Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Ghana's Progress. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana's Progress. (560 Views)

Akwa Ibom New Stadium Work In Progress (videos) / Ac Milan Coach Allegri Hails Taye Taiwo Progress! / Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghana's Progress. by GentleG1: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2010
Before I say anything, I want to specifically appreciate the Black Stars of Ghana for their progress in the World Cup. It's not easy! They are really determined to make Africans PROUD, and I like that. Now the bussiness is getting serious and more togher, I want to let the Black Stars know that all Africans are solidly behind them, they must strive to get to the finish line. Black Stars, WELL DONE, PLEASE GO FURTHER.

(1) (Reply)

Six Lessons From South Africa 2010 / Who Is Your Nigerian Player Of The Year 2010? / Fifa Ballon D'or Shortlist Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.