Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny (6969 Views)

APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate / Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by uzomaeze(m): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2007
hi just watched a presidential debate on AIT between one guy under the cpp party 4gotten his name and SUnny Okogwu don't know his party the thing there is some people think they can rule this country the sunny guy didn't look ok to me i 1der why someone like that would want to rule this country beats me kiss grin if you av ure tv set on now u will know what i mean
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by otokx(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2007
I think both of them are clowns and should go and take up positions in Nollywood.
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by fatliar(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2007
please if its on internet pls paste d link
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by Mariory(m): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2007
lol grin
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by uzomaeze(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2007
@fatliar sorry its not on the internet its on ordinry tv i wonder where they came from no publicity nothing nothing well all the best for them

i hope they get up to ten votes
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by sukiyaki(f): 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2007
I wonder where those pple came from. the CHIEF SUNNY OKWGWU or wateva his name is looks to me like a clown with his funny attire. i cld not help but to laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy god help us in this country. i hope i dont miss dt of Atiku, Buhari, Pat Utomi, Yar Adua, Okotie. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by uzomaeze(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2007
i just hope chris okotie won't use big grammar to finish us cool grin grin tongue becos thats where i'll go ga ga angry
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by MAYORIN1(m): 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2007
Sunny Odogwu - Is the brother Maryam Babangida (IBBs wife) he made his money during Banagidas regime.
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by uzomaeze(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2007
MAYORIN1:

Sunny Odogwu - Is the brother Maryam Babangida (IBBs wife) he made his money during Banagidas regime.

so thats what's giving him the mind to come out for President , he should start from somewhere now may be in his local government as a LG chairman or sometin better
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by globalaid(m): 12:20am On Apr 03, 2007
it is in nigeria that everybody wanted to become president, even those that cannot even rule their own house, God save us o.
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by ireke(m): 5:24am On Apr 03, 2007
I just remembered that it was this Sunny Odogwu/ Okogwu that was saying that the Niger deltans should be grateful to the north for allowing the oil to flow from north to south withou hindering it with a dam or something. That is the level of intelligence of a man that wants to become naija's president. The link has the remnants of the story. http://www.thisdayonline.com/ncomments.php?id=51467
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by MAYORIN1(m): 6:05am On Apr 03, 2007
You got it chap - that guy has spend 90% of his adult life in the north. He resides in the North, everything he has got is down there. Don't you think he must have forgotten the path to his father's house in Asaba.
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by tijehi(f): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2007
sunny okogwu is different from sunny odogwu. u guys should get your facts right before posting on this forum. and of course sunny odogwu has alot of investment in his home town, asaba, where he provided alot of employment for his people. check out his Grand hotel, amongst the the three best hotels in the niger delta. Sunny okogwu, is from across the niger (the core ibo speaking people). sunny odogwu is between 71 and 75 years old. yes he is maryam babangida's cousin, but he's being a wealthy man, even before babangida joined the army.
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by Agboola1(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2007
as a matter of fact i dont think we shoul mock these people for thier courage to run for offices. Its the beauty of democracy being celebrated. if i had the opportunity i will join the race as it makes it more interesting. All must not always end with winning. participation is essential from every1. do not mock them please
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by romeo(m): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2007
@tijehi , most people here are ignorant of the internet search engines and i don't blame them at all

instead of listening to this gentlemen to find out their seriousness over helping this nation, some people come here to promote what we already know in nigerian politics (old bloods,zombies), maybe they are not as rich as the above mentioned candidates. The only candidate i see among them is Pat Utomi
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by romeo(m): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2007
sakiyako or whatever her name is, ur the one that looks like a clown
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by agboifo(f): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2007
I watched the debate, and yes Sunny Okogwu did indeed look (and act) like a clown. I couldn't believe he was serious. A friend of mine was just rolling on the floor dying of laughter. When he was asked a question about Electricity, he brought out a paper contraption he had (shaped like a square box), raised it up with his left hand, pointed to the ceiling and said (not verbatim quote): "Look at the sun, it is free. I will put something between the sun, to capture the power of the sun and give light to Nigeria for free. I will banish night from Nigeria!".

While he said all these, he had on his mouth a kind of smirk that made me wonder if this fellow wasn't actually privy to his own joke.

His attire certainly didn't help matters. As far as clowns go, I have seen very few, but yesterday he added to my list!

Anyhow, that indeed is the beauty of democracy. It's an all-comers affair. If my vote will not count, why can't I at least have some fun?
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by brownbaby(f): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2007
a pity I missed it.
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by goldenray(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2007
what time do these debates get aired?
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by jiggo(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2007
i was close to laffter, afta being serios for a while, i tried folowing the guy to be sure he dint just come out to amuse us,
Wateva questions he's been asked, he replies, very simple, i'll just do dis, do dat and see, there it is,
the guy esemble magician sef,
i cant over laff o, make una helep me
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by agnesoseka: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2007
na kolo de worry all of them.i no blame them sha, its the system dat i blame. its all bleeped.
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by youngies(m): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2007
tijehi:

sunny okogwu is different from sunny odogwu. u guys should get your facts right before posting on this forum. and of course sunny odogwu has alot of investment in his home town, asaba, where he provided alot of employment for his people. check out his Grand hotel, amongst the the three best hotels in the niger delta. Sunny okogwu, is from across the niger (the core ibo speaking people). sunny odogwu is between 71 and 75 years old. yes he is maryam babangida's cousin, but he's being a wealthy man, even before babangida joined the army.
You too need to go further to get your facts straight. Sunny Okogwu hails from southern Kaduna State.

Sunny Okogwu looks gay to me and I suspect he was on cheap drugs yesterday night.

Question: Sir, what will you do to address the poor state of our educational system in Nigeria?

Okogwu: Waste of time (he smiled), no need for all these. Family is the answer, why do you send your child to school to be taught 8 subjects. For we republicans, it is one child one subject from nusery to university. (he smiled again)
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by LanreDaMan(m): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2007
Thank you for diffrentiating between sunny odogwu and sunny okogwu.

I also got them mixed up (I stand corrected)
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by topojons(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2007
debate or no debate, we all know who is going to be he netx president of this country,

they all are wasting their time and money, This is the only election time that other presidential aspirant are scared cos they know they have to say in the election.

the only man has been terminated which is atiku, Others r are ,
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by agboifo(f): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2007
It's running everyday of this week beginning at 2.00pm.

For those interested, here are excerpts of the schedule from Tribune:

"Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Umar Yar’Adua, will on Thursday engage the presidential candidate of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, in a presidential debate to tell Nigerians their programmes.

Other highlights of the debate would be the one between the vice-presidential candidate of the PDP, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, and his counterpart in the ANPP, Chief Edwin Ume-Ezeoke.

Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of the Progressive Peoples Alliance will confront Governor Attahiru Bafarawa of the Democratic Peoples Party on April 4 at 7:30p[/b]m.

Ex-Biafran leader, Dim Chukwuemeka [b]Odimegwu-Ojukwu
, will lock horns with Alh. Habu Fari [/b]of the National Democratic Party on [b]April 3 by 7:30pm while Prof. Utomi was scheduled to have engaged the late presidential candidate of the Alliance for Democracy, Chief Adebayo Adefarati on April 2.

Clergyman, Rev. Chris Okotie will square it up with Chief Emmanuel Okereke on April 5 at 4:30pm."
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by goldenray(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2007
Thanks Agboifo for the info
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by BigB11(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2007
Posted by tijehi:

Thanks for the correction.
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by jiggo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2007
so wich one r we talking about?
Okogwu [Maryam's cousin] / Odogwu?
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by youngies(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2007
jiggo:

so wich one r we talking about?
Okogwu [Maryam's cousin] / Odogwu?

We are talking about Sunny Okogwu, not Sunny Odogwu [Mayam's cousin]
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by Gheorghe(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2007
Okogwu is Mariam's broda,Odogwu may be cousin,don't about that.
IBB shud please save his wife's from shame and take his broda-in-law to rehab.
d guy na real[b] KOLOMENTAL[/b]
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by Mariory(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2007
agboifo:

I watched the debate, and yes Sunny Okogwu did indeed look (and act) like a clown. I couldn't believe he was serious. A friend of mine was just rolling on the floor dying of laughter. When he was asked a question about Electricity, he brought out a paper contraption he had (shaped like a square box), raised it up with his left hand, pointed to the ceiling and said (not verbatim quote): "Look at the sun, it is free. I will put something between the sun, to capture the power of the sun and give light to Nigeria for free. I will banish night from Nigeria!".

Oh my Lord! Why oh why. Oh God! Pure comedic brilliance. grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by Coleslove: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2007
You know men with dreams and aspirations. Nevermind, atleast this gives us a chance to know what stuff our next president is made off. Too bad i haven't seen any of the debates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo State: Nigeria Oil Producing State, NO Nigeria project / Awka: Struggling To Assume Status Of Capital City / Obj's Reaction When He heard Atiku lost (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.