchases. Infact it's an event i'll recommend for anybody into IT.

Date : 16 - 23 october.
Re: Laptops In Dubai by rukatech: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2010
@Posters,

Most of you have made good suggestions. But, do not forget that Motunrayoo’s main objective is to make a profit. So, the poster needs a source to purchase quality laptops at good price.
Re: Laptops In Dubai by wip4: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2010
Those sites are good enuf for her to make profits even she want to buy 1billion laptops. she can do it hersef witout nobody's help, if she go tru those websites she will get a very good deal and also if she travel to dubai and walk to those stores given to her she will as well get very good deal TAX FREE. And also there are still more stores and websites she can get a nice deal, i am not based in Nigeria and i do buy bulk purchase as well to send to Nigeria just wit my credit cards from the comfort of my room and those stores in dubai i have visited them severally as well, so you dont need to convince me that she need a bulk purchase if there is any other cheaper and genuine websites you know you can drop it here on this PLATFORM so that others will benefit from it , sending to inbox looks a bit shady.

1 Like

Re: Laptops In Dubai by zoomzoom1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2010
rukatech:

@Posters,

Most of you have made good suggestions. But, do not forget that Motunrayoo’s main objective is to make a profit. So, the poster needs a source to purchase quality laptops at good price.

As for dubai, we (wip4 and I) have shortlisted the best source interms of quality and good price.
Re: Laptops In Dubai by motunrayoo(f): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2010
@wip4,@zoom zoom,@rukatech thanks so much i do appreciate you all,your suggestion infact i you provided the solution to my problem those site are wonderfull av taken the address so i will visit

1 Like

Re: Laptops In Dubai by zoomzoom1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2010
motunrayoo:

@wip4,@zoom zoom,@rukatech thanks so much i do appreciate you all,your suggestion infact i you provided the solution to my problem those site are wonderfull av taken the address so i will visit

FYI, Dubai summer surprises(DSS) is in progress so expect gifts like computer accessories, flash drive etc on ur purchases. Jumbo electronics for example are giving away free 250 or 320gb HD on every laptop purchased.
Re: Laptops In Dubai by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2012
YOU CAN BUY ONLINE BUT MANY NIGERIANS ARE ONLINE POSTING IN THOSE NAMED SITE WAITING FOR WHO TO DEFRAUD OPEN YOUR EYE DON'T PAY ONLINE.
Re: Laptops In Dubai by babajosh20(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2015
zoomzoom1:

FYI, Dubai summer surprises(DSS) is in progress so expect gifts like computer accessories, flash drive etc on ur purchases. Jumbo electronics for example are giving away free 250 or 320gb HD on every laptop purchased. 

1 Like

Re: Laptops In Dubai by babajosh20(m): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2015
I hear u oooo
Re: Laptops In Dubai by babajosh20(m): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2015
Pls I need help n vry urgent!!i wil b travellin to dubia soon to buy used laptops n I learnt that they are cheap nigerian hotel I can stay instead on lodgin in the luxury hotels n also I need a site or adress I can locate where to get cheap used laptops in dubia!!!!i wil really appreciate any1...God bless!!!
Re: Laptops In Dubai by RuggedSniper: 12:57am On Jun 08, 2020
wip4:
muntunrayoo,

you can buy direct from US even as you are in Nigeria, you dont need to travel to US or dubia but if you wana travel to dubia is good as well. you can buy with your credit card you dont need anybody to buy for you and you can ship directly to ur place in Nigeria i have done it severally and am doing another bulk purchase again this week. just go to nigerian bank maybe GTB and apply for Master card chek website like www.tigerdirect.com , http://www.bestbuys.com/, http://www.hhgregg.com/, http://www.walmart.com/ these are mainly US and if you want dubai site i can chek out the store and get it for you. i tink Tiger direct is very okay cos i have done several purchsae from them. these are company you relate with them directly and you chek their shippin details which takes within 10days depending on the plan you choose , is more better dealing with them staright or travel to dubai than dealing with FACELESS person you dont see on NL.
Re: Laptops In Dubai by RuggedSniper: 1:00am On Jun 08, 2020
wip4:
Motunrayoo,

30884, Sharjah,
United Arab Emirates

42017, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates

(1) (Reply)

Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) / Rich Global Travels Are Fraudsters, Pls Beware! / Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.