Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love (5319 Views)

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. / England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by Orikinla(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2010
Over the years I have been in relationships with single babes and ladies from different tribes in Nigeria.
Igbo, Yoruba, Bini, Hausa, Efik, Ogoja and Kogi maidens.

The Igbo ones came from Nnewi and other parts of Igboland. And the ones I miss most are the Nnewi ones.
Chinwe was the most attractive and one of the most beautiful babes in Lagos in the late 1980s and early 1990s when we dated.
She was the toast of the event at the launch of my first book when I was 25.
She was what we call African blonde with very fair golden hair, golden skin and beautiful brown eyes and she was tall.
She was perfect from the crown of her head to the toes of her feet and she was a sexy dancer.
She returned from overseas in 2009 and as she was crossing the road, cars stopped and heads turned to admire her even after giving birth to five children.
Most of the pretty and sexy Igbo babes and ladies I know come from Nnewi

Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by spoilt(f): 12:14am On Jul 01, 2010
Which of them is Chinwe?
I'm assuming the attached pic is relevant to your post. grin
Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by OgidiBoy(m): 12:18am On Jul 01, 2010
Nnewi girls are tooooo wild and crazy, I hear they don't make good wives sad
Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by 190: 12:25am On Jul 01, 2010
OOOhhh Lawd!!
Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by Easybaby(f): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2010
hisss angry angry angry
Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by biggy4joe(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Nnewi girls are tooooo wild and crazy, I hear they don't make good wives sad
@Ogidiboy, he hehe,u dont talk about my people that way ok, u dont knw them so u should say wat u dont knw.Where on earth is OGIDI?

my people are great people and dey will ever remind great,
The Men are the most industrious people in Africa and the women, aah the best u can get anyday anytime,thats while u see established men coming back home from far away 2 come and get good gurlz for a wife.
Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by brutal(m): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2010
i equally love dem,but they too like money. .7gbosa 4 una,i love u all.
Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by OgidiBoy(m): 2:06am On Jul 02, 2010
biggy4joe:

@Ogidiboy, he hehe,u dont talk about my people that way ok, u dont knw them so u should say wat u dont knw.Where on earth is OGIDI?

my people are great people and dey will ever remind great,
The Men are the most industrious people in Africa and the women, aah the best u can get anyday anytime,thats while u see established men coming back home from far away 2 come and get good gurlz for a wife.

My brother I didn't say Nnewi women are bad ohhh biko, in fact my girl is from Nnewi. Your girls are just wild and crazy. Only in Nnewi do you see Okada women.

Anyways what do you mean by where is Ogidi, angry Don't be saying that loud so ppl don't hear you ohhh.

Ogidi is the London of Anambra stat if you don't know, you best recognize bros grin
Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by kaylonda(f): 3:23am On Jul 02, 2010
OGIDI is the london of Anambra?
hmmmmh am just hearin dat. thx 4 the info altho i tink u'v gat it wrong!
Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by biggy4joe(m): 6:28am On Jul 02, 2010
OgidiBoy:

My brother I didn't say Nnewi women are bad ohhh biko, in fact my girl is from Nnewi. Your girls are just wild and crazy. Only in Nnewi do you see Okada women.

Anyways what do you mean by where is Ogidi, angry Don't be saying that loud so ppl don't hear you ohhh.

Ogidi is the London of Anambra stat if you don't know, you best recognize bros grin

You would have used a better rather those words u used, To me those words Wild and crazy connotes anything bad.Well u can say my people are hard working,i wont argue it with u afterall we are called the Japan of Africa.
But wait a minute where did u get that from, ?That Ogidi is the london of Anambra, ?Na wa oooo,where is Ogidi i ask again, ?
Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by Flashfast1: 8:13am On Jul 02, 2010
Topic - RUBBISH (said women and talked about only Chinwe,  or does she have multiple personality undecided)
Story - IRRELEVANT and POINTLESS (Were you trying to write an autobiography? I think a title like [i]"how I met Chinwe my IMAGINARY LOVER "[/i]would have been better)
PIX - TOTALLY CONTRADICTS THE TOPIC AND THE STORY (Is it that the three women add up to produce the "beautiful" Chinwe? undecided. Besides you talked about a pretty lady and then you posted three POT-BELLIED WOMEN wearing wedding aswebi)

POSTER - NEEDS REALITY CHECK (From all your posts on this forum you are begining to sound like a retard and I mean that  angry. The sad part is that you are not a kid so there's nothing to blame it on and that means your case is now hopeless.)

It even sounds like this your imaginary girlfriend is an albino
Orikinla:

She was what we call African blonde with very fair golden hair, golden skin and beautiful brown eyes
The only thing that is missing from your description is whether her 'eyes are dancing'. Or was that what you were trying to say when you said she was a sexy dancer? grin
Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by deluxegas(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2010
nnewi, anambra girls? the sauciest women on earth. try them.
Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by mariamy(f): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2010
Flashfast1:

Topic - RUBBISH (said women and talked about only Chinwe, or does she have multiple personality undecided)
Story - IRRELEVANT and POINTLESS (Were you trying to write an autobiography? I think a title like [i]"how I met Chinwe my IMAGINARY LOVER "[/i]would have been better)
PIX - TOTALLY CONTRADICTS THE TOPIC AND THE STORY (Is it that the three women add up to produce the "beautiful" Chinwe? undecided. Besides you talked about a pretty lady and then you posted three POT-BELLIED WOMEN wearing wedding aswebi)

POSTER - NEEDS REALITY CHECK (From all your posts on this forum you are begining to sound like a retard and I mean that angry. The sad part is that you are not a kid so there's nothing to blame it on and that means your case is now hopeless.)

It even sounds like this your imaginary girlfriend is an albino The only thing that is missing from your discription is whether her 'eyes are dancing'. Or was that what you were trying to say when you said she was a sexy dancer? grin

lol grin cool
Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by Orikinla(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2010
Of course, I knew that this topic will make some people to snarl with tantrums.
GROWL AND SNARL!
WHOOF.

Anyway, join me at the GENESIS DELUXE CINEMAS, THE PALMS, LEKKI, LAGOS, NIGERIA on July 7, 2010, for the opening day of Eko International Film Festivals and meet with some of my sweetest hearts.
Like the one below.

Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by Orikinla(m): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2010
Flashfast1:

Topic - RUBBISH (said women and talked about only Chinwe,  or does she have multiple personality undecided)

POSTER - NEEDS REALITY CHECK (From all your posts on this forum you are begining to sound like a retard and I mean that  angry. The sad part is that you are not a kid so there's nothing to blame it on and that means your case is now hopeless.)

It even sounds like this your imaginary girlfriend is an albino The only thing that is missing from your description is whether her 'eyes are dancing'. Or was that what you were trying to say when you said she was a sexy dancer? grin

THE REALITY CHECK:

1. Won the first prize in a national essay competition in Nigeria at 13.

2. A prolific script writer for the Nigerian Televison Authority (NTA) Channel 10 at 18.

3. Represented Nigeria at two world picture book fairs in Japan at 20.

4. Produced and published over 9 booklets on Family Planning in Nigeria at 21 commissioned by the Johns Hopkins University's Population Communications Services (JHU/PCS)

I hope you know where JHU is located?

5. Reviewed in the West Africa news magazine at 21.

6. A UNICEF Consultant on Child Survival and Development in Nigeria at 25.

Neither you nor your popsie would have had positive impact on over 5, 000 people in Nigeriia at 25.

Lest I forget to add, that you can visit:
The Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave, SE
Washington, DC 20540

And ask for the composer of Hardway to Broadway.
Then return for my autograph.

Presently in Lagos and  now Founder/Festival Director
Eko Interational  Film Festival
www.ekoiff.com

IGNORANCE KILLS.

May your own ignorance not kill you.

http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2009/03/only-best-is-good-enough-for-us.html

If you have nothing positive to say on Nnewi women, please KEEP MOVING.

WE DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR NON-ACHIEVERS.
Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2010
how relevant is this topic really? undecided and why did you post the pic of those three women
Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by Orikinla(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2010
rokiatu:

how relevant is this topic really? undecided and why did you post the pic of those three women

It is as relevant as the threads of those whining about their personal experiences with other Nigerian women.

You follow now?
Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by SAGoddess: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2010
What was the occasion in the first pic with the mamas looking pretty in pink and their umbrellas, eh, headgear?
Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by Flashfast1: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2010
Chei this guy is really a retard o. grin
I really think you are dumber than Yakubu and Kaita put together.
In fact I no go reply sef. Ok make just talk small because sleep don dey carsh me.

Its amazing how the Orikinla retard always try to potray himself as one brilliant dude when his posts are always so dumb. undecided

So monkey na who you think say go buy all those rubbish claims when you type for hia. undecided have you ever heard the phrase , talk is cheap? tongue See the way the  pack praises give himself without showing any workings. cheesy Omo make you show workings

Ok let me go through your claims and show you how silly you sound

Orikinla:

1. Won the first prize in a national essay competition in Nigeria at 13.
So the essay competition no get name? Ok make I give am name: THE DUMBEST KID IN NIGERIA EASSY. So you are the famous three time winner of that easy. grin

Orikinla:

2. A prolific script writer for the Nigerian Televison Authority (NTA) Channel 10 at 18.
LWKMD prolific ke? shey the script when you write no get name? tongue make you tell us the name na. grin
Ok make me sef do my own: I'm a prolific writer for the BBC World Service grin. Shey you sef believe me.  grin

Orikinla:

3. Represented Nigeria at two world picture book fairs in Japan at 20.
once again another nameless function/award. Dude its too obvious that you are lying. angry
ok Make me sef talk my own: I represented Nigeria at Twenty world Picture Music Book Fairs in USA, London and Paris at age 5. grin shey me too I be genius like you, monkey tongue

Orikinla:

4. Produced and published over 9 booklets on Family Planning in Nigeria at 21 commissioned by the Johns Hopkins University's Population Communications Services (JHU/PCS)
I think you mean 9 story books for children under the age of 2 grin because that's the level where your kind of IQ would be relevant. grin Senseless . cheesy

Orikinla:

5. Reviewed in the West Africa news magazine at 21.
Reviewed as what? in what magazine? Na wa o, you didn't even check if that magazine was in existent before you used it to lie. FYI there's nothing like West Africa News Magazine. We only have West Africa Magazine (also publishers of West Africa Weekly Magazine).
Just out of curiousity, what exactly did they even review you as in this your imaginary magazine. I'm guessing: Orikinla the dumbest fool of our time.  grin

I just hope I can finish this review cos sleep don carsh me die.
ok  make I go on,
Orikinla:

6. A UNICEF Consultant on Child Survival and Development in Nigeria at 25.
Consultant ke? grin chai you this boy you no go take laugh kill me sha. grin
Do you realize that you didn't put your educational qualification. Although you sound like a kindergarten dropout, I'll be nice any still call you Orikinla, Professor of STUPIDITY (cos you seem to have that in abundance) grin So let me guess, UNICEF were stunned by the fact that someone as silly as you are could survive childhood hence the need for them to make you a consultant abi? undecided O boy, like I earlier said, you really need a reality check. No be only consultant, monkey. grin

Orikinla:

Neither you nor your popsie would have had positive impact on over 5, 000 people in Nigeriia at 25.
I always try not to refer to people's parents or siblines but I don't know why they always cross the line and hit below the belt first.  undecided
Ok now that you are begging for it I have to tell you your family long secret.
Please don't get angry at your dad and mum after this sha, and although I know I shouldn't tell you this but I believe you are now a man and you deserve to know the reason why you are a retard. Ok here it is:
Your popsie has severe mental condition. Remember las year when they told you that he was out of the country? that was a lie, the mumu man was caught banging your neighbour's monkey with a condom. When the doctor asked him why he had a condom on, he smiled and said: I don't want to bring another Orikinla to this world.

Ha this sleep don carsh me no be small. when I wake up I go read the remaining of your post you hia, Orikinmonkey. grin
Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by Agibecky: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2010
Flashfast1:

Chei this guy is really a retard o. grin
I really think you are dumber than Yakubu and Kaita put together.
In fact I no go reply sef. Ok make just talk small because sleep don dey carsh me.

Its amazing how the Orikinla retard always try to potray himself as one brilliant dude when his posts are always so dumb. undecided

So monkey na who you think say go buy all those rubbish claims when you type for hia. undecided have you ever heard the phrase , talk is cheap? tongue See the way the pack praises give himself without showing any workings. cheesy Omo make you show workings

Ok let me go through your claims and show you how silly you sound
So the essay competition no get name? Ok make I give am name: THE DUMBEST KID IN NIGERIA EASSY. So you are the famous three time winner of that easy. grin
LWKMD prolific ke? shey the script when you write no get name? tongue make you tell us the name na. grin
Ok make me sef do my own: I'm a prolific writer for the BBC World Service grin. Shey you sef believe me. grin
once again another nameless function/award. Dude its too obvious that you are lying. angry
ok Make me sef talk my own: I represented Nigeria at Twenty world Picture Music Book Fairs in USA, London and Paris at age 5. grin shey me too I be genius like you, monkey tongue
I think you mean 9 story books for children under the age of 2 grin because that's the level where your kind of IQ would be relevant. grin Senseless . cheesy
Reviewed as what? in what magazine? Na wa o, you didn't even check if that magazine was in existent before you used it to lie. FYI there's nothing like West Africa News Magazine. We only have West Africa Magazine (also publishers of West Africa Weekly Magazine).
Just out of curiousity, what exactly did they even review you as in this your imaginary magazine. I'm guessing: Orikinla the dumbest fool of our time. grin

I just hope I can finish this review cos sleep don carsh me die.
ok make I go on,Consultant ke? grin chai you this boy you no go take laugh kill me sha. grin
Do you realize that you didn't put your educational qualification. Although you sound like a kindergarten dropout, I'll be nice any still call you Orikinla, Professor of STUPIDITY (cos you seem to have that in abundance) grin So let me guess, UNICEF were stunned by the fact that someone as silly as you are could survive childhood hence the need for them to make you a consultant abi? undecided O boy, like I earlier said, you really need a reality check. No be only consultant, monkey. grin
I always try not to refer to people's parents or siblines but I don't know why they always cross the line and hit below the belt first. undecided
Ok now that you are begging for it I have to tell you your family long secret.
Please don't get angry at your dad and mum after this sha, and although I know I shouldn't tell you this but I believe you are now a man and you deserve to know the reason why you are a retard. Ok here it is:
Your popsie has severe mental condition. Remember las year when they told you that he was out of the country? that was a lie, the mumu man was caught banging your neighbour's monkey with a condom. When the doctor asked him why he had a condom on, he smiled and said: I don't want to bring another Orikinla to this world.

Ha this sleep don carsh me no be small. when I wake up I go read the remaining of your post you hia, Orikinmonkey. grin

Apparently, Orikinla gives you sleepless night.
Why are you attacking him instead of discussing the topic in context?

Excuse me, what are siblines?
Or you wanted to say siblings?
You cannot spell and you are calling someone a retard?

If you have issues with Ori, keep them off his thread or start your own.

Talking of beautiful Nnewi women, Sammie Okposo married one of them, Ozioma Mkparu.

Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by Flashfast1: 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2010
^^^LWKMD grin
Orikinla = Agibecky
kai see mumu boy, like father like son. So the yabbis pain you reach the point when you come go register new user today come dey take reply. grin
Agibecky:

Excuse me, what are siblines?
Or you wanted to say siblings?
So for all the yab when I yab you na only the typographical error you see pick for inside. grin Thank you thank you, for changing the 'e' to 'g' jare, I guess that's why you are consultant of UNICEF or is it IMF? no I think its World Bank. grin Oga consultant tongue orikinmonkey grin

Since you are now in the business of correcting typos, I think you need to go through the front page of that your cheap Ekoiff web site again cos the thing get enough typographical errors to keep you occupied for the next one year. grin
Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by nellaluv(f): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2010
Orinkinla iz az usual living his fantasy life on NL, he's nt a small boy sha he is ben bruce age mate grin .
Agbaya grin .
Re: The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lmao...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You / Why Are Ethiopian Girls So Stupid / Collection Of Interesting Facts. [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.