Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Travel To Azerbaijan: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Azerbaijan: (6577 Views)

Azerbaijan Or Slovenia / Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here / Nigerians In Azerbaijan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Azerbaijan: by obalukan: 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2010
HELLO NIGERIA I WANT TO TRAVEL TO AZERBAIJAN AND I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE COUNTRY PLEASE NAIRALANDER ADVICE ON THIS ISSUE IF ITS A PLACE TO GO OR NOT

THANKS
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2010
Azerba what?!
oh lawd please help all our brothers and guide them right and protect them when going on such crazy journeys. AMEN!!
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by justwise(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

Azerba what?!
oh lawd please help all our brothers and guide them right and protect them when going on such crazy journeys. AMEN!!

And AMEN!! This is serious
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by obalukan: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2010
infact i dont know why you guys talk like this we are here to advise each other and instead of you to advice you start saying something else na wa ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by justwise(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2010
obalukan:

infact i dont know why you guys talk like this we are here to advise each other and instead of you to advice you start saying something else na wa ooooooooooo

We prayed for you. na bad tin!
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by omega25red(m): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2010
obalukan:

Like you said we are here to advice each other and from the comments given you should know that people are not advicing you to go there.
Personally i had never heard of that place until today but hey that country is close to iran. as a matter of fact it borders iran and with all the crap going on in that area who knows if that would be the best place to be. Anyway it also is not to far from turkey which is the place to be.
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2010
obalukan:

infact  i dont know why you guys talk like this we are here to advise each other and instead of you to advice you start saying something else na wa ooooooooooo

my prayer was the only advice possible. you see, some people want to leave 9ja by any means, even going to places possibly worse that 9ja itself.
talking you out of going to such place is pointless as you seem to have already made up your mind and therefore praying for lost souls like yourself is only what i can offer.

you do know that this forsaken place has a frontier with Iran, right?!
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by Yorubah(m): 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2010
Azerbaijan ke! pls have enough money before you travel there cos ppl there are suffering.
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 01, 2010
@OP
you should also consider Tukmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan or Kyrgyzstan for fantastic holiday/hussling destinations.
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by asiwaju: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2010
@obalukan,

Are you going on a business trip to Azerbaijan?or you want to go and live there,if you want to go and live there,please,jo,and i beg you to stay back in Nigeria,dont ever consider going there to live,ok?the funny thing is i knew some Azerbaijan people here in Vienna,(two working for me as a taxi driver)and the story they told me about their country is not at all encouraging,very sad story,worse worse than Naija.

Asiwaju.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by obalukan: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2010
I Thank you all for your advice that is why i post it here so that i will know either is a place to be or not thank you all and i will make use of your advice by stay home or looking for some where else.

Thanks
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by chelseabmw(m): 11:22am On Jul 01, 2010
u were lucky u have had ur senses back if not i would have called u a Big Goat.Any ways stay clear off muslim communities.
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by spikedcylinder: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2010
Lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by marmarasea(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2010
Hi,

First of all I would like to say almost nobody cares about religion in Azerbaijan.The second thing is Azerbaijan has much grown business than most countries based on oild,gas,caviar and gold.The last thing is there are Africans living there,working there and President of Angola is graduated from Azerbaijan university.

Basicly its not a country where Africans see hatred or discrimination.
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by vknights(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2012
@marmarasea,Thank you for your brilliant response, God bless you!

Nigerians are bad content in a bad container called Nigeria,@obalukan asked a simple question about a country and some fools responded as if they are all comfortable, and if your father has embezzled so much to make you comfortable am so sure best part of the money ain't in this country.

This forum is created for the wise who wants to move further in life to seek a greener pasture!!

@marmarasea may I get ur mail addy, need to ask further questions from you about the country..

Thanks.
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by llbhuds: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2012
vknights: @marmarasea,Thank you for your brilliant response, God bless you!

Nigerians are bad content in a bad container called Nigeria,@obalukan asked a simple question about a country and some fools responded as if they are all comfortable, and if your father has embezzled so much to make you comfortable am so sure best part of the money ain't in this country.

This forum is created for the wise who wants to move further in life to seek a greener pasture!!

@marmarasea may I get ur mail addy, need to ask further questions from you about the country..

Thanks.

D way u write shows u live in naija nd u av no idea about life outside naija at all.
Dont even thinl of going to that country at all
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by vknights(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2012
I'll prefer to hear from the horses mouth rather than someone who's not been there..

I watch biz news a lot and been to other countries. Watched a lot of documentaries about Azerbajain which tells its a better country to Naija.. I probably wouldn't welcome a response from ppel who has been to libya.. Thanx
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by naijanelly(m): 12:30am On Apr 23, 2012
[quote author=MRbrownJAY]@OP
you should also consider Tukmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan or Kyrgyzstan for fantastic holiday/hussling destinations.

Also try Afghanistan lmao! God help nigeria oo !!
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by fajglobal(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2012
I need more details on AZERBAIJAN pls
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by truelovecom: 8:55am On Jul 18, 2012
you guys must be crazy…azerbaijan is 100 times developed than nigeria.Azerbaijan has a very strong economy; unemployment in azerbaijan is 1%, one of the lowest in the world or if not the lowest.their currency which is "mamat" is higher than dollar and euro,and its equivalent to pounds.alot of people from europe ,even from schengen area come to azerbaijan to find work.…all these big countries like US, UK, canada and EU don dey shake.there economy no dey as strong as before...even to find work there is getting hard by de day..i have a sis in the US, she just graduated from nursing school two years ago ,but she still finds it hard 2get employment...

1 Like

Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by osram(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2012
marmarasea: Hi,

First of all I would like to say almost nobody cares about religion in Azerbaijan.The second thing is Azerbaijan has much grown business than most countries based on oild,gas,caviar and gold.The last thing is there are Africans living there,working there and President of Angola is graduated from Azerbaijan university.

Basicly its not a country where Africans see hatred or discrimination.
dz ur english na die o..abeg try enroll 4 primary skul again...
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tukmenistan, Kazakhstan, (what other stan?), those are beautiful and ... oh, Afghanistan, they're great countries. Their human rights are second to none. If you're emigrating 'cause you're gay, they're among the few countries in which gay marriage is legal. Very secular nations, even Russia can't boast of such secularity. So please, go. But don't plan on staying long. Heck, don't plan on living for a day.
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by toptex: 6:10pm On May 05, 2013
Pls if u ve any information on how to get Azerbaijan visa kindly let me know
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 12, 2014
I wonder why some *RETARDS* will be comparing Azerbaijan and Nigeria. Please tell me in what way will you compare the two country? Is it in unemployment,water,electricity,oil,social life e.t.c. Well to my own experience Azerbaijan is a nice country, Nigeria is worse when it comes to Azerbaijan. Many people here that never even crossed borders are labeling Azerbaijan, go there and you will be shocked yourself. And the bad news is that it is hard for a Nigerian to enter there now beat it!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by honeyad(m): 9:01am On Nov 12, 2014
obiligbo:
I wonder why some *RETARDS* will be comparing Azerbaijan and Nigeria. Please tell me in what way will you compare the two country? Is it in unemployment,water,electricity,oil,social life e.t.c. Well to my own experience Azerbaijan is a nice country, Nigeria is worse when it comes to Azerbaijan. Many people here that never even crossed borders are labeling Azerbaijan, go there and you will be shocked yourself. And the bad news is that it is hard for a Nigerian to enter there now beat it!

I wonder why Azerba(like a nigerian will call them )citizens are scattered everywhere if their country is worth living in... Oga Azerba no be better country.. Don't come here and brag because u were refused visa of a developed country and ended up in Azerbaijan...you should check Sri Lanka too.. It's a nice country u know .. Less I forget those "retards" are better than you in every aspect so learn to caution your hand and brain while typing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 13, 2014
honeyad:

I wonder why Azerba(like a nigerian will call them )citizens are scattered everywhere if their country is worth living in... Oga Azerba no be better country.. Don't come here and brag because u were refused visa of a developed country and ended up in Azerbaijan...you should check Sri Lanka too.. It's a nice country u know .. Less I forget those "retards" are better than you in every aspect so learn to caution your hand and brain while typing

Is Polish,Romanian,Czechs,Bulgarians citizens not scattered everywhere in Western Europe and the UK? But does it mean Polish,Romanians are extremely poor? Think with your brain bro, you are meant to use it for thinking not grazing. Even Sri Lanka can boost of 24hours electricity supply!

2 Likes

Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by honeyad(m): 7:56am On Nov 13, 2014
obiligbo:

Is Polish,Romanian,Czechs,Bulgarians citizens not scattered everywhere in Western Europe and the UK? But does it mean Polish,Romanians are extremely poor? Think with your brain bro, you are meant to use it for thinking not grazing. Even Sri Lanka can boost of 24hours electricity supply!

You barely know what you are saying... I won't bash someone reading Wikipedia just to show he has knowledge of every countries... What is the economic situation of those countries you mentioned? You should wonder why romanians and bulgarians are been denied as a Schegen state? Because Ghana has 24 hours supply of electricity... Does it makes her economy better than Nigeria? Moreover Sri Lanka doesn't have steady 24 hours of electricity supply... And next time its "BOAST" not boost... I just hope you won't fall into the trap of going to these countries for electricity.. That's after you have gathered your years of labour of hard work... Because definitely you will regret it.. Then you won't say I didn't advice you tongue... Peace
Re: Travel To Azerbaijan: by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
honeyad:

You barely know what you are saying... I won't bash someone reading Wikipedia just to show he has knowledge of every countries... What is the economic situation of those countries you mentioned? You should wonder why romanians and bulgarians are been denied as a Schegen state? Because Ghana has 24 hours supply of electricity... Does it makes her economy better than Nigeria? Moreover Sri Lanka doesn't have steady 24 hours of electricity supply... And next time its "BOAST" not boost... I just hope you won't fall into the trap of going to these countries for electricity.. That's after you have gathered your years of labour of hard work... Because definitely you will regret it.. Then you won't say I didn't advice you tongue... Peace

Lol I've been to Azerbaijan and I can tell you that Nigeria is in worst situation. Azerbaijan is a paradise where Nigeria is. Can you get this?

(1) (Reply)

Tourism Can Bring Serious Income to Nigeria / I've Been In Saudi Arabia For 4 Months And Not Seen Or Met A Nigerian / Inland Vs Outland Spouse Application In Canada (cdn Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.