Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Inverters For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Inverters For Sale (1150 Views)

Inverters For Sale In Nigeria At Reduced Price. / Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale. / Deep Circle Battery For Inverters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inverters For Sale by ewwy(f): 11:06am On Jun 30, 2010
Inverters --alternate source of power supply. A better substitute for your generator.

If you feel an inverter is expensive, think again. And also do the math. Buying an inverter might seem like a big expenditure, but that's because it's cost is paid upfront. After that, it's much a jolly ride. Besides, generators cost as much (even more) to acquire, and yet you keep spending all their life. Your inverter is largely a one-off expenditure. After that,
• you save on running costs as no consumables or other regular costs are required - that's hundreds of thousands of Naira in annual savings.
• you enjoy the smooth auto running mode of your inverter, saving you the problem of running about to operate your gen.
• all other environmental aspects of generating power - noise, messy environment, fumes, etc - are eliminated.
• pure quality power voltage is available to your computers and other  sensitive equipment, protecting them and further saving you money.
• because it's the reputed Su-kam brand, the durability of your equipment is assured, ensuring value for money.

We have stocks ranging from 600VA -  30KVA

Contact us on 08058075192/ 07069401228

website , www.edgebasepower.com,edgebasetech.com
Email: ewere.ebite@edgebasepower.com
5, Irewole Street(Dstv Compound)
Behind Pentagon Plaza
Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Inverters For Sale by OROZ(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2010
how much does a 10 and 15 kva inverter go for and how fast can i get them if i place other for them, reply
Re: Inverters For Sale by ewwy(f): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2010
Pls send me ur email add , let me forward the price list to u, thank u.
Re: Inverters For Sale by OROZ(m): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2010
bob_oroz@yahoo.com waiting for ur quick response
Re: Inverters For Sale by resocorp: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2010
lets say a 3kv range, how many batteries do i need? how long does it take to charge? does it stop charging when the battery is full?
Re: Inverters For Sale by ewwy(f): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2010
@ resocorp, a 3kVA Inverter needs 4 batteries, it takes a min of 4hrs for it to get fully charged pending on the source of power supply(NEPA/GEN). It does not over charge, wen it's fully charged , it stops charging, then u see an indication on the inverter 99%, that means it's fully charged.
Re: Inverters For Sale by saleskara: 2:12pm On May 26, 2013
Inverters work well when PHCN fails you. Though you would require to charge you battery with electricity supply or a generator or solar panels http://www.kara.com.ng/generators/ when they run down. for more on inverters and pricing that we have to offer http://www.kara.com.ng/inverter-system/

(1) (Reply)

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Rd1044,$200 At Topbridaldress.com! / Please I Need Ago 50kmt / Win Recharge Cards In Royco Facebook Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.